Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Key Features Jan 2021
|Age Criteria||21 – 60 (at loan maturity)|
|CIBIL Score||750 minimum or above|
|Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate||23% p.a.|
|Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs. 2148|
|Tenure||12 to 36 months|
|Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Processing Fee||1% of Loan Amount|
|Part Payment Charges||NIL|
|Minimum Loan Amount||₹50,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||₹ 1.5 Lakh|
Benefits of Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- Easy Disbursal: The bank offers quick and easy disbursal offering same-day disbursal for pre-approved customers who are already having an account with the bank. For others, the bank gives approval in 1 to 3 days.
- No requirement of any guarantor: Do not require any guarantor for this type of loan which makes it one of the easiest products to avail.
- Personal Documents: You only require to present the documents for this type of loan, so make sure that you present genuine and authentic documents.
- Simple Application Process: The filing process is simple and you just need some basic KYC Documents along with your Income proof and 2 Passport size photographs.
Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for a personal loan are as follows:
|CIBIL score Criteria||750 and Above|
|Age Criteria||Between 21 to 60 years|
|Minimum Income Criteria||Rs. 25000 per month|
|Occupation Criteria||Salaried or Self-employed|
Click here to know more about personal loan eligibility
Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate, Fees & Other Charges
|Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate||23% per annum|
|Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Processing Charges||1% of Loan Amount|
|Preclosure Charges||No foreclosure is allowed until 12 EMIs are paid|
|Prepayment Charges||13-24 months: 4% of loan principal outstanding|
|25-36 months: 3% of loan principal outstanding|
|>36 months: 2% of loan principal outstanding|
|Stamp Duty||As per state laws|
|Cheque Bounce Chgs||₹ 550/chq + GST|
|Floating Rate of Interest||Not Applicable|
|Overdue EMI Interest||2% p.m.(on overdue amount)|
|Amortisation Schedule Chgs||Rs 200 + GST|
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Documents Required
Duly filled application form
Proof of Identity
> Driving License
> Aadhar Card
> Voter ID Card
Proof of Address
Rent Agreement (Min. 1 year of stay)
Passport (Proof of permanent residence)
Proof of Income
> ITRs : Last two Assessment years
> Salary Slip: Last 6 months
> Bank Statement: Last 3 months
Documents Required for Salaried Applicants:
- Salary slips of the last 3 months.
- The consideration of 6 months old bank statements.
- PAN Card is imperative.
- Aadhaar Card is necessary as identity proof.
- Residence Proof (Owned/Rented/Company provided) is required.
- The requirement of 2 passport-sized photographs.
*NOTE: In the case of rented apartments, the rent agreement is to be attached.
Documents Required for Self-Employed Applicants:
- All financials are taken into consideration. (company documents as well as ITR files)
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Proof of Residence
- Two passport-sized photographs
Personal Loan EMI Calculator for Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
You can calculate your EMI here: Personal Loan EMI Calculator
Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Comparison with Other Banks
|Particulars||Jana Small Finance Bank||Bajaj Finserv||Axis Bank||Citibank||ICICI Bank|
|Rate of Interest||23%||Starting from 12.99%||7.35% to 24%||Starting from 10.50%||10.50% to 19.25%|
|Tenure||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months|
|Amount of Loan||Upto Rs. 40 lakh||Up to Rs. 25 lakh||Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 15 lakh||Up to Rs. 30 lakh||Upto Rs. 20 lakh|
|Processing Fee||1% to 2% of Loan Amount||Up to 3.99% of the loan amount||Up to 2% of loan amount plus GST||Up to 3% of the loan amount||Up to 2.25% of loan amount plus GST|
Why should you apply for Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan with Dialabank?
Dialabank helps you to choose the best option for banks. It provides you with the updated market comparison of various banks. It also helps you in making the right choice. We have already helped thousands of people to get the loan they need. We provide a loan without any issue and look forward to continuing.
Apply with Dialabank and get the offers and special deals on Jana Small Finance Personal Loan.
Call us at 9878981166 to avail Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan.
How to Calculate EMIs for Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
Know your EMI in a few simple steps by providing the dropped down information of your loan:
- Principal loan amount
- Rate of interest charged
- Tenure/period of the loan
Just put these values in the calculator below to find the exact amount payable each month.
Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Processing Time
Jana Small Finance Bank usually takes 2 weeks or 15 days when it comes to the process of Personal Loan Applications. However, Jana Small Finance Bank gives the approval for the loan in just a few hours to a maximum of 1-3 days to its pre-approved already existing account holders.
Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Preclosure Charges
After a period of a minimum of 12 months of taking a loan and successfully paying 12 EMIs on your personal loan, Jana Small Finance gives you the option of pre-closing your Personal Loan. However, Jana Small Finance Bank charges a Prepayment/ Pre-closure charge, if you want to do so we have listed the charges below:
|13 to 24 months||4%|
|25 to 36 months||5%|
|more than 36 months||2%|
Pre Calculated EMI for Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
|Loan Amount @ Rate of Interest||Tenure Of Loan|
|1 year||2 years||3 years||4 years||5 years|
|2.5 lakh @ 11.25%||Rs. 22,125||Rs. 11,681||Rs. 8,214||Rs. 6,492||Rs. 5,467|
|5 lakh @ 12%||Rs. 44,424||Rs. 23,536||Rs. 16,607||Rs. 13,166||Rs. 11,122|
|10 lakh @ 12.5%||Rs. 89,082||Rs. 47,307||Rs. 33,453||Rs. 26,579||Rs. 22,497|
|15 lakh @ 13%||Rs. 1,33,975||Rs. 71,312||Rs. 50,540||Rs. 40,241||Rs. 34,129|
Different Offers for Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
Jana Small Finance Bank has a vast range of Personal loan offers to start from Personal loans for Salaried Individuals and Personal Loan to Self Employed Individuals ranging from Personal Loan for Doctors, Marriage Personal Loan, Personal Loan for Pensioners, etc. All of these are given below along with the details and features.
Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan for Salaried Employees
Jana Small Finance offers Personal Loan for Salaried Employees at attractive rates of interest. The amount that you get as a loan essentially depends on the Company that you work for, The take-home salary of the employee as well as the city of residence of the employee. Jana Small Finance offers these loans for a tenure of 12-60 months and provides instant approval along with funds to pre-approved customers.
Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan for Self Employed Individuals
Jana Small Finance Bank, Personal Loan for Self Employes, is a loan product allowed to people who are self-employed and in shortage of funds. The bank presents them with reasonable rates of interest on their loan and tenure of 12-60 months. However, as contrasted to Salaries Employees, you have to bestow added papers here as you necessitate to present the bank with enough documents linked to your Company to show its flow as well as your regular income. You can perceive the most significant loan of Rs 40 lakhs.
Jana Small Finance Bank Doctor Loan
Doctors can avail of special Personal Loans from Jana Small Finance Bank. Exciting and big range of loans available from the amount from Rs.50000 to Rs. 50 lakhs. You can select the tenure within 12 to 60 months at interesting interest rates starting from as low as 11.25%. Eligibility criteria for the same:
- Applicants have been a minimum of 25 years and should not be elder than 65 years.
- A minimum of 4 years of medical experience practising as a doctor.
- 650 is the base of the credit score required.
Jana Small Finance Bank Marriage Loan
People facing difficulties in allocating the funds for marriage can go for Jana Small Finance’s Personal Loan. No particular restrictions are put on the usage of the loan amount so one can use the fund in any aspect of the marriage. Pre-approved customers can avail their funds within seconds or normally quickly by 4 hours. You can choose the tenure and the bank charges reasonable interest rates.
Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan for Government Employees
Government Employees are granted Personal Loans at low-interest rates by Jan Small Finance Bank, which starts at approximately 11.49%. They are provided exclusive suggestions and swift disbursal along with the possibility of determining the loan’s tenure. No Processing Fee is required from the Defence Personnel. You can ask for this by Hitting the nearest Jana Small Finance Bank Loan Branch or Ring us at 9878981166 to avail Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan for Government Representatives.
Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan for Pensioners
Jana Small Finance Bank offers special plans for Pensioners looking out for Personal Loan. They provide good funding at attractive rates of interest to pensioners. Some of the features of Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan for Pensioners are listed below –
- 25000+ pension is a must
- <65 years old(In terms of the time of Loan Maturity).
