AVAIL THE LOWEST RATE OF INTEREST ON CAR LOAN FROM VIJAYA BANK
Click to Apply Online or Call us on 60011600
About Vijaya Bank Car Loan
Vijaya Bank is a medium sized Public Sector Bank with the presence across India. It is one of the nationalized banks in India. It was established by Shri. Attavara Balakrishna Shetty at Bunts Hostel in Mangalore on October 23, 1931.
The bank has built a network of 1406 branches, 864 centers, 48 Extension Counters and 942 ATMs spread all over the country.
Owning a vehicle in this fast-paced life is very necessary. But buying a car is not that easy, as it requires a lot of money. A Vijaya Bank Car Loan is a scheme that can help you in buying a car.
It is a loan that offers you the cash required to buy a car. The loan amount availed through this scheme can be utilized for buying your dream car exclusive of any financial burden in your life.
Vijaya Bank Car Loan Interest Rates
New Car Interest Rate
Amount Less than 3 lacs
- Interest Rate 10.25 to 10.15
- Average 10.5
Amount 3 – 6 lacs
- Interest Rate 9.50 to 10.25
- Average 9.75
Amount 6 – 10 lacs
- Interest Rate 9.25 to 9.75
- Average 9.5
Amount 10 – 20 lacs
- Interest Rate 9.10 to 9.65
- Average – 9.35
More than 20 lacs
- Interest Rate 8.90 to 9.25
- Average – 9
Used Car Interest Rate & Loan Against the Car
- Interest Rate 13% – 16%
- Average 14%
Vijaya Bank Car Loan Tenure
- New Car Loan – Minimum 2 year – Maximum 7 year
- The used car loan and Loan against the car – Minimum 2 year – Maximum 4 year
Vijaya Bank Car Loan Charges
- Pre-closer charges – 0 – 2.5%
- Processing Fee – 0 to 3 %
Special Note: Banks do not provide Car Loan to bad credit holder, but one can fulfill their money requirement with Gold Loan easily.
Vijaya Bank Car Loan Features and Benefits
- Simple and Hassle free
- Easy to pay back
- Flexibility of payment
- Speedy Approval in 4 hours
- Minimum Documentation
- Attractive Interest Rates
- Check your Credit Score
Why Avail Vijaya Bank Car Loan from Dialabank
- We offer extremely quick service
- The minimum loan amount is Rs 1 lakh
- The maximum loan amount is up to 90-95%% of the ex-showroom price of the car
- LTV (Loan to value) of up to 90% of the ex-showroom price of the car
- Repayment period ranges from 1 to 5 years
- Loans are approved within 24 hours after the documentation process
- Prepayment is allowed after 6 months from the disbursement of the loan
Vijaya Bank Car Loan Eligibility
- Minimum age: Limit is 21 years and the maximum is 65 years
- Employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment / For Self- Employed at least 2 years in business
- Annual Income: For Salaried Rs. 18000 per month/ For Self- Employed Rs. 18000 per month
- Telephone: Must at the residence.
Vijaya Bak Car Loan Documentation
- Identity Proof– Aadhar card, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof– For Salaried Latest salary slip of 6 months/ For Self- Employed Latest 1 year ITR
- Address Proof– Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill etc.
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
How to Apply for Vijaya Bank Car Loan
- Firstly visit www.dialabank.com
- Secondly, Fill the online application form
- Thirdly, Enter the basic information in the above application form.
- After that, For more information call 7707861526 or 60011600 with your city code.
- The process is very easy and simple.
Ques. Does Dialabank charge me for its services?
Ans: No, Services by Dialabank come to you free of cost.
Ques. A Best online platform for availing Vijaya Bank Car Loan?
Ans: Firstly Dialabank is the best platform to get a loan through. Secondly, they provide you hassle-free process as well as the low rate of interest in the market as compared to others.
Ques. How much processing fee for a Vijaya Bank Car Loan?
Ans: Processing fee started at 0 -3%.
Ques. In Vijaya Bank Car Loan can I avail EMI facility?
Ans: Yes, he /she can avail Term Loan with EMI as repayment type for the tenures of 2 years to 7 years.
Ques. Whom do I contact for more details?
Ans: Call us (enter area code) 600-11-600 or 7707861526 for more details.
Ques. How much funding can I expect in terms of the car loan?
Ans: Firstly this factor differs from bank to bank. Besides that, few banks offer the complete 100% funding.
Ques. Can I change my car loan tenure?
Ans: Yes, you can change the tenure as well as the amount of the loan. But this would imply that the interest rate and the amount of installment will change accordingly.
Ques. Can I transfer my car loan to another person?
Ans: If you have sold are or trying to sell your car to someone else, you may be able to transfer your loan to the buyer as well. However, the person to whom you want to move the loan must be approved by your lender and pass a credit check.
How to Apply?
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Leading Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Car Loan
- Kotak Mahindra Car Loan
- Yes Bank Car Loan
- ICICI Bank Car Loan
- Axis Bank Car Loan
- State Bank of India Car Loan
- Canara Bank Car Loan
- Indusind Bank Car Loan
|Used Car Loan EMI Calculator||SIP Calculator|
Call us on 600 11 600 (Single Number across 18 Cities)
Delhi | Mumbai | Kolkata | Bangalore | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Jalandhar | Ludhiana | Chennai | Pune | Jaipur | Lucknow | Baroda | Surat | Indore | Coimbatore | Bhopal
Table of Contents
- 1 About Vijaya Bank Car Loan
- 1.1 Vijaya Bank Car Loan Interest Rates
- 1.2 Vijaya Bank Car Loan Features and Benefits
- 1.3 Why Avail Vijaya Bank Car Loan from Dialabank
- 1.4 Vijaya Bank Car Loan Eligibility
- 1.5 Vijaya Bak Car Loan Documentation
- 1.6 How to Apply for Vijaya Bank Car Loan
- 1.7 FAQ