About Personal Loan Adhewada
A personal loan Adhewada is provided based on your net monthly income, Company profile, credit score i.e CIBIL and your employment history. There are no Constraints on the utilisation of the personal loan amount. you can utilize this loan amount anywhere you want.
Personal Loan Adhewada Features
- Funding: A personal loan amount starting from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 50 lakh is offered by many banks and NBFCs in Adhewada and you can avail of a loan amount as per your requirement and eligibility
- Loan Period: You can choose the tenure as per your repayment strength. When you avail of a personal loan, you can repay it easily within the tenure of 12 to 60 months.
- Online Process: All you need to do is to fill the application form and upload/submit the necessary documents to process your loan application. To apply for a personal loan, you don’t have to visit the bank as the whole process can be processed online.
- Fast disbursal: To ensure Fast disbursal of the loan amount to your account, the banks ask for minimum documentation and once all the information is verified, the loan is disbursed within 3-4 working days
Personal Loan Adhewada Interest Rates
The Personal Loan interest rates depend upon the salary and company’s profile of a person. The interest rate of a personal loan starting from 10.75% per year.
|HDFC Bank||10.99% to 18%|
|ICICI Bank||13.99% to 18%|
|Fullerton India||17.25% to 32%|
|Bajaj Finserv||13.99% to 16.75%|
|Axis Bank||15.50% to 24%|
|Standard Chartered Bank||15.75% to 22%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||13.75% to 19%|
|Andhra Bank||13.50% to 22%|
|Bank of Baroda||13.50% to 19%|
|Vijaya Bank||13.75% to 22%|
|Corporation Bank||14.50% to 20%|
|Allahabad Bank||13.70% to 20%|
Personal Loan Adhewada Documents Required:
Address proof: The documents required for the residence proof includes (ID card /Passport / Voter ID Card / Aadhaar card / Ration card / DL), and if the loan applicants are living in rental accommodations then they have to submit their Agreement, Electricity bill on his name and address of the owner.
- Salaried applicants:- The loan applicants have to show their salary slip for the last three months and bank statement for the last six months.
- Self-Employed applicants:- The loan applicants of personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and their business should be registered.
Basic KYC Documents: Every applicant has to submit his pan card, which is an important document.
Photograph: Two coloured passport size photos ( loan applicants should not wear any glasses).
Personal Loan Adhewada in Eligibility Criteria
The personal loan eligibility criteria for both Salaried and Self-Employed are not the same:
- The minimum age requirements of individuals should be 21 years and a maximum of up to 60 years.
- The loan applicants must have work experience of three years. And the salary should be coming in their accounts only.
- The loan applicants must have an excellent credit history.
- The job location of the loan applicant should be mentioned.
- A borrower should have min. income in metro city RS 20,000 and in non -metro city RS 18,000
- The minimum age required for an independent person should be 25 years.
- The applicants applying for the personal loan should be filing ITR for the last three years.
- If the applicants are the businessman, then the business should be running from the previous three years.
- The credit score of the individual loan applicants should be good. There should not be any debt or dues left.
- The annual income of the loan applicants should be a minimum of Rs 2.5 lakh.
- The whole documentation process of the personal loan is that the loan applicant has to submit his financial and his bank statement of the previous three months.
How To Apply for Personal Loan Adhewada.
- Visit Dialabank.
- Go to the loan section and click on the link for a personal loan.
- The loan applicant will be directed to all details of the personal loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, you can call on 9878981166.
Process Fee/ Prepayment Charges on Personal Loan Adhewada
Processing Fee ( 0.5 % – 2.5% ): The processing charges for a personal loan will vary from bank to bank. At the moment of processing a loan, a bank will be bearing some costs related to services and administration. This amount is quite negligible and often ranges between 0.5% and 2.50%.
Prepayment Charges: Salaried – 13-24 Months – 4% of Principal Outstanding
25-36 Months – 3% of Principal Outstanding
>36 Months – 2% of Principal Outstanding
Adhewada is a village in Bhavnagar Taluka of district Bhavnagar in Gujarat. The village is located on the northern bank of the Maheshwari River or Maleshree and about three miles south of Bhavnagar.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Personal Loan Adhewada
- 2 Personal Loan Adhewada Features
- 3 Personal Loan Adhewada Interest Rates
- 4 Personal Loan Adhewada Documents Required:
- 5 Personal Loan Adhewada in Eligibility Criteria
- 6 How To Apply for Personal Loan Adhewada.
- 7 Process Fee/ Prepayment Charges on Personal Loan Adhewada
- 8 About Adhewada