Personal Loan is a financial good which has emerged as one of the leading and a popular credit availing option for individuals who are in urgent need of finances. There can be times when you face a number of difficulties while managing your finances. So, a Personal Loan is a good of importance which would provide you a helping hand in terms of repairing your financial dents.
Personal Loan is an unsecured loan that can be availed by you without mortgaging any of your assets with the bank or the financial organization that is lending you the money.
Personal Loan Dombivli Interest Rates
The interest rates are applied 10.75% onwards
The processing fee is upto 2% of the loan amount.
The loan tenure ranges upto 5 years.
The lowest EMI per lakh is Rs 2,162
The prepayment charges are NIL upto 5 percent.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Dombivli
You are eligible for availing a personal loan if you fall under any of the following categories
If you are a Salaried employee or
A self-employed individual
For salaried individuals, the following are the requirements:
1. Salary should be 18,000 or above (Monthly).
2. Age criteria: 21-60 years of age.
3. Experience at Work Place: overall experience should be of 3 years and experience of 1 year in the current job.
4. Most importantly, you should possess a CIBIL score of more than 700.
5. Lastly, a person who gets his salary cash in hand is also not eligible for availing a personal loan. you must have your salary slips for proofs.
For Self-Employed Individuals:
1. The age of the borrower varies from 25 years to 65 years.
2. Should have filed an annual Income Tax Returns of 2.5 to 3 Lakh.
3. Residence Proof: Should own an office or house of his own.
4. Stability at WorkPlace: Should be owning a financially stable business which is being run from the last three years.
5. Again, most importantly should possess a CIBIL score of more than 700.
Documentation Required for Personal Loan Dombivli
We have a list of some of the mandatory documents including your:
Identity proof: PAN Card or Voter ID card or Driving License or Aadhar Card or your passport.
Either of these documents could be presented in the form of your identity proof.
Residential Proof: could again include any of the following documents:
Voter ID Card
Water or Electricity Bills
Income Proofs: your income proofs should include your salary slips of the previous 6 months or your bank account statements where you get your salary. If you are a self-employed individual; also your Income Tax Return statements for the last 3 years are also mandatory.
Note*: it is important to know that if you are not getting your salary in a bank account, then you don’t fulfill the eligibility criteria for availing a Personal Loan.
Application Procedure for Personal Loan Dombivli
The online modes have made the process even more convenient and hassle-free. The application could be quickly made online within 2 minutes.
1. Visit our official web portal, i.e. www.dialabank.com.
2. After that, apply for a Personal Loan online.
3. Enter your contact details so that we can contact you back.
4. We are always available on our toll-free number (987898116) to provide you with the right knowledge about loans, interest rates, etc.
Know more about Dombivli
Dombivli is a suburban city in the district of Maharashtra located in Konkan division and part of Mumbai’s metropolitan region located about 48 Kms from the city of Mumbai.
The land here is rough and rocky by nature with a warm and humid climate.Now avail Personal loan within your locality with greater ease just by connecting with us through our official web portal or calling us on our toll-free helpline number mentioned.