The main advantage of a personal loan is that it does not require any type of collateral or guarantee from the applicant. The reason for that is because personal loan comes under the unsecured loan which is given by the banks according to the payment capability of the applicant. Also, we provide this loan at very affordable rates starting from 10.75% per annum.
Why Personal Loan Bhadohi?
Features of Personal Loan Bhadohi
- Loan amount up to Rs 15 lakhs.
- Minimum paperwork
- Lowest Interest rates.
- No collateral or security or Guarantee required.
- Loan tenure from 12 to 60 months.
- Quick approval within 48 hours.
Interest Rates Personal Loan Bhadohi
Who are eligible for Personal Loan Bhadohi ?
- Salary: Rs 18,000 (Monthly).
- Minimum and Maximum Age: 21 and 60 Years.
- Work Experience: Overall 3 years and 1-year experience in the current job.
- CIBIL Score must be more than 700.
- A person who gets his/her salary in cash is not eligible for availing Loan
- Minimum and Maximum Age: 25 and 65 years.
- Should have filed for an annual ITR of 2.5 to 3 lakh.
- Residence: Should be owning an Office or Home.
- Business Stability: Your business should be operating for the last 3 years.
- CIBIL Score should be more than 700.
Documentation for Personal Loan Bhadohi
- Identity Proof: PAN Card/ Voter ID card/ Driving License /Aadhar Card/ Passport.
- Proof of Residence: Voter ID card/ Driving License/Passport/Rent Agreement/Water Bills/ Electricity Bills/Aadhar Card/ PAN Card
- Income Proof: Salary slips of last 6 month or bank account statements where you get your salary. If you are self-employed, you have to give your ITR statement for last 3 years.
- It is important to note that if you don’t get your salary in the bank account, then you won't be eligible to apply for a loan.
How to Apply?
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- After that, apply for a Personal Loan online.
- Enter your contact number so that we can contact you back.
- Dialabank is one of the best platforms to apply for a personal loan as we provide you all kinds of loan at a very affordable rate of interest.
Bhadohi is a district in the northern part of Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is also known as the "Carpet City," as it is home to the largest hand-knotted carpet weaving industry hub in South Asia. This city is located 45 km west of Varanasi and 82 km east of Allahabad.
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|