Need of Personal Loan in Rajkot:
Each person has desires and aspirations that remain unfulfilled due to limited income. A Personal Loan is a type of loan that can be used to meet all requirements without providing security. The loan does not require any asset to pledge as security with the lender. It is also known as the most unsecured type of loan as bank doesn’t require any for collateral.
Give us a call on +91-98789-81166
Rajkot Personal Loan Interest Rates:
|Bank Name||Interest Rates||Processing Fees||Tenure(in years)|
|HDFC||11.49% - 17.25%||Upto 2.5%||1 - 5|
|AXIS||15.50% - 24%||1.5% to 2%||1 - 5|
|ICICI||11.43% - onwards||2.5%||1 - 5|
|BAJAJ||13.99% - 16%||2% - 3%||1 - 5|
|FULLERTON||17.25%||1.5% - 6%||1 - 4|
- The Loan amount depends upon the income and repayment capability of the person.
- It is a multi-purpose offer that can be used for almost all financial problems of life.
- No need to put any property or asset as Collateral to the lender.
- No cosigner needed.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan
- Minimum age: 21 year
- Maximum age : 60 years
- Net monthly income: Rs. 15,000
- Minimum Experience:6 months in current job. * In case of Super A company mininmum experience in current job required is 3 months.
- Total experience required: 1 year
Self employed :
- Minimum age: 25 year.
- Maximum age: 65 years.
- Minimum annual turnover: Rs. 20 lakh
- Experience in current bussiness: 3 years
- Total experience in bussiness: 5 years
|Last 3 month salary slips||Last 2 years ITR|
|Latest 6 month bank statements of salaried account||Latest 6 month bank statements of current account|
|Photocopy of Pan Card|
|Residence & Address Proof|
|2 passport size photographs|
Benefits of getting loan through Dialabank:
- Lowest interest rates .
- Instant Approval in 2 hrs.
- Easy Documentation and flexible loan tenure.
- Get a dedicated helpline for your loan enquires.
Rajkot is the 4th biggest city in Gujarat. This city is located on the banks of the Aji and Nyari river. It is the 22nd fastest growing city in the world. Rajkot was the capital of the Saurashtra State from 15 April 1948 to 31 October 1956, before its merger to Bombay State on 1 November 1956.
Other Leading Personal Loan Providers in Rajkot
- HDFC Personal Loan
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- PNB Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Citibank Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- Personal Loan from Other Banks
|Personal Loan EMI Calculator||SIP Calculator|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.