Indian Bank Personal Loan Key Features
|Age||21 – 60 (at loan maturity)|
|CIBIL score||Minimum 700 or above|
|Indian Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.99% per annum|
|Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs 2275|
|Tenure||12 to 60 months|
|Indian Bank Personal Loan Processing Fee||1%|
|Minimum Loan Amount||Rs. 50,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Rs. 10 Lakh|
Each Feature Explained in Detail Below
Indian Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for a personal loan:
|CIBIL score||700 and Above|
|Age||21 – 60 years|
|Min Income||Rs. 20000/month|
Indian Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates and Charges
|Indian Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.99% per annum|
|Indian Bank Personal Loan Processing Charges||1%|
|Stamp Duty||As per state laws|
|Cheque Bounce Charges||As per bank terms|
Indian Bank Personal Loan Documents Required
|Proof of Identity||Copy of:
> Driving License
> Aadhar Card
> Voter ID Card
|Proof of Address||Rent Agreement (Min. 1 year of stay)
Passport (Proof of permanent residence)
|Proof of Income||> ITR: Last two Assessment years
> Salary Slip: Last 6 months
> Bank Statement: Last 3 months
Indian Bank Personal Loan EMI Calculator
Indian Bank Personal Loan Compared to Other Banks
|Bank||Interest Rate||Tenure||Loan Amount & Proc Fee|
|Indian Bank||9.99%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 10 lakh / Up to 1 % of the loan amount|
|HDFC Bank||11.25% to 21.50%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 40 lakh / Up to 2.50% of the loan amount|
|Bajaj Finserv||Starting from 12.99%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 25 lakh / Up to 3.99% of the loan amount|
|Axis Bank||15.75% to 24%||12 to 60 months||Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 15 lakh / Up to 2% of the loan amount|
|Citibank||Starting from 10.99%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 30 lakh / Up to 3% of the loan amount|
|ICICI Bank||11.50% to 19.25%||12 to 60 months||Upto Rs. 20 lakh / Up to 2.25% of the loan amount|
Other Loan Products from Indian Bank
|Gold Loan||Car Loan||Home Loan||Business Loan|
|TWL||LAP||Credit Card||Education Loan|
Why should you apply for Indian Bank Personal Loan with Dialabank?
- Dialabank helps you choose the best financial products without any hassle.
- We make it convenient for you to decide what loan you should avail in order to fulfill your needs.
- We provide you with the lowest interest rates available for you.
- With Dialabank, you have a trustworthy friend for your financial needs.
How to Calculate EMIs for Indian Bank Personal Loan
You can use the EMI calculator given below.
Indian Bank Personal Loan Processing Time
Indian Bank has a personal loan processing time of 48 to 72 hours. As the personal loan is unsecured, banks have to carefully verify all your documents and details.
Indian Bank Personal Loan Preclosure Charges
Indian Bank provides you with the foreclosure facility on your personal loan without any extra charges. You can pay back your personal loan when you have the required funds.
Indian Bank Calculated EMI for Personal Loan
Types of Indian Bank Personal Loan
Indian Bank Marriage Loan
Marriages are one of the costliest events and often lead to worry. Indian Bank provides low-interest personal loans with high quantum to help you meet your wedding expenses.
Indian Bank Personal Loan for Government Employees
Central and state government employees can apply for an Indian Bank personal loan to meet their personal financial expenses. The bank has personal loan offers for all your needs.
Indian Bank Doctor Loan
Doctors and medical professionals with at least 4 years of experience can apply for a personal loan from Indian Bank and enjoy a range of offers for their personal and professional needs.
Indian Bank Personal Loan for Pensioners
Individuals with their pension accounts with the Indian Bank can apply for a personal loan to meet their post-retirement financial needs. The bank has special offers for all the pensioners.
Indian Bank Personal Loan Balance Transfer
Personal Loan Balance Transfer is the process of transferring your existing personal loan to another bank for lower interest rates and better loan terms. You can apply for an Indian Bank personal loan balance transfer to lower your financial burden.
