Best Banks for Car Loan in Kolkata
Car Loan Kolkata Features
Purchasing a car from your own pocket is a difficult task for the single earner of the family, but there is a saying if all of the doors are shut there is always a ray of hope. Thus, Car Financing is the best way to attain cash in a short span of time. It is a better way to arrange funds to purchase the dream car with ease.
- Easy monthly repayment options
- Instantly available
- Loan Tenure period varies from 1-7 years
- Affordable interest Rates
- No hidden charges
- Quick approval with minimum documentation
- We let you sit at the comfort of your home and provide you with the loan without any hassle.
- We have tie-ups with top Banks and NBFCs of the country to provide you with the best in class service.
- We offer you the lowest rate of interest in the market.
- We Charge no money from our customers for the services that we provide.
- Our team of experts and Relationship managers helps you in every step of the journey to acquire a loan.
Car Loan Kolkata Interest Rate
HDFC Bank Car Loan
(1999 - 4999) + Tax
Axis Bank Car Loan
1 % to 2.50%
ICICI Bank Car Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
SBI Car Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Car Loan
1% to 2%
IIFL Car Loan
Muthoot Car Loan
Manappauram Car Loan
PNB Car Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Car Loan
Andhra Bank Car Loan
To check Car Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Car Loan Interest Rates
Car Loan Kolkata Documents Required
Documents required for car loan are as followed:
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
- Identity Proof: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: For Salaried– Latest 3-month salary slip with form 16
Car Loan Kolkata Eligibility Criteria
Car loan eligibility criteria differ for the salaried and self-employed in the following manner:
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: 1 year in current employment and a minimum of 2 years of employment.
- Least Annual Income: Rs 100000 net yearly pay.
- Minimum age: 30 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: At least 2 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: Net profit Rs. 60,000 Per Annum for standard cars and Rs.1,00,000 Per Annum for mid-sized and premium cars
How to Apply for Car Loan in Kolkata?
- Click on the car loan option from the options available.
- Fill in the required details in the form as required, like name, income, etc.
- Submit the form and wait for our experts to evaluate your application.
- You will be contacted by our car loan customer Relationship manager on your number provided who will guide you through the further process.
Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in Kolkata
TABLE WILL APPEAR
Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Kolkata
Cheque Bounce Chgs
Floating Rate of Interest
Overdue EMI Interest
Amortisation Schedule Chgs
Rs 200 + GST
CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Kolkata
CIBIL score reflects your credit history in the past as well as your defaults in repayment of your previous loans. A good credit score is considered as 750 and above as most of the financial institutions ask for a high credit score. Every bank and NBFC has different criteria for a minimum CIBIL score they require to process your loan. A Lower CIBIL score than 750 can attract a higher rate of interest.
Car Loan Kolkata Contact Number
For any car loan queries and for any support, call us on 9878981166
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Kolkata
Kolkata (earlier Calcutta) is the capital of India’s West Bengal state. Established as an East India Company general store, it was India’s capital under the British Raj from 1773–1911. Today it’s known for its fabulous provincial engineering, craftsmanship exhibitions, and social celebrations. It’s likewise home to Mother House, the central station of the Missionaries of Charity, established by Mother Teresa, whose burial chamber is nearby.
Car Loan EMI Calculator
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Banks for Car Loan in Kolkata
- 2 Car Loan Kolkata Features
- 3 Why DialaBank?
- 4 Car Loan Kolkata Interest Rate
- 5 Car Loan Kolkata Documents Required
- 6 Car Loan Kolkata Eligibility Criteria
- 7 How to Apply for Car Loan in Kolkata?
- 8 Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in Kolkata
- 9 Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Kolkata
- 10 CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Kolkata
- 11 Car Loan Kolkata Contact Number
- 12 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Kolkata
- 13 About Kolkata
- 14 Car Loan EMI Calculator