All About Personal Loan Akot
Be a reason for happiness for your family by fulfilling all of their needs with the help of Personal Loan. It is a loan that is available to the consumer without any deposition of collateral to the bank. It is an instant financial help available to the consumer within 48 hours at affordable and cost-effective Interest Rate on Personal Loan.
What is Personal Loan?
In this modern world, with increasing expenses and a new lifestyle, it is essential to cope up with the trend. So Personal Loan is a feature provided by banks & NBFIs to get the best loan option to manage all expenses easily.
A personal loan is a loan that can be used in multiple ways that can be used for completing many purposes. These purposes could be debt repayment, taxes, paying medical bills, and more. Personal finance is instant finance, which a person can avail within 2 working days with minimal documentation required.
Why should one apply for Personal Loan Akot?
1. The Loan amount depends upon the income and repayment capability of the applicant.
2. Personal Loan Akot is a multi-purpose offer that can be used for almost all financial problems.
3. No need to put any property or asset as security to the lender
4. No cosigner needed for Personal Loan Akot
Personal Loan Akot Eligibility Criteria
Personal Loan does not apply to everyone, and there are some Eligibility criteria for Personal Loan based on which the bank provides a loan to the applicant. There are two categories of applicants:
There are different eligibility criteria for both applicants.
1. The minimum age: 21 years Maximum age: 60 years.
2. If the borrower should have a salary of minimum Rs.18,000/month
3. The borrower must have the work experience for 3 years, and the salary should come in their account only.
4. The person must have a good CIBIL score, i.e., at least 700+
The documentation process is straightforward; they have to submit their bank statement of the last three months and the salary slip of the previous six months.
1. The self-employed person’s age should be minimum of 25 years.
2. The applicant should file ITR at least for the last three years.
3. The CIBIL of the applicant should be good, and no debt should be left due.
4. The ITR(Income tax return) in which the applicant files should be Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
5. And the applicant is a businessman than his business should be running from the last three years.
Personal Loan Akot Documents
Documents required for a personal loan are as followed:
1. Identity proof:(Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card) It can be any one of them.
2. Residence proof:(Passport/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card/Ration Card). And the applicant living in a rented house, then they have to submit their rental agreement.
3. The applicant must submit their PAN card, which is an essential document under the KYC formality.
4. Salaried applicants have to submit their salary slip of the last three months and the bank statements of the last six months.
5. The self-employed applicant has to submit the ITR of the last three years, and registration of their business should be done.
6. Two passport size colored photos. (Applicant should not be wearing glasses)
How to Apply for Personal Loan Akot?
Anybody can apply for Personal Loan Akot online only in 2 minutes. The process of application is straightforward and quick.
First of all, you should check your eligibility.
1. Visit www.dialabank.com.
2. After that, apply for a Personal Loan online.
3. Enter your contact number so that we can contact you back.
4. Dialabank is the best platform to apply for a personal loan as you will get a loan at affordable rates of interest.
Akot is a city and municipal corporation in Akola district of Maharashtra state. The city is well connected to other cities like Akola, Telhara, Daryapur with a vast array of road networks. Visit www.dialabank.com or call 9878981166 and get assistance as soon as possible.
Personal Loan Interest Rates in Akot
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
|Axis Bank Personal Loan||0.50% to 1.50%||Nil|
|ICICI Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
|SBI Personal Loan||500/- to 0.50%||Nil|
|Kotak Personal Loan||1% to 2%||
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
|IIFL Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Muthoot Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Manappauram Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|PNB Personal Loan||0.70% to 1%||Nil|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan||0.01||Nil|
|Andhra Bank Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
Personal Loan in Other Cities in Maharashtra
|Personal Loan Alibag||Personal Loan Ambejogai|
|Personal Loan Anjangaonsurji||Personal Loan Arvi|
|Personal Loan Aurangabad||Personal Loan Badlapur|
|Personal Loan Ballarpur||Personal Loan Barshi|
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Personal Loan Akot
- 2 What is Personal Loan?
- 3 Why should one apply for Personal Loan Akot?
- 4 Personal Loan Akot Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Salaried Applicant:
- 6 Self-employed Applicant:
- 7 Personal Loan Akot Documents
- 8 How to Apply for Personal Loan Akot?
- 9 About Akot
- 10 Personal Loan Interest Rates in Akot
- 11 Personal Loan in Other Cities in Maharashtra