Indiabulls NRI Car Loan
The demand for car loans from non-resident Indians has risen dramatically in recent years. This has been ascribed to two key factors: the increased frequency of visits to India and the inclination to buy high-end cars. An NRI is an Indian person who lives abroad and works as a salaried professional or is self-employed in his home country. NRI vehicle loans are available to NRIs.
Indiabulls NRI Car Loan Interest Rates
Indiabulls NRI Car Loan Features
- Amount of loan: The amount of a loan that can be approved is determined by the bank involved.
- Loan to worth (LTV): LTV is the magnitude relationship between the loan amount that can be borrowed from the bank and the particular value of the car or its ex-showroom value. Most banks lend 85-100 per cent of the vehicle’s ex-showroom value.
- Tenure: From the date of purchase of the car, the loan term spans from five to seven years.
- Interest rate and alternative charges: There is no difference in the rate of interest for NRI vehicle loans and resident Indian car loans.
- Documentation: Documents will be submitted in a bank office in your home country, or they may be delivered electronically or through your co-applicant.
Customers having any query related to Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank NRI Car Loan can contact Dialabank at any time.
Indiabulls NRI Car Loan Eligibility
Indiabulls NRI Car Loan Documents required
Indiabulls NRI Car Loan with Dialabank
Choose DialaBank to apply for an Indiabulls NRI Auto Loan since it allows you to compare all money products and explore various car loan packages available in the industry with just one click. DialaBank is your best bet when it comes to getting an auto loan because:
- We are India’s first money helpline, and we have a long history of excellent service.
- We supply you with the simplest online Car Loan schemes available in the industry based on your demands and assist you in selecting the best deal for you.
- We provide you with a doorsill delivery and pickup service for your documents, saving you time and effort.
- We provide you with the most straightforward Car Loan providers’ offers and programmes, which you can compare against a wide range of criteria.
FAQs on Indiabulls NRI Car Loan NRI Car Loan
✅ What will happen if I am not able to pay 1 month of EMI?
Defaulting on EMIs will lower one’s CIBIL Score and make it more difficult to obtain another vehicle loan in the future. If an EMI is not paid for 30 days after the due date, banks or NBFCs normally apply a penalty of 1-2 per cent of the EMI.
✅ Can NRI purchase an automobile in India?
In the Republic of India, there are no restrictions on NRIs buying a car (or cars).
✅ What’re the criteria for the current interest rate on car loans?
The current interest rates on car loans range from 6.50 per cent to 20.00 per cent. Indiabulls NRI Car Loan currently has the lowest interest rate of 6.50 percent.
Table of Contents
- 1 Indiabulls NRI Car Loan
- 2 Indiabulls NRI Car Loan Interest Rates
- 3 Indiabulls NRI Car Loan Features
- 4 Indiabulls NRI Car Loan Eligibility
- 5 Indiabulls NRI Car Loan Documents required
- 6 Indiabulls NRI Car Loan with Dialabank
- 7 FAQs on Indiabulls NRI Car Loan NRI Car Loan