About Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Personal Loan
Allahabad UP Gramin Bank first came into existence by the amalgamation of the two banks Lucknow Kshetriya Gramin Bank and Triveni Kshetriya Gramin Bank. The Allahabad Bank sponsored the amalgamation, and it was done in the year 2010. The bank is successfully providing its services to the rural population the UP state to improve the lives of the ordinary people. Personal Loan is one of the Allahabad UP Gramin Bank’s best loaning scheme. The bank provides this loan to its customer’s as low rate of interest without demanding any collateral against the loan amount. You can apply for this loan online and get exclusive benefits and offers. So what’s holding you Apply Now.
How does Allahabad UP Gramin Bank provide a loan to its customer?
- First, you need to fill an online application to avail personal loan.
- Once you submitted your loan request bank evaluates it.
- At this point of process bank also check your CIBIL or credit score along with how much you earn or make monthly.
- If Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Personal Loan application passes, all the requirements bank decides the loan amount and its respective rate of interest.
- Finally, you get the loan amount from the bank, and the disbursal of Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Personal Loan takes place.
Why should you take Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Personal Loan?
- When we avail for a loan, we always look for the rate of interest, and it’s no surprise that you too look for the same. With this loaning scheme, you get an affordable rate of interest which you can comfortably repay.
- Also, now coming to the documentation part, the bank requires minimal documentation from the borrower.
- As a result, the documentation process of personal loan is less time-consuming.
- Moreover, with this loan, you can expect the loan amount ranging from 50,00 Rs to 40 Lacs.
- In addition to this, if your documents meet all the criteria than within 30 minutes you loan request gets approval from the bank.
- Furthermore, the disbursal of the loan takes only about 48 hours once your loan request is approved.
- Also, both the salaried and the self-employed individual can avail Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Personal Loan and use it according to their needs.
Eligibility for taking Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Personal Loan
For Salaried applicant:
- If you are getting paid monthly, your monthly income needs to be at least 18,000 Rs to avail this loan.
- Moreover, the minimum age to avail this loan is 21 and the maximum age limit is 61 years.
- One of the most critical factors that play in personal loan approval is applicant CIBIL or credit score. Bank requires a minimum CIBIL score of 750.
- Also, applicant salary needs to be deposited in a bank account.
- Furthermore, you need to be working with the current employer for at least one year.
- Along with this, the applicant needs to have one year of working experience.
For self-employed individual
- If you own a business, then your business needs to be running for about three years.
- Also, your business should yield a minimum turnover of 30Lac annually.
- The age of the applicant should be in between 25 years to 65 years.
- As an owner of the business, your last year ITR should be of 2.5Lac at least.
Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates
As we have mentioned above the rate of interest of personal loan depends on person to person, so it’s hard to find the correct number. On the contrary, the minimum rate of interest that you can get on a Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Personal Loan is 10.70% annually.
Documentation required for Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Personal Loan
- Firstly, from salaried applicant bank needs six months of bank statement along with six months of income slip as a proof of income.
- On the other hand for the self-employed borrower, you need to provide your ITR return for the past year along with audited financial papers as income proof.
- Now coming to the residence proof, you can provide any of the given documents Aadhaar Card / PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport/ Driving License/Ration Card. If in case you are paying rent you can show your utility bills or rental agreement papers.
- As a borrower, you need to submit an identity proof here are the documents which you can use as an identity proof Aadhaar Card / PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport/ Driving License.
How to apply for Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Personal Loan?
- See applying for a personal loan is very easy. Don’t worry we will guide you through it.
- First, you need to go to our website DialaBank
- Reaching on the site, you need to fill a form with your necessary details and your phone number.
- It is required that you fill your working contact number.
- Now submit the form and you are done. Now sit back and relax one of our RM will soon be in touch with you.
- With DialaBank you will be getting a high loan to value ratio on your loan.
- Also, our RM will search for the best deal for you which you can easily avail near your location without wasting any time.
- You are now coming to the payment. You don’t need to pay us a thing. Yes, you read that correct our service is free of cost we don’t charge you anything.
- Feel free to call us anytime we are always there to help you.
Other Leading Personal Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
Table of Contents
- 1 About Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Personal Loan
- 1.1 How does Allahabad UP Gramin Bank provide a loan to its customer?
- 1.2 Why should you take Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Personal Loan?
- 1.3 Eligibility for taking Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Personal Loan
- 1.4 Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates
- 1.5 How to apply for Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Personal Loan?
- 1.6 Other Leading Personal Loan Providers (Click to Apply)