Call us on 9878981166
Nowadays, getting a personal loan has become very easy as one can apply for personal loan online or can call to our experts who will guide you through every process. Disbursement of the loan will be done after a few eligibility checks like CIBIL score which shows the candidate’s ability to repay the loan. Personal Loan is getting preferable as compared to other ‘secured loans’ which require collateral whereas personal loan does not require any valuable asset or collateral.
Why Personal Loan Madhepura?
Personal Loan falls under the unsecured type of loan which helps customers to fulfill their financial needs. Under this type of loan, a customer is given a free hand to use the loan amount anywhere in his personal life. There is not any restriction presented by the bank on the usage of the loan amount. But the most crucial factor in getting a personal loan; the applicant must have a trusted income source and the CIBIL Score more than 700.
Features of Personal Loan Madhepura
- Loan amount up to Rs 15 lakhs.
- Minimum paperwork
- Lowest Interest rates.
- No collateral or security or Guarantee required.
- Loan tenure from 12 to 60 months.
- Quick approval within 48 hours.
Interest Rates Personal Loan Madhepura
Personal Loan generally comes with an affordable interest rate. The initial interest rate of the Personal Loan is 10.75% per year, but this rate keeps on varying from time to time. Also, the interest rate differs from person to person and also depends on one’s monthly salary or income.
Who are eligible for Personal Loan Madhepura?
Salaried, self-employed people and self-employed professionals are eligible for availing a personal loan.
- Salary: Rs 18,000 (Monthly).
- Minimum and Maximum Age: 21 and 60 Years.
- Work Experience: Overall 3 years and 1-year experience in the current job.
- CIBIL Score must be more than 700.
- A person who gets his/her salary in cash is not eligible for availing Loan
Self Employed Individuals:
- Minimum and Maximum Age: 25 and 65 years.
- Should have filed for an annual ITR of 2.5 to 3 lakh.
- Residence: Should be owning an Office or Home.
- Business Stability: Your business should be operating for the last 3 years.
- CIBIL Score should be more than 700.
Documentation for Personal Loan Madhepura
- Identity Proof: PAN Card/ Voter ID card/ Driving License /Aadhar Card/ Passport.
- Proof of Residence: Voter ID card/ Driving License/Passport/Rent Agreement/Water Bills/ Electricity Bills/Aadhar Card/ PAN Card
- Income Proof: Salary slips of last 6 month or bank account statements where you get your salary. If you are self-employed, you have to give your ITR statement for last 3 years.
- It is important to note that if you don’t get your salary in the bank account, then you won't be eligible to apply for a loan.
How to Apply?
Anybody can apply quickly for Personal Loan online within 2 minutes. The process of application is straightforward and fast.
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- After that, apply for a Personal Loan online.
- Enter your contact number so that we can contact you back.
- Dialabank is one of the best platforms to apply for a personal loan as we provide you all kinds of loan at a very affordable rate of interest.
Madhepura is a prominent district in the state of Bihar(India). This area has a vibrant historical and cultural heritage.
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|