All About Personal Loan Nabarangapur
Asking money from friends and relatives in any case of urgency or emergency and getting it may ruin the relationship. So why ask from someone when you can get a personal loan quickly in few steps and low documentation.
What is Personal Loan Nabarangapur?
In this modern world, with increasing expenses and a new lifestyle, it is essential to cope up with the trend. So Personal Loan is a feature provided by banks & NBFCs to get the best loan option to manage all expenses easily, especially for the people in metro cities.
A Personal Loanis a loan that can be used in multiple ways that can be utilized for fulfilling many purposes. These purposes could be debt repayment, taxes, paying medical bills and more. Personal finance is instant finance, which a person can avail within 2-3 working days with minimal documentation required.
Why should one apply for Personal Loan Nabarangapur?
1. The Loan amount depends upon the income and repayment capability of the applicant.
2. It is a multi-purpose offer that can be used for almost all financial problems.
3. No need to put any property or asset as security to the lender.
4. No cosigner needed.
Personal Loan Nabarangapur Eligibility Criteria
Personal Loan does not apply to everyone, and there are some eligibility criteria based on which the bank provides a loan to the applicant. There are two categories of applicants:
There are different eligibility criteria for both applicants.
1. The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
2. If the borrower should have a salary of minimum Rs.18,000 per month
3. The borrower must have the work experience of the last three years, and the salary should come in their account only.
4. The person must have a good CIBIL score, i.e., at least 700+
The documentation process is straightforward; they have to submit their bank statement of the last three months and the salary slip of the previous six months.
1. The self-employed person’s age should be minimum of 25 years.
2. The applicant should file ITR at least for the last three years.
3. The CIBIL of the applicant should be good, and no debt should be left due.
4. The ITR (Income tax return) which the applicant files should be Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
5. And the applicant is a businessman than his business should be running from the last three years.
Personal Loan Nabarangapur Documents
1. Identity proof 🙁 Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card) It can be any one of them.
2. Residence proof 🙁 Passport/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card/Ration Card). And the applicant living in a rented house, then they have to submit their rental agreement.
3. The applicant must submit their PAN card, which is an essential document under the KYC formality.
4. Salaried applicants have to submit their salary slip of the last three months and the bank statements of the last six months.
5. The self-employed applicant has to submit the ITR of the last three years, and registration of their business should be done.
6. Two passport size colored photos. (Applicant should not be wearing glasses)
How to Apply for Personal Loan Nabarangapur?
Anybody can apply for Personal Loan online only in 2 minutes. The process of application is straightforward and quick.
First of all, you should check your eligibility.
1. Visit www.dialabank.com.
2. After that, apply for a Personal Loan online.
3. Enter your contact number so that we can contact you back.
4. Dialabank is the best platform to apply for a personal loan as you will get a loan at affordable rates of interest.
Nabarangpur, also known as Nabarangapur or Nowrangpur, is a town and a municipality in Nabarangapur district in the Indian state of Odisha. Visit www.dialabank.com or call 9878981166 and get assistance as soon as possible.
Personal Loan Nabarangapur Interest Rates: Updated
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
15.50% to 24%
15.75% to 22%
13.75% to 19%
13.50% to 22%
13.50% to 19%
13.75% to 22%
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Personal Loan Nabarangapur
- 2 What is Personal Loan Nabarangapur?
- 2.1 Why should one apply for Personal Loan Nabarangapur?
- 2.2 Personal Loan Nabarangapur Eligibility Criteria
- 2.3 Personal Loan Nabarangapur Documents
- 2.4 How to Apply for Personal Loan Nabarangapur?
- 2.5 About Nabarangapur
- 2.6 Personal Loan Nabarangapur Interest Rates: Updated