Personal Loan is one of the most reliable financial services which is of great significance in an internet-oriented world. It is basically an unsecured loan that does not involve any of the borrower's assets to be kept as a piece of security with the lender or the bank sanctioning his loan amount. One can any time go for a personal loan in case of money crisis or any other money-related issues perviling within the family.A Personal Loan is availed to fulfill any of the personal needs ranging from your child's education to your daughter's marriage, or any kind of medical issues running in your family, etc. Personal Loan is one of the easiest and perhaps a convenient method of getting cash in hand instantly.
Personal Loan Burdwan Interest Rates
The interest rates are applied 10.75% onwards
The processing fee is up to 2% of the loan amount.
The loan tenure ranges up to 5 years.
The lowest EMI per lakh is Rs 2,162
The prepayment charges are NIL up to 5 percent.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Burdwan
You are eligible for availing a personal loan if you fall under any of the following categories
If you are a Salaried employee or
A self-employed individual
For salaried individuals, the following are the requirements:
1. Salary should be 18,000 or above (Monthly).
2. Age criteria: 21-60 years of age.
3. Experience at Work Place: overall experience should be of 3 years and experience of 1 year in the current job.
4. Most importantly, you should possess a CIBIL score of more than 700.
5. Lastly, a person who gets his salary cash in hand is also not eligible for availing a personal loan. You must have your salary slips for proofs.
For Self-Employed Individuals:
1. The age of the borrower varies from 25 years to 65 years.
2. Should have filed annual Income Tax Returns of 2.5 to 3 Lakh.
3. Residence Proof: Should own an office or house of his own.
4. Stability at Workplace: Should own a financially stable business which is being run from the last 3 years.
5. Again, most importantly should possess a CIBIL score of more than 700.
Documentation Required for Personal Loan Burdwan
We have a list of some of the mandatory documents including you’re:
Identity proof: PAN Card or Voter ID card or Driving License or Aadhar Card or your passport.
Either of these documents could be presented in the form of your identity proof.
Residential Proof: could again include any of the following documents:
Voter ID card
Water or Electricity Bills
Income Proofs: your income proofs should include your salary slips of the previous 6 months or your bank account statements where you get your salary. If you are a self-employed individual; also your Income Tax Return statements for the last 3 years are also mandatory.
Note*: it is important to know that if you are not getting your salary in a bank account, then you don’t fulfill the eligibility criteria for availing a Personal Loan.
Application Procedure for Personal Loan Bharatpur
The online modes have made the process even more convenient and hassle-free. The application could be quickly made online within 2 minutes.
1. Visit our official web portal, i.e. www.dialabank.com.
2. After that, apply for a Personal Loan online.
3. Enter your contact details so that we can contact you back.
4. We are always available on our toll-free number (987898116) to provide you with the right knowledge about loans, interest rates, etc.
Know more about Burdwan
Now if you belong to Burdwan its easy for you to avail loan just by dialing on our toll-free number or visiting our official website and getting yourself registered.
So hurry up the best opportunities are waiting at your doorstep.