All About Personal Loan Goa
Sometimes, external help could be useful to increase the proper shape of our finances. Availing a Personal Loan, for this reason, could be considered as a sound decision for the need of instant money. The processing terms involved in taking a personal loan requires little documentation and no strict policies.
What is Personal Loan?
A Personal loan is a loan which is offered by banks and other institutes for any financial purpose. It is a loan that does not require any submission as collateral with the lender. One can use this loan for home renovations, paying off debts, going for a vacation, wedding expenses and so on.
Why Personal Loan Goa?
- Low processing charges
- Less documentation
- Quick and risk-free
- No cosigner required
- Affordable interest rates
- Collateral Free Loan
- Easily available
Eligibility for Personal Loan Goa
Salaried, self-employed people and self-employed professionals are eligible for availing a personal loan. Click here to know more about personal loan eligibility.
- Salary: INR 10,000 (Monthly).
- Minimum and Maximum Age: 21 and 60 Years.
- Work Experience: Overall 3 years and one year experience in the current job.
*A person getting a salary in cash is not eligible for availing Loan at affordable rates.
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
Self Employed Individuals:
- Min and Maximum Age: 25 and 65 years.
- An Annual ITR of 2.5 to 3 lakh is required.
- Residence: Office or Home should be owned.
- Business Stability: Your business should be running from last 3 years with continuous profit.
- Telephone / Mobile at the office: Mandatory
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Personal Loan Goa Interest Rates
The interest rates in Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of personal Loan starts from 10.75% per year.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Tenure for Personal Loan Goa
The tenure of the Personal Loan is from 1 year to 5 years. If you want to close your loan before the tenure of the loan to get rid of the interest rates than you can do so.
Documentation for Personal Loan Goa
- Identity Proof: PAN Card/ Voter ID card/ Driving License /Aadhar Card/ Passport.
- Proof of Residence: Voter ID card/ Driving License/Passport/Rent Agreement/Water Bills/ Electricity Bills/Aadhar Card/ PAN Card
- Income Proof: Salary slips of last 6 month or bank account statements where you get your salary. If you are self-employed, you have to give your ITR statement for last 3 years.
- It is important to note that if you don’t get your salary in the bank account, then you won’t be eligible to apply for a loan.
Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- We do not charge any extra fees from our customers.
- We are always ready to help our applicants and are available 24/7.
- The approval process is time-saving if you apply through dialabank.
- The Loan gets disbursed within 24 hours.
- Our experts will assist you, and our relationship managers will provide guidance.
Click here for– EMI Calculator
How to Apply for Personal Loan Goa?
- Visit www.dialabank.com
- Fill all the required details like name, monthly income, phone no.
- Apply for a Personal Loan
Goa is located in western India. It is famous for its beaches, places of worship and world heritage architecture. It is visited by a lot of international and domestic tourists each year. It is very beneficial for an individual to take a personal loan, all you have to do is to visit www.dialabank.com or call on 9878981166.
Personal Loan Goa Interest Rates: Updated
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
15.50% to 24%
15.75% to 22%
13.75% to 19%
13.50% to 22%
13.50% to 19%
13.75% to 22%
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Personal Loan Goa
- 2 What is Personal Loan?
- 3 Why Personal Loan Goa?
- 4 Personal Loan Goa Interest Rates
- 5 Tenure for Personal Loan Goa
- 6 Documentation for Personal Loan Goa
- 7 Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- 8 How to Apply for Personal Loan Goa?
- 9 About Goa
- 10 Personal Loan Goa Interest Rates: Updated