Why Axis Bank Personal Loan?
Axis bank personal loan provides many advantages and benefits to the people to fulfill their desires by getting required amount. Axis Bank is a leading bank in the country and provides a great deal on personal loan to customers. If you are having a requirement of fiannce, you can apply for a personal loan from Axis bank. You can apply for a loan because of following reasons:
- To pay for medical expenses
- To pay for the marriage expenses of daughter child.
- For debt consolidation
- To pay off previous debts
They provide personal loans to the customers with the following benefits:
- They provide loans to people who are salaried and earn a specific salary amount.
- Special loan offers to self employed professionals, such as, lawyers, doctors, architects, engineers and so on.
- They provide personal debts to the people in 68 cities currently.
Know more about Axis bank personal loan. Before applying, you must check your eligibility for the personal loan. Check documents required and interest rates offered by different banks.
Features of Axis Bank Personal Loan:
- Interest Rates- 15.00% to 24.00%.
- Loan amount- Rs. 15k to 20 Lakhs.
- Tenure- 12 to 60 months.
- Approval Period- 48 to 72 hours
- Documents Required- Identity verification, address verification and income proofs.
Axis Bank is currently offering personal loans in the bleow mentioned locations. The bank has categorized the cities and the eligibility may vary as per the location.
- Tier 1: - Personal Loans in Chennai, Bangalore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Ghaziabad.
- Tier 2: - Personal Loans in Ahmedabad, Pune, Kolkatta.
- Tier 3: - Personal Loans in Kochi, Coimbatore, Lucknow, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Patna, Vishakapatnam,, Vadodara, Bhubaneshwar, Trivandrum, Trichy, Nashik, Surat, Aurangabad, Chandigarh, Guwahati, Goa, Nagpur.
- Tier 4: - Personal Loans in Bhopal, Jodhpur, Calicut, Mysore, Allahabad, Bhatinda, Pondichery, Rajkot, Raipur, Hubli, Jalandhar, Kolhapur, Durgapur, Dehradun, Ludhiana, Madurai, Patiala, Mangalore, Siliguri, Ranchi, Udaipur, Tirunelveli, Vijaywada, Indore, Ajmer, Belgaum, Bhilwara, Bhavnagar, Kanpur, Jamnagar, Salem, Kota, Warangal, Ujjain, Mehsana.
About Axis Bank:
Axis Bank is the third largest bank in the private sector of India, after HDFC and ICICI Bank. The bank has a large customer base with its nearly 1787 branches in the country and approximately 10, 363 ATMs. Ranked 9th among all scheduled Indian banks, they have a net profit recorded at nearly 2, 85,628 Crores, as declared in the end of the financial year 2014. The bank has a presence not only in India, but, also in seven other countries.
Avail The Lowest Rate of interest on Personal Loan from Axis Bank
Get in touch with us @ +91-9878981166
Other leading personal loan providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- PNB Personal Loan
- SBI Personal Loan
- Citibank Personal Loan
- Bandhan Bank Personal Loan
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
|Personal Loan EMI Calculator||Personal Loan Interest Rates|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.