Best Banks for Car Loan in Shirdi
Car Loan Shirdi Features
Apply for a car loan
A vehicle advance is a measure of money a customer obtains from financial institutions like banks to buy their dream vehicle. The advance sum is possibly up to 85% of the all-out expense of your dream vehicle dependent on Ex-Showroom or On-Road cost. The loan amount will vary from bank to bank. The credit sum can be reimbursed in portions.
Vehicle credits in Shirdi regularly offer a fixed pace of interest options. This implies you are constantly guaranteed a fixed sum that should be reimbursed month to month. Vehicle advances are not implied for simply new vehicles but also for the second-hand vehicles.
Some key features of car loan in Shirdi are the following:
- Easy monthly repayment options are available for you.
- Instantly car loan available
- Loan Tenure period varies from 1-7 years
- There is a provision of an affordable interest Rates offers to fulfill your desires.
- There are no hidden or additional charges
Car Loan Shirdi Interest Rates
HDFC Bank Car Loan
(1999 - 4999) + Tax
Axis Bank Car Loan
1 % to 2.50%
ICICI Bank Car Loan
0.25% to 1.50%
SBI Car Loan
500/- to 0.50%
Kotak Car Loan
1% to 2%
IIFL Car Loan
Muthoot Car Loan
Manappauram Car Loan
PNB Car Loan
0.70% to 1%
Canara Bank Car Loan
Andhra Bank Car Loan
To check Car Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Car Loan Interest Rates
Car Loan Shirdi Documents Required
Documents required for car loan are as followed:
For Salaried Individuals:
- Proof of Identification: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest 3-month salary slip with form 16
- Residence Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
For Self Employed Individuals:
- Identification Proof: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License
- Income Proof: Latest ITR
- Address Proof(anyone): Ration card/ Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy /PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months.
Car Loan Shirdi Eligibility Criteria
The car loan eligibility requirements are as followed:
For Salaried Applicants
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 60 years
- Minimum employment: 1 year in current employment and a minimum of 2 years of employment
- Minimum Annual Income: Rs.100000 net annual income
For Self-Employed Applicants
- Minimum age: 30 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: At least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: Net profit Rs. 60000 per annum for standard cars and Rs.100000 per annum for mid-sized and premium cars
Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in Shirdi
TABLE WILL APPEAR
Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Car Loan in Shirdi
Cheque Bounce Chgs
Floating Rate of Interest
Overdue EMI Interest
Amortisation Schedule Chgs
Rs 200 + GST
CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Shirdi
A CIBIL score is a numeric score that describes an applicant’s ability to repay his past loans efficiently and regularly. Maintaining a good CIBIL score is essential if you want to avail of a car loan at a lower interest rate. Also, having a good CIBIL score increases the processing speed of your application.
Most of the banks except a 750+ score to process your car loan in Shirdi but these may be higher or lower depending upon the individual requirements of the banks. The minimum CIBIL score requirement for Car Loan Shirdi may vary from banks to banks.
A very low CIBIL score can lead to rejection of your loan as it is the first thing a bank tracks before processing your loan. Your record of previous loans is taken into consideration for a car loan. If there are any delay payments for previous loans, it will create a barrier for availing of a fresh loan.
Car Loan Shirdi Agent Contact Number
Apply online on the Dialabank site and get the best offers on a car loan with instant approval and extra benefits or make a call on this number 9878981166.
Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Shirdi
Car Loan EMI Calculator Shirdi
Shirdi likewise is known as Sainagar is a city in the Indian province of Maharashtra. It is situated in the Rahata Taluka of Ahmednagar District.
Shirdi is broadly known as the home of the late nineteenth-century holy saint Shri Sai Baba. The Shri Saibaba Sansthan Trust situated in Shirdi is one of the most extravagant sanctuary associations.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Banks for Car Loan in Shirdi
- 2 Car Loan Shirdi Features
- 3 Car Loan Shirdi Interest Rates
- 4 Car Loan Shirdi Documents Required
- 5 Car Loan Shirdi Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Car Loan for Major Car Manufacturers in Shirdi
- 7 Processing Fees / Prepayment Charges on Car Loan in Shirdi
- 8 CIBIL Score Required for Car Loan in Shirdi
- 9 Car Loan Shirdi Agent Contact Number
- 10 Pre Calculated EMI Table for Car Loan Shirdi
- 11 Car Loan EMI Calculator Shirdi
- 12 About Shirdi