- FD interest, Rental income can be considered as actual income(50% of the mentioned).
- The rate of interest is 13%-17%
- At least 12 months tenure.
Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Balance Transfer
Method of transferring the balance of Personal Loan from the lending institution to another. More profit is made but keeping in view the foreclosure charges are imposed and Processing fee on the new credit. Bonuses dropped down:
- Interest rates are lower
- Repayment tenure extends
- Chances of getting benefits such as no processing fee, etc depending on your CIBIL score.
Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Top Up
An additional amount to your loan borrowed is top up. You can avail of this facility only if you have paid at least 9 proper EMI’s without any fail. A minimum top-up one can avail of is Rs. 50000.
Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Overdraft Scheme
Jana Small Finance Bank Offers an Overdraft Scheme. With this, you are provided with a loan amount as an overdraft facility. It works like a Credit Card, where you can spend your Gold Loan Amount as you want anytime anywhere. The overall loan amount will have a Credit/Loan Limit. In the Jana Small Finance Bank Gold Loan Overdraft facility, the bank charges interest only on the amount you withdraw/utilize.
Types of Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
Home renovation loan
Jana Small Finance Bank provides individuals who plan to renovate their homes with a home improvement loan. This personal loan can fund critical repairs or allow the borrower to purchase new furniture, fixtures and furniture for the house. Four of the Jana Small Finance Bank Home Renovation Loan’s major features are:
- The Home Renovation Loan of Jana Small Finance Bank’s interest rate starts at as low as 11.25%.
- Individuals will be liable to renew their homes with a loan of up to Rs. 20 Lakh.
- Jana Small Finance Bank’s home improvement loan needs minimum paperwork to free up the whole credit process.
- Usually, within 72 hours after the bank accepts the applications, the loan balance will be credited to the account.
The holiday loan from Jana Small Finance Bank will help you budget for your dream vacation with limited difficulties. A number of holiday-related expenses will be funded by this personal loan from Jana Small Finance Bank, including the booking of flight fares, hotel accommodation, guided tours, etc. The Jana Small Finance Bank Holiday Loan’s key features are:
- Interest rates on holiday loans starting at 11.25 percent p.a.
- You should use up to Rs 20 Lakh easily so that a financial crunch would not spoil your perfect vacation
- Simplified and limited paperwork means fast and easy funding for your holiday.
- Quick processing of the loan directly credited to your account and disbursement
Most unsecured personal loans are meant for individuals with a daily income, while the Fresher Funding of Jana Small Finance Bank is distinct. The loan option provided by Jana Small Finance Bank is intended to help refreshers, i.e. recent graduates searching for their first job. Few of Jana Small Finance Bank Fresher Personal Loan Funding’s main features are as follows:
- Up to Rs 1.5 lakh loan
- A candidate must be 21 years of age or older.
- The interest rate for Fresher Funding depends on the applicant’s profile, his credit history/score, the applicant’s age, and place.
NRI Personal Loan
Knowing the wishes and desires of NRIs, Jana Small Finance Bank provides NRIs directly with a personal loan. An Indian resident must be the main loan borrower, and a close relative must be the NRI co-applicant. The Personal Loan includes the following features for NRIs:
- Jana Small Finance Bank offers NRIs with adjustable end-use personal loans of up to Rs. 10 lakh.
- NRI Personal Loan interest rates launch at 15.49 percent p.a.
- Up to 36 months is the term of the loan.
How to Apply Online for Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan?
You can apply for Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan online by visiting the Jana Small Finance Bank’s online portal and filling the form for applying for a personal loan or you can simply follow the given steps for applying for the Jana Small Finance Personal Loan –
- Visit DialaBank.
- Fill the Application form and submit it.
- Wait for a signal from our Contact Directors who are specialists in this domain.
- Get personalized service for availing Personal Loan by comparing the features of various banks and selecting the one which is most proper according to your requirements.
Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Status
You can check the status of your Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan by the following methods –
- You can also hit your credit office and request the manager for this.
- Log In to the Jana Small Finance Netbanking Portal, Bang on loans from the first ribbon, and match on Enquire to control the situation of your investment.
