All About Personal Loan Hasanpur
Neither time nor your financial issues will wait for you. They will increase with the time if you don’t take care of them at this instant. All you need is Personal Loan, which will help you to go through this situation. It can be used for several purposes, and you don’t have to mortgage any of your assets.
Why apply for Personal Loan Hasanpur?
- The amount of Loan depends upon the income of the person and his repayment capabilities.
- Personal Loan Hasanpur is a multipurpose loan which can fulfill all your requirements.
- Does not require the borrower’s asset to be kept as security.
- The Guarantor is not needed.
- It will help you to enhance your credit score.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Hasanpur
Eligibility for Loan depends upon several factors such as your credit score, monthly income, and several other ongoing EMIs, etc. The eligibility criteria for both Salaried and Self-Employed are different:
There are various eligibility criteria for both applicants.
Click here to know more about– EMI Calculator for personal loan
- The minimum age of an applicant should be 21 years and a maximum of up to 60 years.
- An applicant from the metropolitan city should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And for the non-metropolitan city, the minimum salary should be Rs 12,000.
- The applicant must have three years of work experience, and the salary should be received in their account only.
- An applicant applying for the Personal Loan must have a good credit history.
- An applicant has to submit his bank statement of the last three months and salary slip of the last 6 months.
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- The age of the applicant is 25 years.
- The applicant applying for a Personal Loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- A credit score of the applicant must be 650 or above.
- The minimum amount should be Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
- If the applicant is a businessman than his business should be running at least from the last three years.
- The whole documentation process is straightforward; the applicant has to submit his financials and his bank statement of the previous three months.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Documents required for Personal Loan Hasanpur
- Identity proof: One should have these following documents with him(Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card) any one of them will work.
- Residence proof: The documents needed as proof of residence are: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Ration Card/Aadhar Card). And if the applicant is living in a rented apartment, then he has to submit, electricity bill on his name and the address of the owner and his rental agreement.
- Under, KYC formality: The applicant has to provide his PAN card.
- Salaried applicant: The applicant has to submit his bank statements for the last six months and the salary slip of the previous three months.
- Self-employed: The person applying for a personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and the business should be registered.
- Colored photograph: applicant must have two passport size photograph
Interest Rates on Personal Loan Hasanpur
The interest rates in Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of personal Loan starts from 10.75% per year.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Tenure of Personal Loan Hasanpur
The tenure of the Personal Loan is from 1 year to 5 years.
Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- We do not charge any extra fees from our customers.
- We are always ready to help our applicants and are available 24/7.
- The approval process is time-saving if you apply through dialabank.
- The Loan gets disbursed within 24 hours.
- Our experts will assist you, and our relationship managers will provide guidance.
How to apply for Personal Loan Hasanpur?
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- Go to the loan section and click on the personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal Loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on 9878981166.
It is located in Uttar Pradesh. It is an easy and time-saving process to take Personal Loan only when you apply through Dialabank visit www.dialabank.com or call on 9878981166.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2020
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
|Axis Bank Personal Loan||0.50% to 1.50%||Nil|
|ICICI Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
|SBI Personal Loan||500/- to 0.50%||Nil|
|Kotak Personal Loan||1% to 2%||
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
|IIFL Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Muthoot Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Manappauram Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|PNB Personal Loan||0.70% to 1%||Nil|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan||0.01||Nil|
|Andhra Bank Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
Other Cities For Personal Loan
|Personal Loan Mathura||Personal Loan Lalitpur|
|Personal Loan Mahoba||Personal Loan Lalganj|
|Personal Loan Mainpuri||Personal Loan Lakhimpur|
|Personal Loan Loni||Personal Loan Lakhimpur Kheri|
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Personal Loan Hasanpur
- 2 Why apply for Personal Loan Hasanpur?
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Hasanpur
- 4 Documents required for Personal Loan Hasanpur
- 5 Interest Rates on Personal Loan Hasanpur
- 6 Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- 7 How to apply for Personal Loan Hasanpur?
- 8 About Hasanpur
- 9 Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2020
- 10 Other Cities For Personal Loan