All About Personal Loan Gadag
Personal Loan is there to provide you with a helping hand in your critical financial problems by the banks across the country. A personal loan is taken by people who need money to fulfil their own needs.
A person may choose this type of loan to meet any of his requirements like family function, education loan, or in case of any medical emergency. Personal Loans are sanctioned by various banks across the country and are available at reasonable interest rates.
Who can apply for Personal Loan Gadag?
A person who is an employee of any company or organization and a person, who is self-employed, can apply for personal depending on various factors. We will find out below more about this under the eligibility criteria.
Personal Loan Gadag Eligibility Criteria
- Age: The applicant’s age must be 21 years or above.
- Salary: The salary of the person living in metropolitan cities must be 18,000 or above, and for people living in other urban towns or cities must be 15,000 or above.
- Amount of loan: The amount that is sanctioned to an applicant depends on his net salary.
- CIBIL Score: While giving credit to a customer, his CIBIL Score is kept at priority.
- Location: Another important factor while considering eligibility criteria is the applicant’s location. The candidate will get a loan from the banks located near his current location only.
- Company’s Profile: Company’s profile in which the customer is working also plays a vital role.
- Type of Company: Whether the company is on proprietorship based or owned by two or more two people.
- Company’s Profit: This includes the turnover of the company.
- Age of Company: In this, we check the lifespan of the company, which tells us about the origin of the company (how old the company is).
- Finances: Company’s financials are considered a priority.
- CIBIL Score: The history of the person’s bank profile is tracked with the help of the CIBIL Score, so this is very important.
Personal Loan Gadag Interest Rates
The rate of interest depends on the person’s profile and also where he works. In the case of a self-employed person, his company’s lifespan is considered. Therefore, ROI (Rate of Interest) on Personal Loan Gadag varies from bank to bank.
Whenever there is a change in the Rate of Interest, then it is modified by every bank in the country. Therefore, ROI may change at an interval of time but has no such significant changes.
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
|Axis Bank Personal Loan||0.50% to 1.50%||Nil|
|ICICI Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
|SBI Personal Loan||500/- to 0.50%||Nil|
|Kotak Personal Loan||1% to 2%||
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
|IIFL Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Muthoot Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Manappauram Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|PNB Personal Loan||0.70% to 1%||Nil|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan||0.01||Nil|
|Andhra Bank Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
Personal Loan Gadag Documents
- Last three months salary slips
- Previous six months bank statements
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Proof (Owned/Rented/Company’s Apartment)
- Two passport-sized photographs
*NOTE: In the case of rented apartments, the rent agreement is to be attached.
- All financials are considered
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Proof
- Two passport-sized photographs
Personal Loan Gadag Apply Online
- Visit Dialabank
- Go to the loan section and click on the personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on 9878981166.
Why Personal Loan Gadag?
There are several reasons listed below that will help you clear your mind while going for an option of a Personal Loan:
- Within 24 hours, disbursal happens in Personal Loan Gadag
- There is no need for a guaranteer unlike other loan schemes
- Hassle-free simple application steps are involved in Personal Loan Gadag
- Only the applicant’s necessary personal documents are required
- No need to give papers of any asset for Personal Loan Gadag
Personal Loan Gadag EMI Calculator
It is the monthly amount that the customer has to pay after the disbursal of the loan. Now you can calculate your monthly EMI based on your loan amount and your net salary.
Know more about EMI Calculator for a personal loan
Personal Loan Gadag Processing Fee
There is always some loan processing fee that every bank charges at the time of sanctioning the loan. The amount varies from bank to bank. The minimum amount of processing fee is @ 1% that some banks offer to their customers.
*NOTE: The amount of loan is decided on the person’s salary (for salaried applicants) and the turn-over of the company (in the case of self-employed applicants).
It is a district in the state of Karnataka, India. After the split from Dharwad District, it was formed in 1997.
Other Cities For Personal Loan
|Personal Loan Vikarabad||Personal Loan Sangareddy|
|Personal Loan Vemulawada||Personal Loan Nirmal|
|Personal Loan Tandur||Personal Loan Nagarkurnool|
|Personal Loan Siddipet||Personal Loan Mancherial|
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Personal Loan Gadag
- 2 Who can apply for Personal Loan Gadag?
- 3 Personal Loan Gadag Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Personal Loan Gadag Interest Rates
- 5 Personal Loan Gadag Documents
- 6 Personal Loan Gadag Apply Online
- 7 Why Personal Loan Gadag?
- 8 Personal Loan Gadag EMI Calculator
- 9 Personal Loan Gadag Processing Fee
- 10 About Gadag
- 11 Other Cities For Personal Loan