Indian Bank Personal Loan Top Up
Indian Bank personal loan top-up is a facility that allows you to avail of additional money under the same existing personal loan without any need to apply for a fresh loan. Dialabank gives you convenient options to choose the best personal loan offers.
Indian Bank Personal Loan Status
You can check the status of your personal loan by;
- Visiting the branch in person and asking your loan officer.
- Contacting the customer care number of the bank.
Home Renovation Loan
For individuals who want to get their home redesigned, Indian Bank provides home redesign credit. This individual loan will fund the required repairs or assist the applicant to purchase new fittings, appliances, and furniture for their home. Some of the Indian Bank Home Renovation Loan’s essential highlights are:
- The funding cost of the Home Improvement Loan from Indian Bank starts at as low as 11.25 percent.
- People could be qualified to have their home remodeled for an advance amount of Rs. 20 Lakh
- Indian Bank’s home remodels credit needs zero paperwork, rendering the whole advance period free of bother.
- The advance amount is generally credited to the record within 72 hours until your application is preferred by the bank.
The Holiday Loan of Indian Bank will help you with a minor issue in planning your dream get-away. This individual Indian Bank advance will subsidize a variety of expenses related to excursions, including booking travel tickets, hotel facilities, guided tours, and so on The main highlights of the Indian Bank Holiday Loan are:
- Holiday loan financing costs start at 11.25 percent p.a.
- You can do a measure of up to Rs 20 Lakh without a lot of a stretch profit, so your dream excursion will not be ruined because of a monetary crunch.
- Streamlined and minimal paperwork ensures the basic and clear financing of your get-away.
- Brisk planning and disbursement of progress that is specifically attributed to your record.
In either case, a dominant part of insecure individual credits is based on individuals with a customary pay Indian Bank’s Fresher Funding is outstanding. This Indian Bank credit alternative is intended to assist freshers, such as continuing alumni searching for their first job example. Some significant highlights of individual credit from Indian Bank Fresher Funding are as follows:
- Amount of credit up to Rs 1.5 lakh
- Candidates must be 21 years of age, at any rate.
- The speed of interest for Fresher Funding depends on the profile of the candidate, the financial record/score, the candidate’s age, and region.
NRI Personal Loan
Indian Bank provides a person advance specifically for NRIs, recognizing the necessities and dreams of NRIs. An Indian inhabitant should be the primary advance nominee, and a nearby family member must be the co-candidate NRI. The following highlights include the Individual Loan for NRIs.
- Indian Bank provides individual NRI advances of up to Rs. 10 lakh with adaptable end-use advances.
- NRI Personal Loan funding costs start at 15.49 percent p.a.
- A residence of as long as three years is included in the credit.
How to apply for Indian Bank Personal Loan?
To apply for Indian Bank online or offline, you need to follow different procedures for personal loan approval. Here we are listing the instructions you should follow to apply for Indian Bank Personal Loan:
- Visit the website of Dialabank.
- Besides, you can visit the Indian Bank Personal Loan on Dialabank.
- There, you can analyze the right choice for yourself.
- After choosing the loan scheme, you can fill a simple online form with your personal details.
- Once you submit the form, our representatives will connect with you.
- They will further assist you in the whole loan approval process.
- You can know more by calling on 9878981166.
Personal Loan verification process
The following main measures are included in the verification process for a personal loan:
Step 1: Your preferred lender receives your online loan application after you have submitted your online application on Dialabank.com / Dialabank App.
Step 2: The lender’s representative will then contact you to check the details of the application and arrange for the documentation needed for your loan application to be picked up.
Step 3: The personal loan application is accepted after the records have been obtained and successfully checked.
Stage 4: The loan is disbursed once the loan agreement is signed by the borrower.
