Best Banks for Car Loan in Hojai
Car Loan Hojai Features
Have a dream car in mind but lack the fund? Want to own a personal vehicle that can fulfill your needs? Apply for a car loan and buy the four wheeled drive you always wanted to.
Car loan or auto loan is a type of secured loan that a person can avail to buy a new or an used car. The collateral security in this case is the vehicle a person wants to buy and is taking a loan for.
Interest Rates for Car Loan Hojai
HDFC Bank Car Loan
(1999 - 4999) + Tax
Axis Bank Car Loan
1 % to 2.50%
ICICI Bank Car Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
SBI Car Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Car Loan
1% to 2%
IIFL Car Loan
Muthoot Car Loan
Manappauram Car Loan
PNB Car Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Car Loan
Andhra Bank Car Loan
To check Car Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Car Loan Interest Rates
Car Loan Hojai Documents Required
For Salaried Individuals:
- Proof of Identification: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest 3-month salary slip with form 16
- Residence Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
For Self Employed Individuals:
- Identification Proof: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest ITR
- Address Proof(anyone): Ration card/ Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
For more information on documents required for car loan, click on given link.
Eligibility Criteria for Car Loan Hojai
You should be at least 21 years of age to apply for a car loan. The maximum age of a person should be 65 years at the time of maturity of the loan.
For Salaried: You should be having a minimum of 2 years of employment and you should be working for at least 1 year in your current employment. The minimum annual salary required is Rs. 100000 as net annual income.
For Self Employed: You should be in the business for at least 3 years. A net profit of at least Rs. 60000 p.a. should be there for standard cars and Rs. 100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars.
For more information on eligibility criteria for car loan, click on given link.
Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in HojaiTABLE WILL APPEAR
Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Hojai
Cheque Bounce Chgs
Floating Rate of Interest
Overdue EMI Interest
Amortisation Schedule Chgs
Rs 200 + GST
CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Hojai
CIBIL Score plays a vital role while getting a car loan. The higher your CIBIL score the higher amount amount of loan you will get at minimum time. Generally the reason behind this a CIBIL score usually shows the behavior of the applicant towards his/her credits. If the score is not good means the customer has a bad credit record, he/she might not be good with his/her past and present credits or debts. It may create a big problem for the customer. A CIBIL score of more than 700 is usually considered as a good credit score.
Car Loan Hojai Contact Number
Give us a call on 9878981166 to avail of a car loan in Hupari.
Car Loan EMI Calculator
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Hojai
Other Cities for Car Loan in Assam
|Car Loan Duliajan||Car Loan Barpeta|
|Car Loan Digboi||Car Loan Supaul|
|Car Loan Dibrugarh||Car Loan Sitamarhi|
|Car Loan Bongaigaon||Car Loan Samastipur|
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Banks for Car Loan in Hojai
- 2 Car Loan Hojai Features
- 3 Interest Rates for Car Loan Hojai
- 4 Car Loan Hojai Documents Required
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for Car Loan Hojai
- 6 Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in Hojai
- 7 Processing Fees & Prepayment Charges on Car Loan Hojai
- 8 CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Hojai
- 9 Car Loan Hojai Contact Number
- 10 Car Loan EMI Calculator
- 11 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Hojai
- 12 About Hojai