Best Banks for Personal Loan in Hanuman Junction
1% - 2.5% of the Loan Amt
1% - 2.5% of the Loan Amt
Personal Loan in Hanuman Junction Features
Personal Loan is an easy and appropriate way to fulfil all your desires without any restrictions or limitations on the amount sanctioned by the bank. Unsecured loan by nature, no type of collateral or security needs to be deposited.
Apply for a personal loan through DialaBank to get loans at an affordable rate of interest and minimal documentation. The process is hassle-free and less time-consuming.
Personal Loan in Kalka Interest Rates and Charges
Personal Loan in Hanuman Junction Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for Loan depends upon several factors such as your credit score, monthly income, and several other ongoing EMIs, etc. There are two categories of applicants:
There are various eligibility criteria for both applicants.
- The minimum age of an applicant should be 21 years and a maximum of up to 60 years.
- An applicant from the metropolitan city should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And for the non-metropolitan city, the minimum salary should be Rs 12,000.
- The applicant must have three years of work experience, and the salary should be received in their account only.
- An applicant applying for the Personal Loan must have a good credit history.
- An applicant has to submit his bank statement for the last three months and salary slip of the last 6 months.
- The age of the applicant must be 25 years.
- The applicant applying for a Personal Loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- The credit score of the applicant must be good.
- The minimum amount should be Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
- If the applicant is a businessman then his business should be running for at least for the last three years.
- The whole documentation process is straightforward; the applicant has to submit his financials and his bank statement for the previous three months.
Personal Loan in Hanuman Junction Documents Required
- Identity proof: One should have the following documents with him(Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card) any one of them will work.
- Residence proof: The documents needed as proof of residence are: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Ration Card/Aadhar Card). And if the applicant is living in a rented apartment, then he has to submit, electricity bill in his name and the address of the owner and his rental agreement.
- Under, KYC formality: The applicant has to provide his PAN card.
- Salaried applicant: The applicant has to submit his bank statements of the last six months and the salary slip of the previous three months.
- Self-employed: The person applying for a personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and the business should be registered.
- Coloured photograph: applicant must have two passport size photograph.
Personal Loan Hanuman Junction Agents
Dialabank is the leading agent for availing Personal Loan in Hanuman. You can apply online at dialabank or give a call at 9878981166
Personal Loan Hanuman Junction Contact Number
About Hanuman Junction
Hanuman Junction is a town that lies between the fringes of Krishna and the West Godavari regions of Andhra Pradesh state in India. Hanuman Junction gets its name since it lies in the X-Junction of NH-16 and AH-45.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Banks for Personal Loan in Hanuman Junction
- 2 Personal Loan in Hanuman Junction Features
- 3 Personal Loan in Kalka Interest Rates and Charges
- 4 Personal Loan in Hanuman Junction Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Personal Loan in Hanuman Junction Documents Required
- 6 Personal Loan Hanuman Junction Agents
- 7 Personal Loan Hanuman Junction Contact Number
- 8 About Hanuman Junction