SBI personal loan is the best way to get finance for your requirements. You can apply online or call on customer care number of Dialabank +91-98789-81166 for a personal loan from SBI. To get personal loans, you must fulfill the eligibility criteira as defined by the bank. Credit score is one of the imporant eligibity factors. To avail personal loan from SBI, one must have the credit score more than 700. It depends upon your baning history. State bank of India provides a vast options of personal loans for the people. Some of these schemes are:
- SBI Xpress Credit Loan - This is a special scheme for individuals employed in government organizations, PSUs, Leading semi-government organizations and other leading private sector companies.
- SBI Saral Personal Loan - This loan scheme is for people employed in the corporate sector, or for one who is a self-employed professional such as a doctor, engineer, lawyer, and so on.
- SBI Loans to Pensioners - This is a personal finance that is provided to pensioners and their family who have an existing account with SBI. The family refers to the spouse of an individual who is authorized to receive the pension of a person in the event of the death.
- SBI Loans to Affluent Pensioners - This is a loan that is offered to pensioners i.e. people retired from central or state institutions, or whose pensions are disbursed by the government or family pensioners.
- Festival Loan - These loans are provided by the banks to people to pay for any festival expenses for government employees, self-employed individuals or salaried people.
If you are an NRI, the SBI personal loan norms may vary for you. The minimum salary criterion for an NRI is Rs. 30000 and you can get only 5 lacs as maximum loan amount. Check SBI personal loan interest rates, list of documents, features, and processing fees, updated as per 2015-16.
|Documents & Eligibility||Features & Benefits||Personal Loan Interest Rates|
What is the Need for a Personal Loan?
Personal loan is a finance that is taken by an individual to fund some of their needs in times of urgent situations. This can be to pay off previous debts by an individual, purchase some electronic commodity, pay medical expenses and other purposes. A personal debt is an unsecured loan. However, due to this, the eligibility criteria for the personal loan is strictly checked as the bank takes an enormous risk without taking collateral. Banks ask for salary slips or form 16, bank statements, current address proof and some other documents to process yor personal loan.
Also, the interest rates charged are higher on these finances as compared to the secured loans like a home loan or a car loan. There are times when we need urgent funding within a few hours. A personal loan is advantageous in such a situation as it is approved within 48 hours, provided the documentation is correct and as required by the lenders.
APPLY FOR SBI PERSONAL LOAN AND GET APPROVAL IN JUST 4 HOURS!
Apply For Personal Loan Call Us on (City Code) 60011600
Loan Amount Available:
The personal loan limit is determined by the repaying capacity and credit worthiness of the person.
- Minimum Loan amount: Rs.25,000/
- Maximum loan amount: 18 times Net Monthly Income for Salaried Individuals and it may vary as per the profile of an individual.
About SBI: State Bank of India, often referred to as SBI, is the leading provider of retail assets in the country. Retail assets refer to the loans that they provide to the people. Asiamoney Polls has awarded the State Bank of India as the Best Provider of Financial Services by the customers.
Get a quik approval for your loan application form and track it with the help of Dialabank. Apply now to get the detailed information about the procedure.
Leading Personal Loan Providers (Click to Apply): Get quotes across the leading banks
- HDFC Personal Loan
- Citibank Personal Loan
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- PNB Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Bandhan Bank Personal Loan
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- Personal Loan from Other Banks
|SBI Personal Loan EMI Calculator||SBI Personal Loan Interest Rates|