About Personal Loan Bharthana
The future is, and once in a lifetime, we need more economic resources to fulfil our needs and wants. In that position, Personal Loans in the solution. Dialabank is here to give the best services and suggestions.
Why Personal Loan Bharthana?
- The value of Personal Loan Bharthana depends upon the income and repays the ability of the body.
- The sum can be used as per your financial conditions.
- There is a need to pledge any business or asset as collateral to the bank.
- No cosigner needed.
Personal Loan Bharthana Eligibility Criteria
There are some Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria based on applicants’ capacity to pay. There are two kinds of applicants:
Click here to know more about the EMI Calculator for Personal Loan, which will help you determine your Equated Monthly Installments.
- The candidate should be within the age of 21-60.
- If the candidate inhabited a metropolitan city, he must have the least income of Rs 18,000. And if he is from a non-metropolitan city, he must have a least salary of Rs 15,000.
- The borrower must have at smallest three years’ work experience, and the payment should come in their account only.
- The candidate should have a great credit history.
- The documentation process is comfortable; the applicant has to show their bank statement of the last three months and payroll slip of the previous six months.
Click here to comprehend more about- Salaried Applicant.
- The claimant should be a minimum of 25 years old.
- The borrower should register ITR for the last three years.
- The credit score of the borrower must be suited, and no money should be left due.
- The ITR in which the candidate files must be of Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum, at least.
- If the applicant runs a company, then the company should be working for the last three years.
Click here to comprehend more – Self-employed Applicant.
Personal Loan Bharthana Documents
- Identity documentation such as Passport/Id card/driving license/Aadhar Card/Voter card any one of them and should not be expired. Everyone has these records, so there is no problem with the submission.
- Residency proof such as voter card/Id card/driving license/Ration Card/Passport/Aadhar Card). And if the borrower is living in a rented apartment, they have to perform their rental agreement or electricity bill, which has to be in the name of the borrower and the owner’s address.
- The borrower has to offer their PAN card, which is an essential document under the KYC rule.
- If the borrower is a salaried candidate, then he has to offer his salary slip of the last three months and his bank declarations for the previous six months.
- And if the borrower is a self-employed candidate, he has to submit the ITR of the last three years, and his company registration should be done.
- Two passport size colored photos. (Applicant should not be wearing glasses)
Personal Loan Bharthana Interest Rates
Interest Rate may differ from person to person as it depends on the applicant’s salary and CIBIL record. The interest rate of personal Loans begins from 10.75% per year.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Personal Loan Bharthana Tenure
The tenure of Personal Loan Bharthana is of 1 year to 5 years.
Why your decision to choose Dialabank is the right decision?
- No extra charges are asked for.
- Ready to help 24/7.
- Quick pick-up of documents.
- Approval in no time.
- Assistance from experts.
Personal Loan Bharthana Apply Online
- Visit Dialabank
- Go to the loan part and select a personal loan section.
- The applicant will be charged to all further details regarding personal Loan, where they can choose their favoured city.
- For more information and free guidance, the interested candidate may call on 9878981166.
Bharthana is a city and municipal board in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India. It is an easy and time-saving process to take Personal Loan only when you apply through Dialabank. Visit Dialabank or call on 9878981166.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2020
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
|Axis Bank Personal Loan||0.50% to 1.50%||Nil|
|ICICI Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
|SBI Personal Loan||500/- to 0.50%||Nil|
|Kotak Personal Loan||1% to 2%||
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
|IIFL Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Muthoot Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Manappauram Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|PNB Personal Loan||0.70% to 1%||Nil|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan||0.01||Nil|
|Andhra Bank Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
Other Cities For Personal Loan
|Personal Loan Gazipur||Personal Loan Faizabad|
|Personal Loan Fatehpur||Personal Loan Etah|
|Personal Loan Fatehgarh||Personal Loan Dhampur|
|Personal Loan Etawah||Personal Loan Chandausi|
Table of Contents
- 1 About Personal Loan Bharthana
- 2 Why Personal Loan Bharthana?
- 3 Personal Loan Bharthana Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Personal Loan Bharthana Documents
- 5 Personal Loan Bharthana Interest Rates
- 6 Personal Loan Bharthana Tenure
- 7 Why your decision to choose Dialabank is the right decision?
- 8 Personal Loan Bharthana Apply Online
- 9 About Bharthana
- 10 Other Cities For Personal Loan