- Hunt for ‘personal loan status’ on Google, open the original link which will take you to the Loan Status Tracker web page of Jana Small Finance Bank, and fill in the necessary data to investigate your loan status.
The Personal Loan Verification Process
Following the online submission of your loan application to Dialabank, the following are the principal stages of the personal loan authentication process.
Stage 1. Dialabank will forward to your chosen lender your loan application, and you will usually get a call from the representative of the lender within 48 hours.
Stage 2. The possible lender can arrange for your KYC documents, salaries, etc. to be collected or provide an opportunity to upload them online. To confirm your submission, these documents will be used.
Stage 3. You will get another call to confirm the loan bid and seek your permission for disbursement if the lender’s verification has been fulfilled and your loan has been approved.
Stage 4. The loan is normally disbursed within 48 hours of the loan’s acceptance and adequate verification.
Note: The timeframe for verification/disbursement of personal loans, as stated above, can vary on the basis of the internal criteria of the lender, as well as other parameters.
Check Your Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Application Status
The process for checking your application’s status requires the following steps:
- Visit the official website of Jana Small Finance Bank, click on ‘Products’, and select ‘Personal Loans.’
- Click ‘More and choose’ Review Loan Application Status.’ on the next tab that opens below.
- Firstly, by submitting details such as your contact number, date of birth, and either entering the OTP you get on your mobile number or using your application number, you can check your application status.
How to login to the Jana Small Finance Bank Portal
- Visit the Official Website of Jana Small Finance Bank.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, press the ‘Login’ button.
- Using your user ID and password or your registered cell phone number to log in.
How to Check Your Loan Statement
By taking the following steps, customers can download the bank’s loan statement:
- Visit the official website of the bank.
- Tap ‘Get in touch’ and click ‘Requests for help’ from the drop-down column.
- On the next page that opens, pick ‘Personal Loan Related’ under the ‘Loans’ menu.
- Next, press the ‘Loan Account Statement Order’ button.
- To make use of the bank’s loan statement, log in using your user ID and password or using your registered cell phone number and OTP.
Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Restructuring (COVID-19)
The national lockout due to the COVID-19 pandemic has adversely affected many borrowers, and a six-month moratorium on different term loans has been declared to some degree to reduce its effect. After the six-month moratorium was ended, Jana Small Finance Bank reported an RBI-mandated one-time benefit from the Jana Small Finance Bank loan restructuring.
This mechanism aims to provide continued relief to borrowers who, due to the continuing financial hardship of the pandemic, are still unable to repay their daily EMI.
The loan settlement scheme introduced by Jana Small Finance Bank provides for an extended moratorium of up to 2 years or an extension of the existing period of maturity in order to reduce the monthly EMI fees.
Of course, it is important to bear in mind that the Bajaj Finance employees’ restructuring of the loan will result in additional interest rates exceeding those applicable to the initial loan. It is also important to use this relief tool only as a last resort so that the outstanding loan does not end up defaulting.
Jana Small Finance Bank Customer Care
Customers can approach Jana Small Finance Bank’s Customer Support via any of the following means:
By phone: You can call Jana Small Finance Bank on 080 4602 0100 (toll-free)
Callback order: You can also make a return call by accessing the bank’s website.
Online Chatbot: You can even have an apple Chatbot online to answer your questions.
Visit Branch: To obtain your requests, visit the nearest Jana Small Finance Bank branch.
Benefits of Applying for Personal Loan on Dialabank
On the Dialabank website, there are many drawbacks to applying for a personal loan. Below, some of these are given:
- 24 x 7 Accessibility: You can reach the Dialabank website anywhere, wherever and even apply at any time for a personal loan from the comfort of your home or office.
- Multiple lenders on a single platform: Dialabank helps you to view personal loan offers on a single platform from multiple prospective lenders, avoiding the need to visit multiple bank websites or branches.
- Know EMI instantly: On the Dialabank website, use the personal loan EMI calculator, and you can check the EMIs that you are going to pay for on a personal loan right before applying for one. It can allow you to borrow the amount you need, which you will repay easily and have a stable payment schedule.
- Free of charge: In addition, when applying for a personal loan on Dialabank, you are not required to incur any fees.
