About Personal Loan in Dewas
Are you running short out of cash? Do not worry Personal Loan is available for you. This loan is unsecured in nature with minimal documentation and less paper work. This loan can get approved within 48 hours after the verification process.
Personal Loan in Dewas is an unsecured loan that provides financial aid to the customers at affordable interest rates. To get a Personal Loan, the applicant needs to have a rigid and good source of income and has a good credit history.
Furthermore, there is no end use restriction on the use of the personal loan amount. You can use this loan amount anywhere you want to do.
Why Apply for Personal Loan in Dewas?
- There is no need to deposit any mortgage and collateral security to the bank.
- A personal loan is a multi-purpose offer loan. It can be used for all the problems related to finance.
- The amount of personal loan depends upon the repayment of individual income and capacity.
- A Personal Loan does not require any guarantor or nominee..
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan in Dewas
The personal loan eligibility criteria for both Salaried and Self-Employed are different:
- Minimum age requirements of individual should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- The applicants must have the work experience of the three years. And the salary should be received in their accounts only.
- The applicants must have an excellent credit history.
- Job location of the applicant should be mentioned.
- A borrower should have minimum income in metropolitan city RS 18,000 and in non -metro city RS 12,000
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- Minimum age requirement for an independent person should be 25 years.
- The applicants applying for the personal loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- If the applicants are the businessman, then the business should be running from the past three years.
- The credit score of the individual applicants should be good .there should not be any debt or dues left.
- The annual income of the applicants should be minimum of Rs 2.5 lakh.
- The whole documentation process of the personal loan is the applicants has to submit his financial and his bank statement of the previous three months.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Personal Loan in Dewas Interest Rates:
The interest rates in Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of personal Loan starts from 10.75% per year.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Documents for Personal Loan in Dewas
- Residence proof: the documents required for the residence proof includes (Passport / ID card / Voter card / Aadhaar card / Ration card / Driving license), and if the applicants are living in rental apartments then they have to submit their Agreement, Electricity bill on his name and address of the owner.
- Self-employed: the applicants of personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and his business should be registered.
- Salaried applicants: The applicants have to show his salary slip of last three months and bank statement of last six months.
- Under KYC formality, every applicant has to submit his pan card, which is an essential document.
- Two colored passport size photos ( Applicants should not wear any glasses)
Personal Loan Dewas EMI Calculator
Equated Monthly Installments also know as EMI are the monthly fixed charges that you pay to the bank as monthly repayment for the loan amount borrowed. Based on your profile, the interest rate on your loan is determined. Your EMI is calculated using personal loan EMI calculator basis the Interest Rate you are charged by the bank and the amount of loan you have to take and the period for which you enjoy the loan.
How to apply for Personal Loan in Dewas?
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- Go to the loan section and click on the personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on 9878981166.
- About Personal Loan
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
15.50% to 24%
15.75% to 22%
13.75% to 19%
13.50% to 22%
13.50% to 19%
13.75% to 22%
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
Other Cities For Personal Loan In Madhya Pradesh
|Personal Loan Obedullaganj||Personal Loan Mhow|
|Personal Loan Neemuch||Personal Loan Manawar|
|Personal Loan Narsinghpur||Personal Loan Katni|
|Personal Loan Morena||Personal Loan Jabalpur|
Table of Contents
- 1 About Personal Loan in Dewas
- 2 Personal Loan Dewas EMI Calculator
- 3 Other Cities For Personal Loan In Madhya Pradesh