Education Loan Rohtak
As we all know that education is the only weapon which can change the entire world, everyone dreams big but who achieved them is a real hero. Parents spend their whole life savings to educate their children. But still in India getting into one of the top premier institutions where companies visit is still a dream for most of the students, due to its high cost.
At this time banks play a crucial role and also they help students educate without and disturbance. The educational loan helps many people in their tough times to complete their education.
Major Education Loan Providers in Rohtak
|Education Loan Criteria||SBI Education Loan||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan|
|Interest Rate||7.45% – 9.55%||9.50% – 13.3%||8.55% – 10.5%|
|Loan Amount||Up to 1.5 crore||Up to 20 Lakh||Up to 40 Lakh|
|Tenure||Up to 15 Years||Up to 15 Years||Up to 15 Years|
|Processing Fee||Up to 2.0%||Up to 1.0%||Up to 15k|
|Loan for Abroad Studies||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Apply||Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now|
Top Institutes for Education Loan Rohtak
Types of Colleges in Rohtak
- Engineering college
- Bio-technology college
- Medical college
- Pharmacy college
- Management college
- Architecture college
- Law college
- Science, Commerce, and Arts college
- Physical education college
- B.ED college
Top 10 Colleges in Rohtak
- All India Jat Heroes’ Memorial College
- Indian Institute of Management Rohtak (IIM Rohtak)
- Haryana Technical Institute Near New Bus Stand, Rohtak
- Maa Saraswati Institute of Engineering & Technology, Kalanaur, Rohtak
- Maharishi Dayanand University
- Neki Ram Sharma Government College
- State Institute of Film and Television
- Jat Education Society Rohtak
- Government College for Women (IC College)
Top 10 Universities in Rohtak
- University institute of engineering and technology.
- Baba Mastnath University.
- Maharanni kishori Jat Kanya Mahavidyala
- Maharshi Dayanand University.
- Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of health sciences.
|B.E, B.Tech||M.E, M.Tech|
|BDS, MBBS||MD, MS, MDS|
|BHM||PG Diploma in Hotel Management|
Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan
|Expenses Covered||Courses Covered|
|Studying in India||Studying Abroad|
Documents Required for Education Loan Rohtak
- Letter of Admission.
- 2 recent passport size photographs.
- Filled in the Loan Application form.
- Statement of Cost of Study.
- Previous education certificates.
- AADHAR Card of the student as well as Parent/Guardian.
- PAN Card of the student as well as Parent/Guardian.
- Proof of Identities such as Driving License/Passport/Aadhar or any other government-approved photo identity.
- Proof of residence such as Driving License/Passport/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill.
- Student/Co-borrower/guarantor’s bank account statement for the last 6 months.
- IT return/IT assessment order, of the previous 2 years of Parent/Guardian/co-borrower (if IT payee).
- Brief statement of assets & liabilities of Parent/ Guardian/ co-borrower.
- Proof of Income (i.e. salary slips/ Form 16) Parent/ Guardian/ co- borrower.
Income statements of co-applicant :
If a person is salaried he should have the Last 2 salary slips carrying the date of joining and the Last 6 months bank statement of the salary account. And if the person is self-employed he should have the Latest 2-year ITR with computation of income or they should have Audited sheet/Evidence ( last sales/ service tax returns) turnover. If the person does not repay the amount, the co-applicant should repay the amount at that time, and also he is responsible for that entire money until the loan amount was cleared.
How to Apply for Education Loan Rohtak
2.click on the loan section and you can find the Education loan link.
4.For more information and free guidance on the Education loan, you may call 9878981166.
Education Loan In Other Cities
|Education Loan Jamshedpur||Education Loan Udupi|
|Education Loan Dhanbad||Education Loan Tumkur|
|Education Loan Deoghar||Education Loan Shimoga|
|Education Loan Bokaro||Education Loan Raichur|