Education Loan Bhilai
Every child needs a quality education in order to lead a complete, successful and comfortable life. Unfortunately, such education comes at a cost that not everyone who deserves it can afford. That is where Education Loan Bhilai come into play. Education loans are funds offered by banks and financial institutions to meritorious students to help them pursue their dream courses.
Major Education Loan Providers in Bhilai
|Education Loan Criteria||SBI Education Loan||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan|
|Interest Rate||7.45% – 9.55%||9.50% – 13.3%||8.55% – 10.5%|
|Loan Amount||up to 1.5 Crores||up to 20 Lakhs||up to 40 Lakhs|
|Tenure||15 years||15 Years||15 Years|
|Processing Fee||up to 2.0%||up to 1.0%||up to 15,000|
|Apply Online||SBI Education||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan|
Top Institutes for Education Loan in Bhilai
Types of Colleges in Bhilai
- Engineering college
- Biotechnology college
- Medical college
- Pharmacy college
- Management college
- Architecture college
- Law college
- Science, Commerce, and Arts college
- Physical education college
- B.ED college
Top 10 Colleges in Bhilai
- Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai.
- Reliance Education: VFX and Animation Academy
- Indian School of Technology and Management
- ICA Edu Skills Pvt. Ltd.
- SSTC – Shri Shankaracharya College of Engineering
- Rungta College of Engineering and Technology
- Parsons School of Design, Online Executive Programs
- Rungta College of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research
- Shri Shankaracharya Group of Institutions
- Prism School of Business & Entrepreneurship
Top 10 Universities in Bhilai
- Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University.
|B.E, B.Tech||M.E, M.Tech|
|BDS, MBBS||MD, MS, MDS|
|BHM||PG Diploma in Hotel Management|
Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan
|Expenses Covered||Courses Covered|
|Studying in India||Studying Abroad|
Documents Required for Education Loan Bhilai
- Letter of Admission
- Two recent passport size photographs
- I filled in the Loan Application form
- Statement of Cost of Study
- Previous education certificates.
- AADHAR Card of the Student and Parent/Guardian
- PAN Card of the Student and Parent/Guardian
- Proof of Identities like Driving License/Passport/Aadhar or any other government-approved photo identity.
- Proof of residence like Driving License/Passport/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill.
- Student/Co-borrower/guarantor’s bank account statement of last 6 months
- IT return/IT assessment order, of previous 2 years of Parent/Guardian/co-borrower (if IT payee)
- Brief statement of assets & liabilities of Parent/ Guardian/ co-borrower
- Proof of Income (i.e. salary slips/ Form 16) Parent/ Guardian/ co- borrower.
How to Apply for Education Loan Bhilai
Click on the loan section, and you can find the Education loan link.
After clicking on the Education loan link, you will be directed to details of the Education Loan Bhilai.
For more information and free guidance on the Education Loan Bhilai, you may call 9878981166.
Education Loan For Different Cities
|Education Loan Faridabad||Education loan Rajkot|
|Education loan Vadodara||Education Loan Nadiad|
|Education Loan Surat||Education Loan Mehsana|
|Education Loan Surendranagar Dudhrej||Education Loan Morbi|
FAQ on Education Loan
What is the maximum amount of time I have to pay back my education loan?
Your loan can be repaid over a period of up to 6 years.
What is the maximum amount of money that may be borrowed for an education loan?
If you are studying in India, you can take out a loan of up to INR 25 lakh. You can get a loan of up to 30 lakhs if you want to study abroad.
What is the rate of interest on a student loan?
Our Personal Loan for Education interest rates is reasonable and affordable. Rates start at 10% and go up from there.
Table of Contents
- 1 Education Loan Bhilai
- 2 Major Education Loan Providers in Bhilai
- 3 Top Institutes for Education Loan in Bhilai
- 4 Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan
- 5 Documents Required for Education Loan Bhilai
- 6 How to Apply for Education Loan Bhilai
- 7 Education Loan For Different Cities
- 8 FAQ on Education Loan