Indian Bank Personal Loan Status
To check your Indian Bank Personal Loan’s status, you can:
- Visit the bank branch where you applied for the loan directly and provide your loan application information to the loan officer
- Visit the Indian Bank website and work out the details of your loan.
- Send the details of your loan via email to the bank.
- Via the bank’s I-mobile app
- These techniques allow you to easily monitor your loan status.
How to login in Indian Bank portal
- Check the official website of Indian Bank.
- Click on ‘Login’ in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Using your User ID and Password or reported mobile number to log in
How to Check Your Loan Statement
By following the means given below, clients can download the bank’s very own credit proclamation:
- Visit the bank’s official site.
- Select ‘Link’ and choose ‘Administration Requests’ from the drop-down list.
- On the following page that opens, click ‘Individual Loan Linked’ under the ‘Advances’ menu.
- First, click on ‘Solicitation for Loan Account Statement’.
- To profit from the bank’s very own credit explanation, log in using your User ID and the hidden word or using your enlisted flexible number and OTP.
Indian Bank Personal Loan Restructuring (COVID-19)
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the cross-country lockout antagonistically influenced multiple borrowers and a multi-month ban on various term advances was declared to moderate its effect to a particular degree. The RBI-commanded one-time gain of Indian Bank’s individual credit reconstruction was announced by Indian Bank after the half-year ban had expired. This instrument is intended to offer relief to those borrowers who are not yet able to begin repayment of their usual EMI due to the pandemic’s continuing money-related difficulties.
The Indian Bank’s credit target system proposes an additional ban of as long as two years or an extension in the existing reimbursement time period to decrease EMI installments from month to month. As a primary concern, it is imperative that the rebuilding of your Indian Bank individual credit will result in additional premium charges well beyond those of the first advance. Consequently, if anything else fails with the intention of not ending up defaulting on your great credit, this relief instrument can only be used.
Indian Bank Customer Care
Customers can contact the Indian Bank customer care via any of the following means:
- By Phone: You can call Indian Bank on 9878981166 (toll-free)
- Callback Request: You can also request a call back by visiting the bank’s website
- Online Chatbot: You can also get your queries answered by the iPal chatbot online
- Branch Visit: You can visit the nearby Indian Bank branch to get your queries.
Benefits of Applying for Personal Loan on Dialabank
In applying for a personal advance on the Dialabank platform, there are numerous points of interest. Some of them are provided underneath:
- 24 x 7 Accessibility: Anytime and wherever you can get to the Dialabank platform, and in this way, apply for an individual advance whenever your home or office is relaxed.
- Multiple moneylenders on a solitary stage: com empowers you to receive individual credit deals on a solitary stage from different scheduled loan specialists and thus removes the need to visit various bank sites or branches.
- Know EMI in a split second: With the individual advance EMI calculator, you can check the EMIs you would be paying on an individual credit even before you apply for one. It will assist you with acquiring the suitable sum that you can without much of a stretch reimburse and have a helpful reimbursement plan.
- Liberated from cost: Additionally, you are not needed to pay any charges when you apply for an individual advance on Dialabank.com
Some important angles that you should consider when applying for an individual Indian Bank credit are given below:
- When applying for a personal advance, it is nice to review your financial evaluation in any situation. A good credit evaluation builds up the chances of your credit endorsement and can cause you to benefit from an individual advance on better terms.
- It is wise to think about the cost of an individual credit (premium expense and all fair expenditures and charges) provided by various moneylenders on Dialabank.com before deciding on a particular bank.
- Acquire as per the ability to need and reimbursement. Try not to gain just because you’re willing to get a higher number. It just adds to the cost of your advantage and has not many benefits over the long haul.
- Try not to apply for individual advances concurrently with separate moneylenders. This shows that you are ready for credit and raises the number of complicated demands for your credit report, which can have an antagonistic impact on your credit rating.
FAQs About Indian Bank Personal Loan
✅ How to apply for Indian Bank Personal Loan?
