Jammu Kashmir Bank Loan on Credit Card – Different Types and Benefits
Jammu Kashmir Bank Blue Empowerment Card
- Get a credit-free duration of 20-50 days with this card.
- Using the revolving credit facility to pay the minimum balance owed for the same billing period.
- Enjoy up to 20 % of the total credit cap by using the cash withdrawal facility.
- For credit card transactions, the EMI scheme is also available.
Jammu Kashmir Bank Platinum Credit Card
- Avail welcomes Rs.4000 overseas deals through premium brands.
- Earn 1 loyalty point for every investment of Rs.200.
- Get 20% of the loan cap, subject to a maximum of Rs.1.6 lakh.
- Enjoy a credit limit of up to Rs.8 lakh from Rs.1 lakh plus.
Jammu Kashmir Bank World Credit Card
- Get welcome overseas deals of Rs.10,000 for all premium labels.
- Earn 1 point of loyalty for every Rs.100 invested.
- Get 20% of the loan cap, subject to a maximum of Rs.5 lakh.
- Accessible with a credit limit of Rs.8 lakh plus up to Rs.25 lakh.
- At select domestic and international airport terminals in India, you can get 2 free airport lounge access per year.
Eligibility For Jammu Kashmir Bank Loan on Credit Card
- Minimum Age of the applicant should be 21 years.
- Maximum age of the applicant should be 65 years.
- A minimum income of INR 80,000 per annum is required.
- A good CIBIL Score is required.
How to Apply For Jammu Kashmir Bank Loan on Credit Card
You can easily apply for Jammu Kashmir Bank Loan on Credit Card loans through Dialabank. You have to take the following steps to get your credit card easily:
- Next, visit Dialabank‘s website.
- Please pick the Jammu Kashmir Bank’s chosen credit card.
- Provide information in the required application form.
- Fill in all the basic details correctly.
- Check your eligibility and then, if you are eligible, you can finish the online application.
Repayment of Jammu Kashmir Bank Loan on Credit Card
The following are some of the options for repayment of the Jammu Kashmir Bank Loan on Credit Card:
- NEFT: From every other bank account, you can pay your credit card bill using the NEFT facility.
- Bill Desk: It is possible to access the Jammu & Kashmir Bill Desk web page that is set up to pay credit card bills.
- Cash payment: You can pay your federal bank credit card bills by paying in cash at any of the branches closest to you.
- Payment by cheque: If you want to use cheques to cover your credit card bills, you can do so in the same way as paying your credit card bills in cash.
Should you opt for a Loan on Credit Card
- The balance of flexible tenures may be paid for.
- Entrance to Easy Cash
- One of the most convenient lending types
- Credit card loans are automatically disbursed.
- No requirement for supplementary documents
Other Credit Cards
|Indian Bank Bharat Credit Card||Indian Bank Business Credit Card|
|Indian Bank Global Credit Card||Indian Bank Gold Credit Card|
|India Credit Card Bank of India||IGU NHS Golf World Card|
|Indian Bank Loan on Credit Card||Indian Overseas Gold Credit Card|