A Personal Loan is finance which has gained much demand in a short span of time. This is probably because of its various benefits and schemes. Personal finance is unsecured in nature i.e. consumers don’t need to provide any assets or collateral against their loan.
Why opt for Personal Loan Rohtak?
- It involves simple procedures and fast loan approvals.
- There is no need to provide a cosigner to avail this Loan.
- There is no process involved to verify the collateral.
- There is no upper limit to borrow money.
- It is the simple and safe loan scheme for raising funds in times of need.
- It is easily available within 48 hours.
Personal Loan Rohtak Eligibility
Salaried, self-employed people and self-employed professionals are eligible for availing a personal loan.
- Salary: Rs 18,000 (Monthly).
- Minimum and Maximum Age: 21 and 60 Years.
- Work Experience: Overall 3 years and 1-year experience in the current job.
- CIBIL Score must be more than 700.
- A person who gets his/her salary in cash is not eligible for availing Loan
Self Employed Individuals
- Minimum and Maximum Age: 25 and 65 years.
- Should have filed for an annual ITR of 2.5 to 3 lakh.
- Residence: Should be owning an Office or Home.
- Business Stability: Your business should be operating for the last 3 years.
- CIBIL Score should be more than 700.
Personal Loan Rohtak Document
- Identity Proof: Voter Card/ Driving License /Aadhaar Card/ Passport.
- Proof of Residence: Voter Card/ Driving License/Passport/ Aadhar Card/ Ration Card and if the applicant is living in the rental apartment then they have to submit their rented agreement, water & electricity bill in their name and owner’s address.
- Income Proof: Salary slips of last 6 month or bank account statements where you get your salary. If the applicant is self-employed, then they have to submit their ITR statement of the last 3 years.
- It is important to note that if you don’t get your salary in the bank account, then you won't be eligible to apply for a loan.
- The applicant have to submit the photocopy of PAN Card.
- Two colored photographs
Personal Loan Rohtak Interest Rate
Personal Loan generally comes with an affordable interest rate. The initial interest rate of the Personal Loan is 10.75% per year, but this rate keeps on varying from time to time. Also, the interest rate differs from person to person and also depends on one’s monthly salary or income.
Personal Loan Rohtak Tenure
The tenure of the personal loan is from 1 year to 5 years.
How to Apply?
Anybody can apply quickly for Personal Loan online within 2 minutes. The process of application is straightforward and fast.
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- After that, apply for a Personal Loan online.
- Enter your contact number so that we can contact you back.
Dialabank is one of the best platforms to apply for a personal loan as we provide you all kinds of loan at a very affordable rate of interest.
Rohtak is a city and Municipal Corporation in Rohtak district in Haryana. It is known as the Heart of Haryana. It is situated to the east side of Bhiwani. It is a part of NCR (National Capital Region). The city is also rising as fast as the major Industrial city of Haryana.