About Personal Loan Jagtial
Want to invest money? want to buy a big house? or want to expand your business? If your answer is Yes, then Personal Loan Jagtial will help you to fulfill your dream by providing you a funding and the best part of a personal loan is, its unsecured loan, no need to pledge any security/collateral with the bank.
A personal loan is the best option if you need funds for urgent needs or a short period .it can be availed for any purposes. A personal loan is a type of loan that is available for you whenever you need it.
No matters where you spend your money Dailabank customized a personal loan for you.
Dialabank offers Personal Loans offer fast processing of your loan. Personal Loans can be used for plenty of purposes!
Personal Loan Jagtial provides financial aid help to all customers at an affordable as well as cost-effective interest rates, and you know what to get a Personal Loan, all the applicant is required is to have a comparatively stronger and dependable source of income and also a fairly good credit history profile.
Also, there exists no stated end-use restriction on the use of the personal loan amount. This loan amount can be used in whatever way wanted.
To apply for a personal loan, Jagtial click on Personal Loan
Why apply for Personal Loan Jagtial?
- The Guarantor is not needed.
- Personal Loan Jagtial will help you to enhance your credit score.
- The amount of Loan depends upon the income of the person and his repayment capabilities.
- Personal Loan Jagtial is a multipurpose loan which can fulfill all your requirements.
- Does not require the borrower’s asset to be kept as security.
Personal Loan Jagtial Interest Rates
The interest rates in Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person.
The interest rate of Personal Loan Jagtial starts from 10.75% per year.
Personal Loan Jagtial Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for Personal Loan Jagtial depends upon several factors such as your credit score, monthly income, and several other ongoing EMIs, etc. There are two categories of applicants:
There are various eligibility criteria for both applicants.
Click here to know more about- EMI Calculator for personal loan
For Salaried Applicant:-
- The minimum age of an applicant should be 21 years and a maximum of up to 60 years.
- An applicant from the metropolitan city should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And for the non-metropolitan city, the minimum salary should be Rs 12,000.
- The applicant must have three years of work experience, and the salary should be received in their account only.
- An applicant applying for the Personal Loan must have a good credit history.
- An applicant has to submit his bank statement of the last three months and salary slip of the last 6 months.
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
For Self-employed Applicant:-
- The age of the applicant must be 25 years.
- The applicant applying for a Personal Loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- The credit score of the applicant must be good.
- The minimum amount should be Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
- If the applicant is a businessman then his business should be running for at least for the last three years.
- The whole documentation process is straightforward; the applicant has to submit his financials and his bank statement of the previous three months.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Personal Loan Jagtial Documents
Essential documents required for availing Personal Loan Jagtial:
- Identity proof: One should have these following documents with him(Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card) any one of them will work.
- Residence proof: The documents needed as proof of residence are: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Ration Card/Aadhar Card). And if the applicant is living in a rented apartment, then he has to submit, electricity bill on his name and the address of the owner and his rental agreement.
- Under, KYC formality: The applicant has to provide his PAN card.
- Salaried applicant: The applicant has to submit his bank statements for the last six months and the salary slip of the previous three months.
- Self-employed: The person applying for a personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and the business should be registered.
- Colored photograph: applicant must have two passport size photographs.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Personal Loan Jagtial Tenure
The tenure of Personal Loan Jagtial is from 1 year to 5 years.
Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- We do not charge any extra fees from our customers.
- We are always ready to help our applicants and are available at 24*7.
- The approval process is time-saving if you apply through Dialabank.
- Personal Loan Jagtial gets disbursed within 24 hours.
- Our experts will assist you, and our relationship managers will provide guidance.
How to apply Personal Loan Jagtial?
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- Go to the loan section and click on the personal loan online link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal Loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on 9878981166.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2020
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
|Axis Bank Personal Loan||0.50% to 1.50%||Nil|
|ICICI Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
|SBI Personal Loan||500/- to 0.50%||Nil|
|Kotak Personal Loan||1% to 2%||
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
|IIFL Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Muthoot Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Manappauram Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|PNB Personal Loan||0.70% to 1%||Nil|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan||0.01||Nil|
|Andhra Bank Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
Personal Loan in Other Cities of Telangana
|Personal Loan Jangaon||Personal Loan Jankampet|
|Personal Loan Jogipet||Personal Loan Kaligote|
|Personal Loan Kalwakurthy||Personal Loan Kamareddy|
|Personal Loan Kapra||Personal Loan Khammam|
Table of Contents
- 1 About Personal Loan Jagtial
- 2 Why apply for Personal Loan Jagtial?
- 3 Personal Loan Jagtial Interest Rates
- 4 Personal Loan Jagtial Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Personal Loan Jagtial Documents
- 6 Personal Loan Jagtial Tenure
- 7 How to apply Personal Loan Jagtial?
- 8 About Jagtial