You can apply for a personal loan with Indian Bank through visiting the nearby branch of Indian Bank or by a simple form submission with Dialabank. With Dialabank, you will get the benefit to apply from anywhere for a personal loan and get your approval faster.
✅ What is the Interest Rate for Indian Bank Personal Loan?
The interest rate charged by the Indian Bank starts at 9.99% per annum for their personal loan products.
✅ What is the minimum age for getting a Personal Loan from Indian Bank?
You must be 21 years old to apply for a personal loan with Indian Bank.
✅ What is the maximum age for getting a Personal Loan from an Indian bank?
The maximum age for getting a personal loan from Indian Bank is 60 years.
✅ What is the minimum loan amount for Indian Bank Personal Loan?
The minimum loan amount can avail for a Personal Loan from Indian Bank is up to Rs 50,000.
✅ What is the maximum loan amount for Indian Bank Personal Loan?
You can avail of a maximum loan amount of Rs. 10 lakhs under the personal loan scheme from the Indian Bank.
✅ What are the documents required for Indian Bank Personal Loan?
Aadhaar card/Voter ID, PAN card, salary slips of the last 6 months, the ITR files of the last two years, and two recently clicked photographs are required documents for a personal loan from Indian Bank.
✅ What is the Processing Fee for Indian Bank Personal Loan?
The processing fee charged by Indian Bank is up to 1% of the loan amount for the personal loan.
✅ How to get Indian Bank Personal Loan for Self Employed?
Indian Bank avails special offers for self-employed borrowers to assist them financially. You will have the ITR files of the last two years as your income proof.
✅ What is the Maximum Loan Tenure for Indian Bank Personal Loan?
The maximum loan tenure period for a personal loan from Indian Bank is 60 months.
✅ What should be the CIBIL Score for Indian Bank Personal Loan?
You must have a CIBIL score of at least 700 or above for availing a personal loan from Indian Bank.
✅ Do I have a pre-approved offer for Indian Bank Personal Loan?
You can check for your personal loan pre-approved offers from Indian Bank with Dialabank. Just fill the form at Dialabank, and we will check all the offers for you and get back to you to help you choose the best one.
✅ How to calculate EMI for Indian Bank Personal Loan?
You can use the EMI calculator available at Dialabank’s website for the calculation of your EMIs of personal loan from Indian Bank.
✅ How to pay Indian Bank Personal Loan EMI?
Your personal loan EMIs from Indian Bank are automatically take off from your bank account on a monthly basis. You can also use the net-banking services of Indian Bank for your personal loan payments.
✅ How to close Indian Bank Personal Loan?
You will pay all the outstanding personal loan amount before closing the loan and then contact the Indian Bank branch for getting your no dues certificate.
✅ How to check Indian Bank Personal Loan Status?
You will require the visit the Indian Bank branch to know the status of your personal loan. Alternatively, visit Dialabank and fill a simple form to let us do the hard work for you.
✅ How to close Indian Bank Personal Loan Online?
For the closing of a personal loan from Indian Bank involves the following steps:
- Visit the net-banking page of the Indian Bank.
- Login with your details.
- Pay for your personal loan amount.
- Save the transaction receipt.
✅ How to pay Indian Bank Personal Loan EMI Online?
Your personal loan EMI can be paid through the net-banking services of the Indian Bank. Dialabank assists you in comparing offers and deals from various banks to choose the best, to avail of a low-EMI personal loan. All you have to do is fill a simple form, and we will do the rest for you.
✅ How to check Personal Loan Balance in Indian Bank?
To check the personal loan balance in Indian Bank, you will require to contact the Indian Bank’s customer care number. If you are seeking for low-interest personal loans, you must visit Dialabank and fill a simple form for Personal Loan Balance Transfer, and we will do the hard work for you.
✅ How to download Indian Bank Personal Loan Statement?
The personal loan statement of the Indian Bank can be downloaded through the mobile banking app of the Indian Bank. You can visit the online platform of Dialabank and fill a simple form to compare and know all the offers that we have for you.
