SBI Personal Loan
APPLY FOR SBI PERSONAL LOAN AND GET APPROVAL IN JUST 45 HOURS!
Click to Apply Online or Call Us on 600 11 600
State Bank of India, often referred to as SBI, is the leading provider of retail assets in the country. Retail assets basically refer to the loans that they provide to the people. The bank was awarded by Asiamoney Polls as the Best Provider of Financial Services by the customers. The bank provides many personal finance products to the customers based on their profile and requirements.
|Documents & Eligibility||Features & Benefits||Personal Loan Interest Rates|
What is the Need for a Personal Loan?
Personal loan is a finance that is taken by a person to fund some of their needs in times of urgent situations. This can be to pay off previous debts taken by the individual, purchase some electronic commodity, pay medical expenses and other purposes. A personal debt is an unsecured loan, that is, the bank does not need any guarantor or some kind of collateral to be kept with them before sanctioning the loan to the individual. However, due to this, the eligibility criteria for the personal loan are strictly checked, as the bank is taking a huge risk without taking collateral. Also the interest rates charged higher on these finances as compared to the secured loans like a home loan or a car loan. There are times when we need urgent finance within a few hours. A personal loan is advantageous in such a situation as the loan is provided within 48 hours, provided the documentation is correct and as required by the lenders.
It is important that the credit score of the individual is above 700 at least, as the person’s repayment history is a major factor that is considered. You can check your eligibility with us by simply calling us on our number, 600 11 600. SBI Bank provides a large array of options for the people to choose from in the personal loans category. Some of these are:
- SBI Xpress Credit Loan- this is a special scheme for individuals employed in government organizations, PSUs, Leading semi-government organizations and other leading private sector companies.
- SBI Saral Personal Loan- Loan scheme for people employed in the corporate sector, or is a self employed professional such as a doctor, engineer, lawyer, and so on.
- SBI Loans to Pensioners- This is a personal finance that is provided to pensioners who have an existing account with SBI and family pensioners (spouse of an individual who is authorized to receive the pension of an individual in the event of the death of the pensioner).
- SBI Loans to Affluent Pensioners-This is a loan that is provided to pensioners. People who have retired from central or state institutions, or people whose pensions that are disbursed by the government or family pensioners.
- Festival Loans- These loans are provided by the banks to people to pay for any festival expenses for government employees, self employed individuals or salaried people.
Loan Amount Available:
The personal loan limit is determined by the repaying capacity and credit worthiness of the person.
- 1. Minimum Loan amount: Rs.25,000/- in metro and urban centres Rs.10,000/-
- 2. Maximum loan amount: 12 times Net Monthly Income for Salaried Individuals and pensioners subject to a maximum of Rs.10 lacs in all centres.
Special Note: We do not provide Personal Loans to bad credit holders, however, you can fulfill your finance requirements with Gold Loan easily.
|Leading Personal Loan Providers (Click to Apply)|
|Citibank Personal Loan||Axis Bank Personal Loan||HDFC Personal Loan||Other Banks|
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.
Some tips to boost Loan Credit Score
Every person is responsible for his financial reputation as to destroy or to improve all lies in his hands. One of the greatest signals towards the implications of financial security is the awareness of one’s own credit score. What Banks think about Credit rating? In the current economic scenario, every person is dependent upon the getting credit from every basi... read more
How to repay the Personal Loan debt quickly?
Personal Loans are the best means to meet all of unseen events of life. Opting for a loan that is unsecured in nature without getting through its terms and conditions can cost you more than you thought! If you fee; that you are stuck in a debt of personal finance, here are some of the ways to get rid of this debt easily: Asset Monetiz... read more
A MUST READ..!! Prerequisites of Personal Loans..!!
Best Offer @14 % - Check your Eligibility (Apply Online / Call Us)
Should you go for a Personal Loan?
The first question that would arise in your mind when you think of going for a personal loan is that if it would be beneficial to avail this loan. The answer to your question depends on the circumstances. If you have a crucial need of money but don’t have any assets or own Credit Card, a personal loan is certainly the answer. This is because personal loan would result in an effective decision rather than cash withdrawal, which would be expensive. But if you have assets li... read more
All About Loans for Professionals
Every person whether salaried or self employed at one point of time requires some monetary help in the form of loans. There are various types of loans in the market like Personal Loan, Car Loans, and Home Loans etc. Now let’s have a look at the category called –LOANS FOR PROFESSIONALS read more