Best Offer @ 12.99% - Check your Eligibility (Apply Online / Call Us)
Call us on 0261-60011600
There are various loans offered in the market, and only a Personal Loan is the loan that provides funds to people without including any property. It is designed to meet the personal requirements of life like paying off debts, going to an expensive vacation, wedding in the family, purchasing a vehicle and many more.
|Documents & Eligibility||Features & Benefits||Personal Loan Interest Rates|
Why one should choose Personal Loan in Surat?
- Borrow a loan amount up to Rs 15 lakhs.
- Less paperwork involved.
- Cheapest Interest rates.
- No security or guarantee requirement.
- Instant approval within 48 hours.
- Flexible loan tenure from 12 to 60 months.
Personal Loan Interest Rates:
|HDFC Bank||State Bank of India||Axis Bank|
|14%||15%||15% - 24%|
Who are eligible for Personal Loan in Surat?
Salaried, self employed people and self employed professionals are eligible for availing personal loan.
- Salary: Rs 10,000 (Monthly).
- Minimum and Maximum Age: 21 and 60 Years.
- Work Experience: Overall 3 years and one year experience in current job.
*A person getting salary in cash is not eligible for availing Loan at affordable rates.
Self Employed Individuals:
- Min and Maximum Age: 25 and 65 years.
- An Annual ITR of 2.5 to 3 lakh is required.
- Residence: Office or Home should be owned.
- Business Stability: Your business should be running from last 3 years with continuous profit.
- Telephone / Mobile at office: Mandatory
Documentation for Personal Loan
|Salaried Individual||Self Employed People|
|Last 2 month salary slips||Last 2 years Balance Sheet|
|Last 2 year Form 16||Last 2 Years ITR|
|Latest 6 months bank statement|
|Photocopy of Pan Card|
|Residence & Address Proof|
|2 passport size photographs|
It is the biggest city and former capital of the Indian state of Gujarat. It is one of the great medical tourism spot that holds all the exclusive health facilities at minimum cost. The mode of communication of the people is Gujarati. It is recognized for its textile industries.
Other Leading Personal Loan Providers in Surat (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- PNB Personal Loan
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan
- Bandhan Bank Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- Personal Loan from Other Banks
|EMI CALCULATOR||PERSONAL LOAN INTEREST RATES|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.