Below are some important items you need to note when applying to Jana Small Finance Bank for a personal loan:
- It is still a smart thing to review your credit report before applying for a personal loan. A decent credit score increases the chances of accepting the loan and will make it possible for you to use a personal loan on conditions that are more desirable.
- It is advisable to compare the expense of a personal loan (interest rates and all associated fees and charges) issued by various lenders on Dialabank before finalizing on a particular lender.
- As per your wishes and ability to repay, borrow. Avoid borrowing only because you have the right to borrow a bigger amount. It will just add to the interest rate and will have no long-term advantages.
- Avoid applying for individual loans concurrently with many lenders. It reveals that you are credit-hungry and therefore increases the amount of demanding credit report requests that can negatively impact your credit score.
FAQs About Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
✅ What is Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan?
A personal Loan consists of very little documentation to be done and is uncomplicated with no collateral involved. Pre-approved customers with Jana Smal Finance get a loan within 10 seconds and 4 hours for the new customers.
The borrower can use its loan for any personal funding be it higher studies or hiking and is charged with an interest rate starting from 10.49% per annum.
✅ How does Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan work?
The initial action would be to verify your ability for the Jana Small Finance Bank personal loan, which can be done online. If you are a pre-approved Jana Small Finance consumer, you can avail the loan within instants, and for others, the loan disbursal on aggregate demands 4 hours.
Get up to Rs.75 Lakhs of the loan with the best interest rates by satisfying the essential eligibility criteria and the credit score. Repayment of the loan usually is made through EMIs or as per the Loan deed.
✅ What is the Personal Loan rate of interest in Jana Small Finance?
The personal loan rate of interest in Jana Small Finance Bank is 23% per annum.
✅ What is the procedure of a Personal Loan in Jana Small Finance Bank?
The procedure to avail of a personal loan with Jana Small Finance is hassle-free. You can apply for a Jana Small Finance personal loan by visiting the nearest branch with your documents, through a Jana Small Finance ATM, or using Jana Small Finance’s Loan Assist App. You can also contact and apply with Dialabank for easy processing and personalized assistance. The basic steps include:
- Estimation of loan amount needed as per your requirement.
- Reviewing your loan ability online or by attending the branch
- Resembling the bank via your chosen method (online or offline)
- Offering the needed documents with the banker
- Disbursal of loan sum once your request and records have been established and maintained.
✅ How can I get Jana Small Finance Personal Loan?
Getting a Personal Loan from Jana Small Finance is a simple process as minimal documentation ensures a quick disbursement time. You just have to check your eligibility status and contact the bank either online or by visiting the nearest branch. After submission and verification of the required documents, the loan amount will be credited to your bank account within 4 hours.
✅ What is the Processing Fee for Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan?
Jana Small Finance Bank charges a processing fee of 1% of the loan amount plus GST.
✅ How to apply for a Personal Loan in Jana Small Finance?
A personal loan is a gage free loan for any personal or marketing requirements. Providing relevant documents to Jana Small Finance Bank can help you get a loan faster and the loan amount even quicker. Either reach the nearest branch or do your things through Dialabank for more reliable loan services.
✅ Why apply for Jana Small Finance personal loan?
Jana Small Finance Bank is one of the leading providers of personal loans in India, it offers the best loan options that come with a unique array of features and benefits. They provide personal loans at low interest rates with minimum documentation for an easy and hassle-free process. The average disbursal time for a new customer is 4 hours. Repayment of the loan can be done through EMIs or via online payment options as preferred. Repayment tenure ranges between 1 to 5 years.
✅ How much EMI on Jana Small Finance Personal Loan?
EMI (Equated Monthly Installment) is the sum owing to the bank each month as payment of your loan. The EMI on Jana Small Finance Bank personal loan depends on the loan product, interest rate, and loan tenure. It can simply be added using the EMI calculator on Dialabank’s website.
✅ How much CIBIL score is required for Jana Small Finance Personal Loan?
Applicants’ CIBIL score holds the most important part in the story of the loan approval. Jana Small Finance requires you to have a CIBIL score in excess of 750 with 700 being the absolute lower limit. You can increase your CIBIL score by making timely payments of your EMIs and credit cards.
