Education Loan Durg
Durg, one of the ancient cities of Chattisgarh, has abundant opportunities for students seeking higher education. But, education today has become more expensive than any time before. This is why the need for an education loan has also increased. To cater to the needs of the students’ of the city various banks and NBFCs provide low-interest education loans Durg that can be availed by every citizen of the country with minimum documentation and efforts.
Major Education Loan Providers in Durg
|Education Loan Criteria||SBI Education Loan||HDFC Education Loan||Axis Education Loan|
|Interest Rate||7.45% – 9.55%||9.50% – 13.3%||8.55% – 10.5%|
|Loan Amount||Up to 1.5 crore||Up to 20 Lakh||Up to 40 Lakh|
|Tenure||Up to 15 Years||Up to 15 Years||Up to 15 Years|
|Processing Fee||Up to 2.0%||Up to 1.0%||Up to 15k|
|Loan for Abroad Studies||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Apply||Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now|
Top Institutes for Education Loan Durg
Types of Colleges in Durg
- Engineering college
- Bio-technology college
- Medical college
- Pharmacy college
- Management college
- Architecture college
- Law college
- Science, Commerce, and Arts college
- Physical education college
- B.ED college
Top 5 Colleges in Durg
- Chattisgarh Engineering college
- SUN Engineering college
- Bharti College of Engineering and Technology
- Chattisgarh Agriculture engineering college
- College of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
Top 5 Universities in Durg
- Bhilai Insitute of Technology
- Chattrapati Shivaji Institute of Technology
- KK Modi University
- Shri Shankaracharya Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Chattisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University
|B.E, B.Tech||M.E, M.Tech|
|BDS, MBBS||MD, MS, MDS|
|BHM||PG Diploma in Hotel Management|
Types of Expenses covered by Education Loan Durg
|Expenses Covered||Courses Covered|
|Studying in India||Studying Abroad|
Documents Required for Education Loan Durg
- Education Loan Durg application form should be complete.
- Co-applicants are required for the loan.
- Previous examination/ academic performance mark sheets to be presented.
- Proof of admission and proof of any scholarship provided studentship, etc. from the concerned college.
- List of all expenses essential for the completion of the course.
- 2 passport size photographs.
- PAN Card of both the student and the Parents/ Guardian.
- Statement of the bank of the borrower for the last six months.
- Income tax Returns/ IT assessment order, of the previous 2 yrs (If IT Payee).
- Statement of all the assets and liabilities of the borrower.
- Statement of Income (i.e. Salary slips/ Form 16 if applicable)
- In-case of a loan greater than 7.5 lakh, collateral security is required.
How to Apply for Education Loan Durg
Before availing education loan Durg, it is important to check the rates offered by various banks. To provide you a hassle-free experience, DialaBank does that job for you. The advantages of considering DialaBank before taking an education loan Durg are:
- No sort of fees charged by our customers.
- Get expert advice and guidance.
- The process is time-saving with DialaBank.
- The Loan gets disbursed quickly.
Applying for education loan Durg is easy with DialaBank. The steps that need to be followed for applying online are as follows:
- Go to dialabank.com
- The page will require you to fill in your details like name, mobile, location, and net monthly income.
- Choose an education loan from the options given in the box.
- You will be provided with the best deals by DialaBank according to your need.
- The applicant will get all the details where they can read and understand more about the education loan Durg.
Education Loan For Different Cities
|Education Loan Faridabad||Education loan Rajkot|
|Education loan Vadodara||Education Loan Nadiad|
|Education Loan Surat||Education Loan Mehsana|
|Education Loan Surendranagar Dudhrej||Education Loan Morbi|