Best Banks for Car Loan in Jaipur
Car Loan Jaipur Features
A car loan is a financial help provided by banks and NBFC’s to fulfill your dream of having your car. They provide necessary funding for purchasing a car which can be on Ex-Showroom Price or On-Road Price of the car. A car Loan is a secured loan with easy repayment options. The loan amount is offered on Interest charges which vary from bank to bank. One can pay for the vehicle in easy installments.
Car Loan Jaipur Interest Rate
HDFC Bank Car Loan
(1999 - 4999) + Tax
Axis Bank Car Loan
1 % to 2.50%
ICICI Bank Car Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
SBI Car Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Car Loan
1% to 2%
IIFL Car Loan
Muthoot Car Loan
Manappauram Car Loan
PNB Car Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Car Loan
Andhra Bank Car Loan
To check Car Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Car Loan Interest Rates
Car Loan Jaipur Documents Required
Documents required for car loan are as followed:
- Identity Proof: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License of the person applying for the loan.
- Income Proof: For Salaried– Latest 3-month salary slip with form 16 of the person applying for the loan.
- For Self Employed- Latest Income Tax Report of the person applying for the loan.
- Address Proof: Ration card/Driving license/Voters card/Passport Copy/Telephone Bill/Electricity Bill/Life Insurance Policy/PAN Card of the person applying for the loan.
- Bank Statement: Last six months bank statement of the person applying for the loan.
Car Loan Jaipur Eligibility Criteria
To obtain the loan amount, a person must meet the Eligibility criteria for car loan.
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: 1 year in current employment and a minimum of 2 years of employment.
- Least Annual Income: Rs 100000 net yearly pay.
- Minimum age: 30 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: At least 2 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: Net profit Rs. 60,000 Per Annum for standard cars and Rs.1,00,000 Per Annum for mid-sized and premium cars
How to Apply for Car Loan in Jaipur?
- Visit our website dialabank from your browser either from a mobile or your desktop.
- Go to the loan section on the page and click on the car loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all the details of the car loan where they can choose their preferred city, according to their needs.
- For more information on a car loan Jaipur and free guidance, you may call on 9878981166.
Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in Jaipur
TABLE WILL APPEAR
Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Jaipur
Cheque Bounce Chgs
Floating Rate of Interest
Overdue EMI Interest
Amortisation Schedule Chgs
Rs 200 + GST
CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Jaipur
Every lending institution has its criteria for the minimum CIBIL score required for processing the Car Loan application in Jaipur so that they can minimize the risk of lending to you and also if your CIBIL score is low you get Car Loan interest rate at a much high-interest rate than others. Most institutions require a minimum score of CIBIL of 750 or above to process your loan application. Also having a good CIBIL score helps to loans at a cheaper rate of interest and also the loan process gets easier and faster.
The institutions don’t just look at the overall score but also the detailed behavior on the previous loans taken. This includes details on the type of loan taken and the amount borrowed. Any delayed payments for previous loans can act as a barrier to your availing a fresh loan.
Car Loan Jaipur Contact Number
You can get a car loan Jaipur easily from dialabank by contacting the number 9878981166.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Jaipur
Jaipur is the capital of India’s Rajasthan state. It inspires the imperial family that once decided the district and that, in 1727, established what is currently called the Old City, or “Pink City” for its brand name building shading. At the focal point of its masterful road lattice (eminent in India) stands the extravagant, colonnaded City Palace complex. With nurseries, patios, and galleries, some portion of it is as yet an imperial home.
Car Loan EMI Calculator
Car loan EMI can be calculated by the Car loan EMI Calculator provided by Dialabank. It is free to use and you can use it an infinite number of times. Equated Monthly Installments(EMI) is the monthly fixed charges that you pay to the bank as monthly repayment for the loan amount borrowed. Based on the profile, the interest rate on the loan is determined. EMI is calculated based on the Interest Rate you are charged by the bank and the amount of loan you have to take and the period for which you enjoy the car loan.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Banks for Car Loan in Jaipur
- 2 Car Loan Jaipur Features
- 3 Car Loan Jaipur Interest Rate
- 4 Car Loan Jaipur Documents Required
- 5 Car Loan Jaipur Eligibility Criteria
- 6 How to Apply for Car Loan in Jaipur?
- 7 Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in Jaipur
- 8 Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Jaipur
- 9 CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Jaipur
- 10 Car Loan Jaipur Contact Number
- 11 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Jaipur
- 12 About Jaipur
- 13 Car Loan EMI Calculator