✅ Minimum credit score needed for Jana Small Finance Personal Loan?
A credit score is a 3 number amount between the area of 300-900 which shows the creditworthiness of the borrower. It is based on your prior loan data and your fulfilment in the payment of your loans. Jana Small Finance Bank wants you to have the least credit score of 750 to enhance free for a personal loan.
✅ How to calculate Jana Small Finance personal loan EMI?
EMI on personal loan can be calculated using the formula, E = P x R x [(1+R)^N] / [(1+R)^N-1] where,
P= Principal or your loan amount,
R= Rate of interest, and
N= Loan Tenure.
You can easily calculate your EMI online at Dialabank’s website for free and compare offers from different banks and finance companies.
✅ What can I use Jana Small Finance personal loan for?
You can use your Jana Small Finance personal loan for a number of reasons ranging from small bill payments and daily expenses to a medical emergency and bigger expenses such as debt consolidation, wedding, and etc. Fulfil all your monetary needs with a personal loan by applying online at Dialabank’s digital platform.
✅ Can I prepay Jana Small Finance personal loan?
When a borrower repays off their mortgage entirely or in the section ere the granted due to date, it is termed prepayment or preclosure. Jana Small Finance Bank provides you with the opportunity to prepay your loan given that you have at least settled 12 month’s EMIs. You will be accredited with a preclosure fee of up to 4% of your excellent loan price, depending on the figure of EMIs left to pay.
✅ How to prepay Jana Small Finance personal loan?
Steps to prepay your Jana Small Finance personal loan:
- Fetch the required documents(ID proof, PAN Card, etc)
- Reach out to your loan associated credit office and request for the same.
- Fill the form you will be asked for.
- Prepay the sum (Rs.49000 cash. cheque or DD).
- The loan will be concluded as the bank permits the capital.
✅ How to repay Jana Small Finance personal loan?
You have the option of repaying your Jana Small Finance personal loan either by a standing instruction on your bank account to pay the EMI, online payment through different modes or through post-dated cheques given to the loan branch.
✅ How to repay Jana Small Finance personal loan online?
You can pay your personal loan EMI online in just 5 steps:
- Reach out to the Jana Small Finance Bank’s payment page.
- Enter your “Loan No.” and “DOB” and click on the “PAY ONLINE” button.
- Click on “PAY” after the selection of your net banker.
- Redirection to your net banking server page will be followed.
- Receive an online transaction confirmation after completing the payment. Payment can be done through Paytm also.
✅ What documents are needed for Jana Small Finance personal loan?
Jana Small Finance provides easy hassle-free personal loans with minimal documents. You will need your Aadhar card/Voter ID, PAN card, Bank statement of the last 3 months, and the latest salary slips/ITR file. For more information and personalized assistance, you can contact Dialabank’s financial helpline number.
✅ How to check Jana Small Finance personal loan status?
You have a number of options to check the status of your Jana Small Finance personal loan:
- After logging into the Jana Small Finance Netbanking server, Select Loans from the top and go for Enquire for checking the status of your Loan.
- Browse/Search “Personal Loan status” Directly on the search engine and click on the authentic Jana Small Finance Bank link.
- Also, have the option to enquire directly from the branch.
✅ How to get Jana Small Finance Bank personal loan top up?
Top up is the extra loan sum that can be provided from the present bank of your actual loan or at the time of sum transfer from your new bank. Jana Small Finance allows you to avail of this facility if you have given a minimum of 9 EMIs without any cheque bounces. You can get a top-up of a minimum ₹ 50,000 and the largest of your already given loan amount. You can see the online site of Jana Small Finance for other offers or call Dialabank for any financial help.
✅ What is the Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan closure procedure?
- Just go to the bank with the documents.
- Write a letter for pre-closure of the Jana Small Finance Bank loan account.
- Pay the pre-closure charges as per Jana Small Finance Bank Loan.
✅ What is the Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan preclosure charges?
Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan preclosure charges are Nil.
✅ What is the Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan overdraft scheme?
