All about Personal Loan Betiah
Why apply for a Personal Loan?
- The measure of Loan relies on the pay of the individual and his reimbursement capacities.
- Individual Loan Betiah is a multipurpose credit that can satisfy every one of your prerequisites.
- Doesn’t need the borrower’s advantage to be kept as security.
- The Guarantor isn’t required for Personal Loan Betiah.
- It will assist you in improving your cibil score.
Personal Loan Betiah Eligibility Criteria
Check the latest intetest rates at dialabank for a personal loan.
Qualification for a Loan relies on a few factors, for example, your cibil score, month to month pay, and a few other progressing EMIs, and so on. There are two classifications of candidates:
There are different qualification measures for the two candidates.
Click here and calculate your EMIs. This will help you compare loans easily. Make sure you enter extra charges too.– EMI Calculator
- Age criteria = minimum of 21 years and maximum of 60 years
- Job experience = 3 years (salary in their account should be received)
- There must be an excellent credit background for the applicants.
- It should state the work position of the applicant.
- Rs. 18,000 (metropolitan city) and Rs. 12,000 (non-metropolitan city) = minimum income
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- Mandatory age = 25 years (minimum)
- ITR for the last three years should be filed by the applicants.
- If the applicants run a business, it should run for the past three years.
- The credit score should be right (no debt or dues should be left)
- Income per annum = Rs 2.5 lakh (minimum)
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Personal Loan Betiah Documents
- Identity proof: One ought to have these following reports with him(Passport/Id card/voter card/driving permit/Aadhar Card) any of them will work.
- Residence proof: The documents needed as proof of residence are: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving permit/Ration Card/Aadhar Card). And in the event that the candidate is living in a leased apartment, at that point he needs to submit, power bill on his name and the owner address and his tenant contract.
- Under, KYC formality: The applicant has to provide his PAN card.
- Salaried applicant: the candidate needs to present his bank statements throughout the previous a half year and the salary slip of the past quarter of a year.
- Self-employed: The person applying for a personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and the business should be registered.
- Coloured photograph: Must have 2 passport size photos.
Personal Loan Betiah Interest Rates
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Personal Loan Betiah Tenure
The tenure of the Personal Loan is from 1 year to 5 years
Personal Loan Betiah Apply Online
- Visit Dialabank
- Go to the loan section and click on the personal loan link.
- The candidate will be coordinated to all subtleties of the individual Loan where they can pick their favoured city.
- For more data and free direction, you may approach 9878981166.
It is a simple and efficient cycle to take a Personal Loan in Betiah just when you apply through Dialabank visit Dialabank or call on 9878981166.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2020
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
|Axis Bank Personal Loan||0.50% to 1.50%||Nil|
|ICICI Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
|SBI Personal Loan||500/- to 0.50%||Nil|
|Kotak Personal Loan||1% to 2%||
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
|IIFL Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Muthoot Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Manappauram Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|PNB Personal Loan||0.70% to 1%||Nil|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan||0.01||Nil|
|Andhra Bank Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
Table of Contents
- 1 All about Personal Loan Betiah
- 2 Why apply for a Personal Loan?
- 3 Personal Loan Betiah Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Personal Loan Betiah Documents
- 5 Personal Loan Betiah Interest Rates
- 6 Personal Loan Betiah Tenure
- 7 Personal Loan Betiah Apply Online
- 8 About Betiah