The Syndicate Bank Personal Loan’s basic purpose is to meet urgent personal credit requirements. Syndsaral loans, fully secured by approved securities (IVP. NSC, KVP, LIC Policies, RBI Relief Bonds etc) with suitable margin, interest to be charged at PLR, personal loan rates are attractive for easy repayment of up to 60 months.
Special Benefits For Pensioner’s and Govt.Employees: Syndicate Bank Personal Loan
- * Syndsaral
- * Syndsenior
- (Prime Lending Rate (Plr) W.E.F. 01.07.2009 – 12.00% *)
- The Loans Are For Salaried And Self Employed And Pensioners.
- The Loan Tenure Is 1 Yr – 5 Yrs.
Loan Amount: Syndicate Bank Personal Loan
- Maximum Up To Rs 300000 For Salaried.
- Aged < 65 Yrs: 10 Months Gross Pension With A Maximum Of Rs. 2 Lakhs.
- Aged 65-70 Yrs: 6 Months Gross Pension With A Maximum Of Rs. 1 Lakh.
- Aged > 70 Yrs: 5 Months Gross Pension-Max. Rs.50000/-,
- (For Self- Employed) 50% Of Gross Annual Income As Per Income Tax Assessment
Syndicate Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate:
- 12.25% (If Salary Is Credited At Branch)
- 13.25% For Other Salaried Class, Self-Employed And Pensioners.
Processing Fees: Syndicate Bank Personal Loan
- 0.50% Of Loan Amount
Documents Required: Syndicate Bank Personal Loan
- Salary Certificate / Letter Of Undertaking From The Employer.
- Itao For Non-Salaried Class / Property Documents Where Itao Is Not Available.
- Third Party Guarantee Acceptable To The Bank.
- Valid Mortgage Of Immovable Property/ Pledge Of Securities.
- Post Dated Cheques In Exceptional Cases.
Personal Banking Scheme Loans:Syndicate Bank Personal Loan
(A) For Salaried Class (Clean)
|(I)If Salary Is Credited At The Branch||Loans / Overdraft||Plr+0.25%|
|(I) Other Salaried Class||Loans / Overdraft||Plr+1.25%|
|(B) For Non-Salaried Class||-Secured||Plr+1.25%|
Other Leading Personal Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- PNB Personal Loan
- SBI Personal Loan
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- Personal Loan from Other Banks