For simplifying the process and providing you with a hassle-free service while processing an overdraft scheme at Jana Small Finance bank is provided, it gives you an online way to get your own overdraft, also known as Smartdraft – Overdraft Against Salary. You do not need to visit bank branches and go through a boring process. Just log in to the Jana Small Finance Bank online banking portal and from there you can fill out a simple form and get an overdraft under your name.
✅ What is the Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan maximum tenure?
Jana Small Finance Bank maximum tenure is 36 months.
✅ What is Jana Small Finance Bank Loan minimum tenure?
Jana Small Finance Personal Loan minimum tenure is 3 months.
✅ What is Jana Small Finance Bank’s customer care number?
You can Avail Jana Small Finance Personal Bank by calling on 9878981166.
Other Banks For Personal Loan
|Meghalaya Rural Bank Personal Loan|
|Manipur Rural Bank Personal Loan|
|Mizoram Rural Bank Personal Loan|
|Maharashtra Gramin Bank Personal Loan|
Table of Contents
- 1 Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Key Features Jan 2021
- 2 Benefits of Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- 3 Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate, Fees & Other Charges
- 5 Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Documents Required
- 6 Personal Loan EMI Calculator for Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- 7 Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Comparison with Other Banks
- 8 Why should you apply for Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan with Dialabank?
- 9 How to Calculate EMIs for Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- 10 Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Processing Time
- 11 Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Preclosure Charges
- 12 Pre Calculated EMI for Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- 13 Different Offers for Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- 13.1 Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan for Salaried Employees
- 13.2 Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan for Self Employed Individuals
- 13.3 Jana Small Finance Bank Doctor Loan
- 13.4 Jana Small Finance Bank Marriage Loan
- 13.5 Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan for Government Employees
- 13.6 Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan for Pensioners
- 13.7 Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Balance Transfer
- 13.8 Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Top Up
- 13.9 Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Overdraft Scheme
- 14 Types of Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- 15 How to Apply Online for Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan?
- 16 Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Status
- 17 The Personal Loan Verification Process
- 18 Check Your Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Application Status
- 19 How to login to the Jana Small Finance Bank Portal
- 20 How to Check Your Loan Statement
- 21 Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Restructuring (COVID-19)
- 22 Jana Small Finance Bank Customer Care
- 23 Benefits of Applying for Personal Loan on Dialabank
- 24 Important Aspects
- 25 FAQs About Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- 25.1 ✅ What is Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan?
- 25.2 ✅ How does Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan work?
- 25.3 ✅ What is the Personal Loan rate of interest in Jana Small Finance?
- 25.4 ✅ What is the procedure of a Personal Loan in Jana Small Finance Bank?
- 25.5 ✅ How can I get Jana Small Finance Personal Loan?
- 25.6 ✅ What is the Processing Fee for Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan?
- 25.7 ✅ How to apply for a Personal Loan in Jana Small Finance?
- 25.8 ✅ Why apply for Jana Small Finance personal loan?
- 25.9 ✅ How much EMI on Jana Small Finance Personal Loan?
- 25.10 ✅ How much CIBIL score is required for Jana Small Finance Personal Loan?
- 25.11 ✅ Minimum credit score needed for Jana Small Finance Personal Loan?
- 25.12 ✅ How to calculate Jana Small Finance personal loan EMI?
- 25.13 ✅ What can I use Jana Small Finance personal loan for?
- 25.14 ✅ Can I prepay Jana Small Finance personal loan?
- 25.15 ✅ How to prepay Jana Small Finance personal loan?
- 25.16 ✅ How to repay Jana Small Finance personal loan?
- 25.17 ✅ How to repay Jana Small Finance personal loan online?
- 25.18 ✅ What documents are needed for Jana Small Finance personal loan?
- 25.19 ✅ How to check Jana Small Finance personal loan status?
- 25.20 ✅ How to get Jana Small Finance Bank personal loan top up?
- 25.21 ✅ What is the Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan closure procedure?
- 25.22 ✅ What is the Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan preclosure charges?
- 25.23 ✅ What is the Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan overdraft scheme?
- 25.24 ✅ What is the Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan maximum tenure?
- 25.25 ✅ What is Jana Small Finance Bank Loan minimum tenure?
- 25.26 ✅ What is Jana Small Finance Bank’s customer care number?
- 26 Other Banks For Personal Loan