There are many personal requirements which cannot be fulfilled out of the limited income of a person. A Personal Loan is a loan that one can apply to meet various expenses of life. It is an unsecured loan and hence does not require any asset to pledge as security with the lender.
Why should one opt for a Personal Loan in Guwahati?
- No security required
- Attractive Interest Rates
- Multipurpose scheme
- Simple procedure
- Faster Loan Approvals
- No need of co-signer
- Quick and hassle free
|Documents & Eligibility||Features & Benefits||Personal Loan Interest Rates|
Best Offer @11.99% - Check your Eligibility (Apply Online / Call Us)
Call us on 60011600 or 9878981166
Personal Loan Interest Rates:
|HDFC Bank||State Bank of India||Axis Bank|
|12.99%||13.5 %||14 % - 24 %|
Who are eligible for Personal Loan in Guwahati?
Salaried, self-employed people and self-employed professionals are eligible for availing a personal loan.
- Salary: Net Rs 10,000 (Monthly).
- Minimum and Maximum Age: 21 and 60 Years.
- Work Experience: Overall 3 years and one year experience in the current job.
*A person getting a salary in cash is not eligible for availing Loan at affordable rates.
Self Employed Individuals:
- Min and Maximum Age: 25 and 65 years.
- An Annual ITR of 2.5 to 3 lakh is required.
- Residence: Office or Home should be owned.
- Business Stability: Your business should be running from last 3 years with continuous profit.
- Telephone / Mobile at the office: Mandatory
Documentation for Personal Loan
|Salaried Individual||Self Employed People|
|Last 2 month salary slips||Last 2 years Balance Sheet|
|Last 2 year Form 16||Last 2 Years ITR|
|Latest 6 months bank statement|
|Photocopy of Pan Card|
|Residence & Address Proof|
|2 passport size photographs|
Other Leading Personal Loan Providers in Guwahati (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- PNB Personal Loan
- SBI Personal Loan
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- Personal Loan from Other Banks
|EMI CALCULATOR||PERSONAL LOAN INTEREST RATES|