State Bank of India, often referred to as SBI, is the leading provider of retail assets in the country. Retail assets refer to the loans that they provide to the people. Asiamoney Polls has awarded the State Bank of India as the Best Provider of Financial Services by the customers. They offer many personal finance products to the customers based on their profile and requirements.
|Documents & Eligibility||Features & Benefits||Personal Loan Interest Rates|
What is the Need for a Personal Loan?
Personal loan is a finance that is taken by an individual to fund some of their needs in times of urgent situations. This can be to pay off previous debts by an individual, purchase some electronic commodity, pay medical expenses and other purposes. A personal debt is an unsecured loan which means, the bank does not need any guarantor or some collateral to keep with them before sanctioning the loan to the customer. However, due to this, the eligibility criteria for the personal loan is strictly checked as the bank takes an enormous risk without taking collateral. Also, the interest rates charged are higher on these finances as compared to the secured loans like a home loan or a car loan. There are times when we need urgent funding within a few hours. A personal loan is advantageous in such a situation as it is approved within 48 hours, provided the documentation is correct and as required by the lenders.
APPLY FOR SBI PERSONAL LOAN AND GET APPROVAL IN JUST 4 HOURS!
Apply For Personal Loan Call Us on (City Code) 60011600
- SBI Xpress Credit Loan - This is a special scheme for individuals employed in government organizations, PSUs, Leading semi-government organizations and other leading private sector companies.
- SBI Saral Personal Loan - This loan scheme is for people employed in the corporate sector, or for one who is a self-employed professional such as a doctor, engineer, lawyer, and so on.
- SBI Loans to Pensioners - This is a personal finance that is provided to pensioners and their family who have an existing account with SBI. The family refers to the spouse of an individual who is authorized to receive the pension of a person in the event of the death.
- SBI Loans to Affluent Pensioners - This is a loan that is provided to pensioners i.e. people retired from central or state institutions, or whose pensions are disbursed by the government or family pensioners.
- Festival Loan - These loans are provided by the banks to people to pay for any festival expenses for government employees, self-employed individuals or salaried people.
Loan Amount Available:
The personal loan limit is determined by the repaying capacity and credit worthiness of the person.
- Minimum Loan amount: Rs.25,000/- in metro and urban centres Rs.10,000/-
- Maximum loan amount: 12 times Net Monthly Income for Salaried Individuals and pensioners subject to a maximum of Rs.10 lacs in all centres.
Special Note: We do not provide Personal Loans to bad credit holders, however, you can fulfill your finance requirements with Gold Loan easily.
|Leading Personal Loan Providers (Click to Apply)|
|Citibank||Axis Bank||HDFC||Other Banks|
|EMI CALCULATOR||PERSONAL LOAN INTEREST RATES|