About Andhra Bank
Andhra Bank is a medium-sized public sector bank which was founded by freedom fighter and a multifaceted genius, Dr. Bhogaraju Pattabhi Sitaramayya. The Bank was registered on 20th November 1923 and commenced business on 28th November 1923. It has 1938 branches, 15 extension counters, 38 satellite offices and 1098 automated teller machines (ATMs) as on 31 March 2012. The bank now operates in 25 states and three Union Territories.
About Andhra Bank Car Loan
Nowadays, no one wants to travel on public transport and it's the major reason that people and buying more and more cars. But one can find many people who do not have adequate funds to pay for the vehicle. So, people are turning into car loans to get finance for the vehicle.
The Andhra bank Car Loan Scheme is the best financing option that offers you money required for the desired car at low interest rates. The scheme offers you the loan at a wide range of cars sold in the market.
Andhra Bank Car Loan Interest Rate and Charges
|New Car||Less than 3 lacs||10.25%|
|More than 20 lacs||8.70%|
Fee & Charges
Fees & Charges
Up to 2.5 Lacs: Rs.2825
Over Rs. 2.51 Lakhs up to 4 Lakhs: Rs. 3850/-<
*SPECIAL OFFER from DialaBank: Rs.1750/-*
Loan cancellation / re-booking charges
In the event of cancellation, interest charges from disbursement date till refund of disbursement amount will be borne by the customer
Legal, Repossession & Incidental charges
Loan Reschedulement charges
- Identity proof- Passport, PAN card, Aadhar Card, Voter card
- Address proof- Rental Agreement, Property Purchase Document, Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Sale Deed, Driving license, Ration card
- Income proof- Salaried- latest salary slips (at least 6 months), Self-employed- a copy of the latest 1-year Income Tax return.
- 3 photograph.
- Minimum age of Applicant: 21 years
- Maximum age of Applicant at loan maturity: 65 years.
- Minimum employment: 1 year in current employment and minimum 2 years of employment.
- Minimum Annual Income: Rs.100000 net annual income.
- Telephone: Must at the residence.
- Minimum age of Applicant: 30 years
- Maximum age of Applicant at loan maturity: 60 years
- Minimum employment: At least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: Net profit Rs.60000 p.a for standard cars and Rs.100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars
- Telephone: Must at the residence
Features and Benefits of an Andhra Bank Car Loan from Dialabank.com
- No Advance EMI
- Tenure up to 84 months
- No hidden charges
- Offers low rate of interest
- Loans for one-time road tax, insurance premium, registration fee, and accessories.
- No pre-payment penalty
- Interest Calculated on Daily Reducing Balance
How to Apply?
Visit our official website www.dialabank.com and fill a form there.
You can check your Eligibilities and EMIs Online on our website.
Leading Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Car Loan
- Kotak Mahindra Car Loan
- Yes Bank Car Loan
- ICICI Bank Car Loan
- Axis Bank Car Loan
- State Bank of India Car Loan
- Canara Bank Car Loan
- Indusind Bank Car Loan
Call us on 600 11 600 (Single Number across 18 Cities)
Delhi | Mumbai | Kolkata | Bangalore | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Jalandhar | Ludhiana | Chennai | Pune | Jaipur | Lucknow | Baroda | Surat | Indore | Coimbatore | Bhopal
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.