Comparison of Schemes for Railway Employees Personal Loan
|Feature||HDFC Bank||ICICI Bank||Bajaj Finance|
|Interest Rate||10.75% – 17%||11.25% – 18.5%||12%|
|Min Loan Amt||Metro : 75000 & Non Metro: 50000||50000||100000|
|Loan Tenure||1 – 5 Years||1 – 5 Years||1 – 5 Years|
Personal Loan Interest Rate
Benefits offered to Railway Employees
- Fast application approval
- Disbursal within 24 hours
- Loans up to Rs.25 lakh
- Convenient repayment tenures
- Minimal documents
- Online application process
- Transparent terms and conditions
- Flexible Loan facility
- Pre-approved offers
- Manage loan account online
Various Banks for Railway Employees Personal Loan Schemes
Railway employees can avail of a personal loan from various banks and NBFCs at a low rate of interest. More than 13 lakh individuals are employed in this sector. These loans can be used by borrowers to meet various financial objectives without any condition. Applications for personal loans for railway operators are established quickly to ensure borrowers receive the funds without any trouble. Indian railway operators can apply for personal loans by offering only a few essential records.
There are no hidden charges or fees involved if applying via Dialabank. There are also no limitations to the amount that can be removed or the number of times one can remove from the funds. Railway workers can avail of up to Rs.25 lakh with these personal investments. Repayment periods for these investments can go up to 60 months. Railway workers can choose a tenure that best suits their repayment abilities.
Indian Railways is a legal entity under the Ministry of Railways which explores India’s national railway system. It is administered by the government as a public good and runs the third-largest railway system in the world by size, with a route distance of 68,155 km as of March 2019. Indian Railways is headed by a seven-member Railway Board whose chairman records to the Ministry of Railways. Railway Board also acts as the Ministry of Railways. The administrators staffing the office of the Railway Board are often from established Group A Railway Services and Railway Board Secretariat Service.
Know More About Personal Loan EMI Calculator.
Railway Employees Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
|Age||Minimum: 23, Maximum: 55 years|
|CIBIL Score||more than 750|
|Minimum Salary||Rs. 25,000 per month|
Know More About Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria.
Railway Employees Personal Loan Documents Required
|Job Proof||Employee ID Card|
|Proof of Income||Salary slips for the last three months along with Form 16|
|Bank statement for the previous six months where the salary has been credited|
|Photographs||Recent passport-size photographs|
Railway Employees Personal Loan Agent
Dialabank is your best agent for availing Railway Employees Personal Loan. It assists you in comparing opportunities from various banks and NBFCs so that you can avail of the best suggestions available according to your ability and demand. The logic for you to choose DialaBank for a Railway Employees Personal Loan are:
- We do not impose you on our services provided.
- The loan gets distributed within a few hours of touch with us.
- Our relationship director leads you through the entire method of personal loans.
- Call 9878981166 and get instant help and approval for Railway Employees Personal Loan.
FAQs on Railway Employees Personal Loan
✅ What documents are required for a Personal Loan for a Railway Employee?
- KYC documents such as Aadhaar card, voter ID card and driving license
- Employee ID card
- Last 2 months’ salary slips
- Previous 3 months’ bank account statements of your salary account
- Recent passport-size photographs
✅ What is the required minimum salary for personal loans?
The required minimum salary for Railway Employees Personal Loan is Rs.25,000 and depends on CIBIL Score and other factors as well.
✅ What is the age limit to get a Railway Employees Personal Loan?
The Railway Employees Personal Loan age limit ranges between 23 and 55 years. The younger you are, the higher a loan amount you can avail because of more workable years left.
|Personal Loan Tiruvalla||Personal Loan Tirur|
|Personal Loan Udipi||Personal Loan Umred|
|Personal Loan Upleta||Personal Loan Varanasi|
|Personal Loan Virar||Personal Loan Wada|
Table of Contents
- 1 Comparison of Schemes for Railway Employees Personal Loan
- 2 Benefits offered to Railway Employees
- 3 Various Banks for Railway Employees Personal Loan Schemes
- 4 Indian Railways
- 5 Railway Employees Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Railway Employees Personal Loan Documents Required
- 7 Railway Employees Personal Loan Agent
- 8 FAQs on Railway Employees Personal Loan