Personal Loan in Allagadda Features
Personal Loan Allagadda Interest Rates and Charges
Personal Loan Interest Rate at 9.99%.
Personal Loan in Allagadda Documents Required
- Evidence of identity (Aadhar Card)
- Three-month payslips
- Bank declarations for the past 6 months
- PAN Card
- Strong evidence of residence (owned/leased/provided company)
- Identification images – 2 photos
Independently employed Customers:
- All finances (Balance Sheet, P&L Statement and ITR files) are needed
- PAN Card
- Card of Aadhar
- Evidence of Residence
- Two pictures of passport size
Personal Loan in Allagadda Eligibility Criteria
You can check your personal loan eligibility by clicking on the link.
- The base age needs for a free individual should be 25 years.
- The applicants applying for individual development should record ITR all through the past three years.
- If the competitors are the master, by then, the business should be running from the past three years.
- The money related evaluation of the individual competitors should be satisfactory .there should not be any commitment or obligation left.
- The yearly compensation of the up-and-comers should be at any rate Rs 2.5 lakh.
- The whole documentation strategy of the individual credit is the competitors need to introduce his cash related and his bank enunciation of the previous a fourth of a year.
Independently employed Applicants
- An autonomous adult should have a base age of 25 years.
- Over the last three years, ITR should be submitted by candidates applying for the personal loan.
- The company will run from the last three years if the applicants are the businessman.
- There will be no debt or levies left for each applicant’s credit score.
- The applicants’ annual revenue should be at least Rs 2.5 lakh.
- The borrowers must apply their financial and bank statements from the previous three months during the personal loan documentation process.
Personal Loan Allagadda Agents and Contact Number
Allagadda is the town of Andhra Pradesh in the Kurnool District. It is situated 112 km to the Kurnool on Highway 40, in Allagadda Municipality.
Table of Contents