About Personal Loan Shirdi
There are some days when we get into some kind of financial problem and are not able to meet our financial needs. A personal loan is a loan that helps us to solve these kinds of financial issues.
A personal loan allows the buyer to use the money as per their choice. The borrower does not need to keep anything in the bank as collateral.
Working capital for your business, setting up a new plant, short term loan for equipment purchase, holiday, home renovation are some of the reasons personal loans are given to her. A personal loan may differ among banks the basic steps of getting a loan are as follows:
- Search for the appropriate bank
- Documentation and Application Form Filling
- Loan Process Begin
- Loan Disbursal
The demand for Personal loans is increasing day by day and so is the interest rate offered by all the possible banks in the area. The rates range between 9.5 -37% but differ between various lending institutions.
Why Apply for Personal Loan Shirdi?
- There is no need to deposit any mortgage and collateral security to the bank.
- A personal loan is a multi-purpose offer loan. It can be used for all the problems related to finance.
- The amount of personal loan depends upon the repayment of individual income and capacity.
- A Personal Loan does not require any guarantor or nominee.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Shirdi
The eligibility criteria for both Salaried and Self-Employed are different:
- The minimum age requirements of individuals should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- The applicants must have the work experience of the three years. And the salary should be received in their accounts only.
- The applicants must have an excellent credit history.
- The job location of the applicant should be mentioned.
- A borrower should have minimum income in metropolitan city RS 18,000 and in non -metro city RS 12,000
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- The minimum age requirement for an independent person should be 25 years.
- The applicants applying for the personal loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- If the applicants are the businessman, then the business should be running from the past three years.
- The credit score of the individual applicants should be good .there should not be any debt or dues left.
- The annual income of the applicants should be a minimum of Rs 2.5 lakh.
- The whole documentation process of the personal loan is the applicants have to submit his financial and his bank statement of the previous three months.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Personal Loan Shirdi Interest Rates:
The interest rates in Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of personal Loans starts from 10.75% per year.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Documents for Personal Loan Shirdi
- Residence proof: the documents required for the residence proof includes (Passport / ID card / Voter card / Aadhaar card / Ration card / Driving license), and if the applicants are living in rental apartments then they have to submit their Agreement, Electricity bill on his name and address of the owner.
- Self-employed: the applicants of personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and his business should be registered.
- Salaried applicants: The applicants have to show his salary slip of the last three months and bank statement for the last six months.
- Under KYC formality, every applicant has to submit his pan card, which is an essential document.
- Two colored passport size photos 🙁 Applicants should not wear any glasses)
- Check the eligibility for a personal loan
- Check the best EMI calculator for a personal loan
How to apply for Personal Loan Shirdi?
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- Go to the loan section and click on the personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on 9878981166.
- About Personal Loan
Personal Loan Interest Rates in Shirdi
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
|Axis Bank Personal Loan||0.50% to 1.50%||Nil|
|Private Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
|SBI Personal Loan||500/- to 0.50%||Nil|
|Kotak Personal Loan||1% to 2%||
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
|IIFL Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Muthoot Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Manappauram Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|PNB Personal Loan||0.70% to 1%||Nil|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan||0.01||Nil|
|Andhra Bank Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
Other Cities For Personal Loan In Maharashtra
|Personal Loan Tirora||Personal Loan Solapur|
|Personal Loan Tasgaon||Personal Loan Sinnar|
|Personal Loan Talegaon Dabhade||Personal Loan Sillod|
|Personal Loan Swargate||Personal Loan Shrirampur|