Bank of India Personal Loan Customer Care
Bank of India (BOI) is a leading bank committed to providing top-notch banking services in India. Corporate banking, MSME banking, retail banking, rural banking, and NRI banking services are offered by the bank. It also has services and ancillary services that are online.
You may apply for deposits, loans, MITC accounts, CASA term insurance, and loads more within the retail banking division of the bank. Personal loans, education loans, holiday loans, pensioner loans, home loans, car loans, top-up loans, and many more are a few of the loans issued by the bank.
For all its goods, Bank of India has a readily available Bank of India Personal Loan Customer Care facility to provide customer service. For all your questions, this facility is open, right from the loan application process to the repayment of your loan debts.
Bank of India Personal Loan Customer Care Numbers
In relation to their banking items, the Bank of India has a dedicated helpline section to resolve various problems and troubles you may face. Bank Of India Personal Loan Customer Care kindly treats its customers and is committed to delivering solutions immediately. In terms of proposing resolutions, they make sure there are no delays.
The following table indicates the basic contact information for personal loans from BOI and other products:
|Toll-free number (24/7)||1800 103 1906|
|Toll-free number||1800 220 229|
|Head office number||022-66684444|
|Telephone number (chargeable)||(022) – 40919191|
Bank of India Personal Loan Customer Care Numbers for NRI Customers
Submitting a Complaint about Bank of India Personal Loan
- If you have a complaint about any service offered by the bank, you can file an online complaint on your own. It’s not important for you to call the bank or visit the bank.
- To use the online ‘Grievance Form’, you can go visit the bank’s official website.
- You will have to fill out your basic information in this form, such as name, address, mobile phone, account number, state, area, branch, etc.
- First, you will have to pick the complaint group, the types of goods and services, the essence of your complaint, and you can even write your complaint info.
- In the relevant area, you will also have to key in the captcha code and then press ‘Submit’.
Online Assistance for Queries, Feedback or Complaints
Customers can access customer support for Bank of India Personal Loan Customer Care through email, phone and post, or by going to the shop in person. Customers are able to write an email from the Bank of India website itself for Bank of India Personal Loan Customer Care support. To reply to any inquiries or complaints, customers may also contact the bank via their telephone banking number. It is also feasible to contact the Bank of India Personal Loan Customer Care department. YOU CAN CONTACT DIALABANK FOR ANY ASSISTANCE AROUND THE CLOCK BY CALLING ON 9878981166.
Step 1: On the main website, visit the Bank of India Grievance portal.
Step 2: By entering your personal information, type of complaint, nature and details, complete the form.
Step 3: Enter the captcha code at last and then press ‘Submit’.
Please note that the given structure for redressing grievances is followed at the Bank of India.
- Branch Level Resolution: This normally takes 5 days from the date of receiving the complaint.
- Zonal Office: If the branch is unable to address the issue, it will be moved to the corresponding Zonal Office automatically. The period taken by the Zonal Office for the resolution is usually 5 days.
- National Banking Group (NBG): If a query cannot be addressed by the Zonal Office, the complaint is immediately escalated to the NBG, which normally fixes the problem within 2 days.
- Head Office: If the problem is not resolved even by the NBG, it is immediately escalated to the respective Head Office department, which normally takes 4 days to resolve the problem. Therefore it takes two weeks for grievances to be handed over.
- Internal Ombudsman: If the case is not addressed within two weeks, it is referred to the Internal Ombudsman for further consideration.
Principal Nodal Officer Details
|City||Address and Contact Details|
|AGRA||1st Floor, Jeevan Prakash, LIC
Bldg., Sanjay Place, M.G. Road,
Agra – 282002, Tel No: 0562-2521324,
|BENGALURU||11, Bank of India Bldg.,
Kempegowda Road, Bengaluru 560009, Tel No: 080-22959400
|BHOPAL||New Zonal Head Qtrs.Bldg., Opp:
Central Jail, Jail Road, Bhopal –
462011, Tel No: 0755- 2553354, 2554404
|CHANDIGARH||Star House, SCO 76-82- Sector -31A, Chandigarh 160030, Tel No: 0172-2704608,
|CHENNAI||Bank of India Bldg., 2nd Floor,
17, Errabalu, Chetty Street, Chennai
– 600001 Tel No: 044-66777510, 66777500/501
|DEHRADUN||Shree Mahavir Towers, St. Judes
Shimla Bye-pass Road, Sevla Kalan,
Dehradun- 248171 (Uttarakhand) Tel No: 0120 – 2404030/138
|INDORE||345-A, PU-4 Sch.-54 A.B Road,
Behind Hotel Country Inn, Indore,
M. P 452010 Tel No: 0731- 2445101 / 111 2445100 -150
|KANPUR||78-A, Raj Bhavan Canal Road, (near
Juhan Devi Girls College, Kanpur208 004 Tel No: 0512-2306671,2304318/4338
Other Personal Loan Customer Care
Table of Contents
- 1 Bank of India Personal Loan Customer Care
- 2 Bank of India Personal Loan Customer Care Numbers
- 3 Bank of India Personal Loan Customer Care Numbers for NRI Customers
- 4 Submitting a Complaint about Bank of India Personal Loan
- 5 Online Assistance for Queries, Feedback or Complaints
- 6 Grievance Redressal
- 7 Principal Nodal Officer Details
- 8 Other Personal Loan Customer Care