About Personal Loan Kovvur
Are you running short out of cash? Do not worry Personal Loan is available for you. This loan is unsecured in nature with minimal documentation and less paperwork. This loan can get approved within 48 hours after the verification process.
Personal Loan Kovvur is an unsecured loan that provides financial aid to the customers at affordable interest rates. To get a Personal Loan, the applicant needs to have a rigid and good source of income and has a good credit history.
Furthermore, there is no end-use restriction on the use of the personal loan amount. You can use this loan amount anywhere you want to do.
Why Apply for Personal Loan Kovvur?
- There is no need to deposit any mortgage and collateral security to the bank.
- A personal loan is a multi-purpose offer loan. It can be used for all the problems related to finance.
- The amount of personal loan depends upon the repayment of individual income and capacity.
- A Personal Loan does not require any guarantor or nominee.
Personal Loan Kovvur Eligibility Criteria
The personal loan eligibility criteria for both Salaried and Self-Employed are different:
- The minimum age requirements of the individual should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- The applicants must have the work experience of the three years. And the salary should be received in their accounts only.
- The applicants must have an excellent credit history.
- Job location of the applicant should be mentioned.
- A borrower should have minimum income in metropolitan city RS 18,000 and in non -metro city RS 12,000
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- Minimum age requirement for an independent person should be 25 years.
- The applicants applying for the personal loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- If the applicants are the businessman, then the business should be running from the past three years.
- The credit score of the individual applicants should be good .there should not be any debt or dues left.
- The annual income of the applicants should be minimum of Rs 2.5 lakh.
- The whole documentation process of the personal loan is the applicants have to submit his financial and his bank statement of the previous three months.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Personal Loan Kovvur Interest Rates
The interest rates in a personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of personal Loans starts from 10.75% per year.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Personal Loan Kovvur Tenure
The tenure for a personal loan in Kovvur ranges from 12 months to 60 months.
Personal Loan Kovvur Documents
- Residence proof: the documents required for the residence proof includes (Passport / ID card / Voter card / Aadhaar card / Ration card / Driving license), and if the applicants are living in rental apartments then they have to submit their Agreement, Electricity bill on his name and address of the owner.
- Self-employed: the applicants of personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and his business should be registered.
- Salaried applicants: The applicants have to show his salary slip of the last three months and bank statement for the last six months.
- Under KYC formality, every applicant has to submit his pan card, which is an essential document.
- Two colored passport size photos ( Applicants should not wear any glasses)
Personal Loan Kovvur Apply Online
- Visit Dialabank
- Go to the loan section and click on the personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on 9878981166.
Personal Loan Interest Rates in Kovvur
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
|Axis Bank Personal Loan||0.50% to 1.50%||Nil|
|Private Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
|SBI Personal Loan||500/- to 0.50%||Nil|
|Kotak Personal Loan||1% to 2%||
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
|IIFL Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Muthoot Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Manappauram Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|PNB Personal Loan||0.70% to 1%||Nil|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan||0.01||Nil|
|Andhra Bank Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates