North East Small Finance Bank offers car loans to customers who need to purchase cars but do not have the finances for it, this is where North East Small Finance Bank helps.
There are low-interest rates, you can get a 100% on rod funding along with the insurance if you have a good credit score, and the tenure for a car loan can be up to 7 years but with the option to extend the tenure but it is usually advised against it.
The car you would be buying would be put up as security for the loan, as then you wouldn’t sell your car before you have completely repaid your loan.
You can visit dialabank for more North East Small Finance Bank car loan information or we can have one of our officers help you throughout the process without charging you anything extra.
- You can visit the nearest North East Small Finance Bank branch.
- You can call them on their customer service number.
- Or you can visit dialabank and apply for the North East Small Finance Bank car loan from there.
- After checking your credit score, and after the documentation is done your loan would be approved with a minimum of 85% of the on-road funding with an interest rate that would suit your requirements.
✅ Can I pay my whole loan ahead of the end of the tenure?
All banks allow you to pay the rest of the loan prematurely if you so wish to do so, but this should be done after at least 6 months. Though you will be allowed to pay the loan back, it might cost you a bit extra as the bank will be losing interest.
✅ Is there a necessity for a guarantor?
There is no need for a guarantor unless you don’t fulfil the minimum income criteria of the bank.
✅ Can I negotiate my car loan interest rate?
You are allowed to negotiate your interest rate but it will depend upon your credit score i.e., your history with previous moneylenders.
Table of Contents
- 1 North East Small Finance Bank Car Loan Features
- 2 North East Small Finance Bank Car Loan Eligibility
- 3 North East Small Finance Bank Car Loan Documents Required
- 4 North East Small Finance Bank Car Loan Approval Process
- 5 FAQs on North East Small Finance Bank Car Loan Approval Process