About Personal Loan South Goa
Do you need urgent money in a lump sum? Looking for a loan which can lessen your financial burden?
Apply for a personal loan and meet all your monetary needs. A personal loan is a type of unsecured loan that a person can avail based on their income and CIBIL score without the need to deposit any collateral security with the money lender. By applying with DialaBank, your loan is approved real quick with minimum documents and paper work.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan South Goa
The eligibility criteria for both Salaried and Self-Employed are different in case of Personal Loan South Goa:
- Minimum age requirement of individual for acquiring Personal Loan South Goa should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- The applicants must have the work experience of three years. And the salary should be received in their respective bank accounts only.
- The applicants having good credit score can get an advantage.
- Job location of the applicant should be mentioned.
- In metropolitan city, a borrower should have minimum income of Rs. 18,000 and in non-metro city minimum income should be Rs. 12,000
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- Minimum age requirement for an independent person should be 25 years.
- The applicants applying for the personal loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- If the applicant is a businessman, then the business should be running from the past three years.
- The credit score of the individual applicants should be good. There should not be any debt or dues left in past.
- The annual income of the applicant should be minimum of Rs 2.5 lakh.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Documents required for Personal Loan South Goa
- The documents required for the residence proof includes (Passport / ID card / Voter card / Aadhaar card / Ration card / Driving license), and if the applicants are living in rental apartments then they have to submit their Rent Agreement, Electricity bill on his name and address of the owner.
- Self-employed applicants who are willing to get personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and their business should be registered.
- Salaried applicants have to show their remuneration slip of last three months and bank statement of last six months.
- Under KYC formality, every applicant has to submit their pan card, which is an essential document.
- Two colored passport size photos of Applicants in which they should be wearing any glasses.
Personal Loan South Goa Interest Rates:
The interest rates in Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The interest rate of Personal Loan South Goa starts from 10.75% per annum.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
How to apply for Personal Loan South Goa?
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- Go to the loan section and click on the personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on 9878981166.
- About Personal Loan
About South Goa
South Goa is one of two districts that comprises the state of Goa in India, within the region known as the Konkan. It is bounded by the district of North Goa to the north, the Uttara Kannada district of Karnataka state to the east and south, while the Arabian Sea forms its western coast.
Interest Rate of Different Banks – Updated 2020
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
|15.50% to 24%|
15.75% to 22%
|Kotak Mahindra Bank|
13.75% to 19%
|13.50% to 22%|
|Bank of Baroda|
13.50% to 19%
|13.75% to 22%|
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
Table of Contents