All About Personal Loan Thripunithura
What is Personal Loan Thripunithura?
Have you suffered from a loss in your business and you have to pay back to your creditors and no bank is giving you business loan. Here is an easy solution for you. Now you can apply for Personal Loan so that you can pay back to your creditors and even save from business for a short period of time.
Documentations for Personal Loan Thripunithura
Different documents are required for availing the Personal Loan from a bank. The documents required for a salaried person and a self- employed person are various. So these documents can be seen as follows:
Documents required for Salaried Individuals:
- For the Identity Proof, the applicant needs an Aadhar card/ Voter Id Card/ Passport /Driving License.
- Then next is the Address Proof, For it, the documents required are Ration Card/ Passport/ Rental agreement/ Electricity, Bill.
- Moreover, the next document is Latest Form 16
- Lastly, Salary Slip of the last three months or Bank passbook of the previous six months.
Documents required for self- employed individuals:
- Address Proof: Passport / Driving License/ Aadhaar card / Voter Id- Card
- Proof of Continuation
- Recent Balance Sheet along with Profit & Loss A/C (CA certified/ Audited) for the last two years/ Latest ITR along with computation of Income
- Pan Card: For individual/ company/ firm
- Identity- Proof: Passport/ Aadhar Card/ Voter’s Id card/ Pan Card/ Driving License
- Latest six months Bank Statement.
Eligibility for Personal Loan Thripunithura
Anyone can avail a personal loan who fulfills the following needs:
For Salaried applicant, the criteria is:
1. Firstly, the applicant’s age should be minimum 21 years maximum up to 60 years.
2. Another thing is that the applicant should have the work experience of the last three years.
3. If the applicant is residing in a metropolitan city, then they should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And if the applicant is from non-metropolitan city then they should have the minimum Income of Rs 15,000.
4. In addition to this, the applicant have to submit the bank statement of the last three months and the salary slip of the last six months
5. Lastly, the applicant must have a good credit history.
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
For the self- employed customers:
1. The self employed applicant should have a minimum age of 25 years and a maximum of 65 years.
2. In addition to this, the CIBIL of the applicant should be very good, and no debt should be left due, and there should be no bouncing of the payments.
3. Next thing is that the applicant should have filed the ITR for the last three years.
4. An ITR of Rs. 2.5 lakhs per annum should be filed by the applicant.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Features of Personal Loan Thripunithura
Many persons are taking these loans nowadays, and these loans are very beneficial for banks, so to attract the customers, the bank tries to attract most customers by providing low-interest rates.
- The securities for these loans are not required; the customer need not worry about any of his ornaments and other assets.
- The loans are processed in no time after the verification of the documents.
- Some banks provide these loans within the time period of 24 hours.
- The documents needed by the banks to avail these loans are basic documents which are already possessed by the applicant.
- The time period of these loans can be extended to 5 years.
- The applicant can choose according to him, the time period for which he wants to take the Loan
- The customer can use the amount in the way he likes.
Interest Rates and other charges
Different bank charges different rate of interest from the customer. More is the amount of loan, less will be the rate of interest charged by the bank.
The basic interest rate charged by the bank starts from 11.49% to 19.5%.
The processing fees charged by the banks also varies from 2% to 5% per annum.
The customer can claim the amount for 1 year to 5 years.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Thrippunithura is a historical and residential region in the city of Kochi, in Kerela, India. For more information you can visit www.dialabank.com.
How to apply through Dialabank?
- Visit www.dialabank.com
- After that, apply for a Personal Loan online.
- Enter your contact number so that we can contact you back.
- Dialabank is the best platform to apply for a personal loan as you will get a loan at affordable rates of interest.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
15.50% to 24%
15.75% to 22%
13.75% to 19%
13.50% to 22%
13.50% to 19%
13.75% to 22%
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Personal Loan Thripunithura
- 1.1 What is Personal Loan Thripunithura?
- 1.2 Documentations for Personal Loan Thripunithura
- 1.3 Eligibility for Personal Loan Thripunithura
- 1.4 Features of Personal Loan Thripunithura
- 1.5 Interest Rates and other charges
- 1.6 About Thripunithura
- 1.7 How to apply through Dialabank?
- 1.8 Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated