About TATA Finance Car Loan
Why TATA Finance Car Loan?
TATA Finance Car Loan Highlights
- Personalized service at your doorstep
- Transparent & fair deal
- Simple & easy documentation
- Quick processing & sanctioning
- Competitive rates
- No hidden charges
- Flexible repayment options ranging from 12 to 60 months
TATA Finance Car Loan Interest Rates
New Car Interest Rate
Amount Less than 3 lacs
- Interest Rate 10.25 to 10.15
- Average 10.5
Amount 3 – 6 lacs
- Interest Rate 9.50 to 10.25
- Average 9.75
Amount 6 – 10 lacs
- Interest Rate 9.25 to 9.75
- Average 9.5
Amount 10 – 20 lacs
- Interest Rate 9.10 to 9.65
- Average – 9.35
More than 20 lacs
- Interest Rate 8.90 to 9.25
- Average – 9
Used Car Interest Rate & Loan Against the Car
- Interest Rate 13% – 16%
- Average 14%
TATA Finance Car Loan Tenure
- New Car Loan – Minimum 2 year – Maximum 7 year
- The used car loan and Loan against the car – Minimum 2 year – Maximum 4 year
TATA Finance Car Loan Charges
- Pre-closer charges – 0 – 2.5%
- Processing Fee – 0 to 3 %
Special Note: Banks do not provide Car Loan to bad credit holder, but one can fulfill their money requirement with Gold Loan easily.
TATA Finance Car Loan Eligibility
- Age – Minimum 21 years; Maximum60 years Note: time of maturity of the loan
- Income – Minimum Income in metro city 22k; In a rural area 16k; In an urban area 18k
- Work Experience – Minimum of 2 years of total experience
- Must have completed one year of service in the current job
- Residence Stability – Two years in the city; One year in the current residence or should be residing in the own house
- Age – Minimum 30 years (25 years with co-applicant); Maximum 60 yrs at the time of maturity of the loan
- Income Proof – Minimum ITR 2 lacs
- Business Stability – 2 years of minimum business stability mitigated with proof
- Residence Stability – Two years in the current city; One year in the current residence or should be residing in the own house
Documents Required For TATA Finance Car Loan
- Firstly two passport size photos of the applicant
- Secondly identity proof required includes- PAN card / Driving License / Passport / Voter Id / Aadhar card
- Thirdly residence proof required documents like – Electricity Bills/ Water Bills / Rental agreements /Driving License/ PAN card / Voter Id / Aadhar card
- Next income Proof of Latest 3 months salary slip
- Also the latest six months banking statements
- Firstly two passport size photos of the applicant
- Secondly identity proof required includes – PAN card/Driving License / Passport / Voter Id / Aadhar card
- Thirdly residence Proof document like Electricity Bills / PAN card/ Water Bills / Rental agreements / Voter Id / Aadhar card / Driving License
- Moreover business proof involves Minimum ITR 2 lacs.
- Also the latest six months banking statements.
Addition Documentation For Car Loan
How to Check TATA Finance Car Loan Eligibility?
- Firstly, Borrower must be an Indian citizen.
- Secondly, the minimum applicant age 21 yrs as well as older than 60 yrs at loan maturity to avail car Loan.
- Thirdly, He/she must have a good annual income that properly demonstrates his/her capacity for loan repayment the amount he borrows.
- Besides that, the applicant must have secure employment working current job status of one year as well as regular income in the account.
- More importantly, he must possess a mobile number that marks his address and the occupation of that address for an expected duration of time.
- Besides that, the borrower should have some source of income.
- After that, the monthly income of the applicant should be Rs. 18k minimum.
- Moreover, the borrower should be in the business for two years.
- After that, the borrower should be from two years in employment as well as from 1 year in the same company.
- Finally, CIBIL scores of the borrower should be more than 750.
How to Apply for TATA Finance Car Loan
- Firstly visit www.dialabank.com
- Secondly, Fill the online application form
- Thirdly, Enter the basic information in the above application form.
- After that, For more information call 7707861526 or 60011600 with your city code.
- The process is very easy and simple.
Ques. Does Dialabank charge me for its services?
Ans: No, Services by Dialabank come to you free of cost.
Ques. A Best online platform for availing TATA Finance Bank Car Loan?
Ans: Firstly Dialabank is the best platform to get a loan through. Secondly, they provide you hassle-free process as well as the low rate of interest in the market as compared to others.
Ques. How much processing fee for TATA Finance Bank Car Loan?
Ans: Processing fee started at 0 -3%.
Ques. In TATA Finance Car Loan can I avail EMI facility?
Ans: Yes, he /she can avail Term Loan with EMI as repayment type for the tenures of 2 years to 7 years.
Ques. Whom do I contact for more details?
Ans: Call us (enter area code) 600-11-600 or 7707861526 for more details.
Ques. How much funding can I expect in terms of the car loan?
Ans: Firstly this factor differs from bank to bank. Besides that, few banks offer the complete 100% funding.
Ques. Can I change my car loan tenure?
Ques. Can I transfer my car loan to another person?
Q. What is a TATA Finance car loan?
Q. A loan to purchase a used car?
Q. The benefits of applying for a car loan with Dialabank?
Q. What is the maximum amount of loan that I can avail?
Q. What is the tenure of a car loan?
|Used Car Loan EMI Calculator||SIP Calculator|
Call us on 600 11 600 (Single Number across 18 Cities)
Delhi | Mumbai | Kolkata | Bangalore | Hyderabad | Ahmedabad | Chandigarh | Jalandhar | Ludhiana | Chennai | Pune | Jaipur | Lucknow | Baroda | Surat | Indore | Coimbatore | Bhopal
Table of Contents
- 1 About TATA Finance Car Loan
- 1.1 FAQ
- 1.2 Ques. Does Dialabank charge me for its services?
- 1.3 Ques. A Best online platform for availing TATA Finance Bank Car Loan?
- 1.4 Ques. How much processing fee for TATA Finance Bank Car Loan?
- 1.5 Ques. In TATA Finance Car Loan can I avail EMI facility?
- 1.6 Ques. Whom do I contact for more details?
- 1.7 Ques. How much funding can I expect in terms of the car loan?
- 1.8 Ques. Can I change my car loan tenure?
- 1.9 Ques. Can I transfer my car loan to another person?
- 1.10 Q. What is a TATA Finance car loan?
- 1.11 Q. A loan to purchase a used car?
- 1.12 Q. The benefits of applying for a car loan with Dialabank?
- 1.13 Q. What is the maximum amount of loan that I can avail?
- 1.14 Q. What is the tenure of a car loan?