Major Car Loan Providers in Goa
Car Loan Goa Features
Are you one of those who wants to buy an expensive and luxurious car? If the answer to this is yes, then availing a Car Loan is the best deal for you. It is an option that offers you the funds required to buy a car. The loan amount procured through this scheme can be utilized for buying any car according to your choice.
Some of the features of car loan in Goa are:
- Easy monthly repayment options
- Instantly available
- Loan Tenure period varies from 1-7 years
- Affordable car loan interest Rates
- No hidden charges
- Quick approval with minimum documentation
- We let you sit at the comfort of your home and provide you with the loan without any hassle.
- We have tie-ups with top Banks and NBFCs of the country to provide you with the best in class service.
- We offer you the lowest rate of interest in the market.
- We Charge no money from our customers for the services that we provide.
- Our team of experts and Relationship managers helps you in every step of the journey to acquire a loan.
Car Loan Goa Interest Rate
HDFC Bank Car Loan
(1999 - 4999) + Tax
Axis Bank Car Loan
1 % to 2.50%
ICICI Bank Car Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
SBI Car Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Car Loan
1% to 2%
IIFL Car Loan
Muthoot Car Loan
Manappauram Car Loan
PNB Car Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Car Loan
Andhra Bank Car Loan
To check Car Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Car Loan Interest Rates
Car Loan Goa Documents Required
Documents required for car loan are as followed:
- Identity Proof: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: For Salaried– Latest 3-month salary slip with form 16 / For Self Employed- Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
Car Loan Goa Eligibility Criteria
The car loan eligibility requirements are as followed:
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: For Salaried- 1 year in current employment and a minimum of 2 years of employment / For Self Employed– at least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: For Salaried Rs 100000 net annual income / For Self- Employed Net profit Rs. 60000 p.a. for standard cars and Rs.100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars
How to Apply for Car Loan in Goa?
- Apply online on www.dialabank.com
- Go to the loan section on the page and click on the car loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all the details of the car loan where they can choose their preferred city, according to their needs.
- For more information on car loans and free guidance, you may call on 9878981166.
Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Goa
Cheque Bounce Chgs
Floating Rate of Interest
Overdue EMI Interest
Amortisation Schedule Chgs
Rs 200 + GST
CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Goa
CIBIL score reflects your credit history in the past as well as your defaults in repayment of your previous loans. A good credit score is considered as 750 and above as most financial institutions ask for a high credit score. Every bank and NBFC has different criteria for a minimum CIBIL score they require to process your loan. A Lower CIBIL score than 750 can attract a higher rate of interest.
A very low CIBIL score might lead to rejection of your loan as it is the first thing a bank tracks before processing your loan.
Car Loan Goa Contact Number
For any queries regarding the car loan in Goa, you can call us on 9878981166.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Goa
Goa is India’s smallest state by area and the fourth smallest by population in India. The place is renowned for its beaches, places of worship, and world heritage architecture. Goa attracts a large number of tourists from international as well as domestic tourists each year. Goa is also known as the city of Beaches.
Special Note: Banks do not provide Car Loans to bad credit holders, but one can fulfill their money requirement with Gold Loan easily.
Car Loan EMI Calculator
Table of Contents
- 1 Major Car Loan Providers in Goa
- 2 Car Loan Goa Features
- 3 Why Dialabank?
- 4 Car Loan Goa Interest Rate
- 5 Car Loan Goa Documents Required
- 6 Car Loan Goa Eligibility Criteria
- 7 How to Apply for Car Loan in Goa?
- 8 Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Goa
- 9 CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Goa
- 10 Car Loan Goa Contact Number
- 11 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Goa
- 12 About Goa
- 13 Car Loan EMI Calculator