✅ How to Top Up Personal Loan in Indian Bank?
If you want a top-up on your personal loan from Indian Bank, you must visit the bank branch and contact the loan officer. You can also fill a simple form with Dialabank at Personal Loan Top Up and leave the rest to us.
✅ What happens if I don’t pay my Indian Bank Personal Loan EMIs?
Indian Bank charges a penal interest if you don’t pay your personal loan EMIs. You can apply for a balance transfer through Dialabank to get low-interest personal loans.
✅ How to find the Indian bank Personal Loan account number?
You will require to contact your Indian Bank loan branch to check your personal loan account number. Also, fill out the form available at Dialabank and let us do all the work for you.
Table of Contents
- 1 Indian Bank Personal Loan Key Features
- 2 Indian Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Indian Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates and Charges
- 4 Indian Bank Personal Loan Documents Required
- 5 Indian Bank Personal Loan EMI Calculator
- 6 Indian Bank Personal Loan Compared to Other Banks
- 7 Other Loan Products from Indian Bank
- 8 Why should you apply for Indian Bank Personal Loan with Dialabank?
- 9 How to Calculate EMIs for Indian Bank Personal Loan
- 10 Indian Bank Personal Loan Processing Time
- 11 Indian Bank Personal Loan Preclosure Charges
- 12 Indian Bank Calculated EMI for Personal Loan
- 13 Types of Indian Bank Personal Loan
- 14 Indian Bank Personal Loan Status
- 15 How to apply for Indian Bank Personal Loan?
- 16 Personal Loan verification process
- 17 Indian Bank Personal Loan Status
- 18 How to login in Indian Bank portal
- 19 How to Check Your Loan Statement
- 20 Indian Bank Personal Loan Restructuring (COVID-19)
- 21 Indian Bank Customer Care
- 22 Benefits of Applying for Personal Loan on Dialabank
- 23 Important Aspects
- 24 FAQs About Indian Bank Personal Loan
- 24.1 ✅ How to apply for Indian Bank Personal Loan?
- 24.2 ✅ What is the Interest Rate for Indian Bank Personal Loan?
- 24.3 ✅ What is the minimum age for getting a Personal Loan from Indian Bank?
- 24.4 ✅ What is the maximum age for getting a Personal Loan from an Indian bank?
- 24.5 ✅ What is the minimum loan amount for Indian Bank Personal Loan?
- 24.6 ✅ What is the maximum loan amount for Indian Bank Personal Loan?
- 24.7 ✅ What are the documents required for Indian Bank Personal Loan?
- 24.8 ✅ What is the Processing Fee for Indian Bank Personal Loan?
- 24.9 ✅ How to get Indian Bank Personal Loan for Self Employed?
- 24.10 ✅ What is the Maximum Loan Tenure for Indian Bank Personal Loan?
- 24.11 ✅ What should be the CIBIL Score for Indian Bank Personal Loan?
- 24.12 ✅ Do I have a pre-approved offer for Indian Bank Personal Loan?
- 24.13 ✅ How to calculate EMI for Indian Bank Personal Loan?
- 24.14 ✅ How to pay Indian Bank Personal Loan EMI?
- 24.15 ✅ How to close Indian Bank Personal Loan?
- 24.16 ✅ How to check Indian Bank Personal Loan Status?
- 24.17 ✅ How to close Indian Bank Personal Loan Online?
- 24.18 ✅ How to pay Indian Bank Personal Loan EMI Online?
- 24.19 ✅ How to check Personal Loan Balance in Indian Bank?
- 24.20 ✅ How to download Indian Bank Personal Loan Statement?
- 24.21 ✅ How to Top Up Personal Loan in Indian Bank?
- 24.22 ✅ What happens if I don’t pay my Indian Bank Personal Loan EMIs?
- 24.23 ✅ How to find the Indian bank Personal Loan account number?