Bank of Maharashtra Loan on Credit Card – Different Types and Benefits
Bank of Maharashtra SBI Gold Credit Card:
- Get 2000 reward points in the first 60 days of getting your card for spending Rs. 2000 or more.
- Get Rs. 100 cashback on your first withdrawal in 30 days of issuing the card.
- On each expense of Rs. 100, you get 1 reward point.
- Earn Rs.1 in exchange for 4 reward points.
- Enjoy independence from a 1% fuel surcharge at any petrol pump.
Bank of Maharashtra SBI Platinum Credit Card:
- Receive your Rs. 3000 Welcome Gift Voucher.
- Both retail, departmental or international expenses earn 2X incentive points.
- 2 reward points are won for every Rs. 100 expended.
- Enjoy 2 complimentary domestic airport lounge visits in each quarter of India.
- Benefit from a per cent fuel surcharge at any petrol pump.
Eligibility For Bank of Maharashtra Loan on Credit Card
- For the candidate, the age requirement should be 23 to 60 years.
- The applicant employment criteria should be farmers.
- A solid credit history with no prior loan or credit card default histories.
- The least income of the applicant should be Rs. 18,000 per month.
How to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Loan on Credit Card
You can apply easily via Dialabank for Bank of Maharashtra Credit Cards.
To get your credit card quickly, you have to take the following steps:
- Visit Dialabank‘s website next.
- Please pick your favourite Bank of Maharashtra credit card.
- Provide the specifics that the application form contains. Fill in all of the essential details correctly.
- Check your eligibility according to the bank eligibility criteria, and then if you are eligible, you can finish the online application.
Repayment of Bank of Maharashtra Loan on Credit Card
- NEFT: By using the NEFT facility, you can pay your credit card bill from any other bank account. In various banks, the instructions may differ slightly, but in most cases, to make the payment via NEFT, you need to add your credit card number as the payee account number, Any payments made on a weekday during working hours are credited on the same day, while the payments made on the next business day are credited after working hours.
- Bill Desk: You can use the web page of the Bank of Maharashtra Bill Desk set up to pay for your credit card bills. Fill out the information needed, which also includes the number of the credit card and the amount of the payment. The clients are then directed to the net banking portal of Bank of Maharashtra to complete the payment of the credit card bill. After a successful transaction, customers will receive an online transaction confirmation, as well as a transaction reference number.
- Payment with cash: By paying in cash at any of the branches closest to you, you can pay your Bank of Maharashtra credit card bills. When you pay your credit card bill, a processing fee per payment will be paid by the bank.
- Payment by Cheque: If you want to use cheques to cover your credit card bills, then you can do so in the same way as by paying cash for your credit card bills. You may also drop cheques at the bank ATMs where drop boxes are available for this reason, showing your credit card number and other necessary information. You will be cleared of the invoice within 3 working days.
Should You Opt for Bank of Maharashtra Loan on Credit Card
- Bank of Maharashtra Loan on Credit Card comes with options for quick repayment.
- Zero documentation is needed for Bank of Maharashtra Loan on Credit Card and no collateral.
- It comes with affordable interest rates.
- Hassle-free loan approval process.
Other Credit Cards
Table of Contents
- 1 Bank of Maharashtra Loan on Credit Card – Different Types and Benefits
- 2 Eligibility For Bank of Maharashtra Loan on Credit Card
- 3 How to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Loan on Credit Card
- 4 Repayment of Bank of Maharashtra Loan on Credit Card
- 5 Should You Opt for Bank of Maharashtra Loan on Credit Card
- 6 Other Credit Cards