About Personal Loan Kalayat
In this modern world, with increasing expenses and a new lifestyle, it is essential to cope up with the trend. So Personal Loan is a feature provided by banks & NBFCs to get the best loan option to manage all expenses easily, especially for the people in metro cities.
A personal loan is a tool which can help you to enhance your current business or build your own business without any mortgage of security very nominal interest rate and you can avail this in just 1-2 days
What is Personal Loan?
A personal loan is a loan that can be used in various ways and can be used for many purposes. Debt repayment, taxes, paying medical bills, and more could be these purposes. Personal finance is instant financing that an individual can use with minimal documentation required within 2-3 working days.
Why should one apply for Personal Loan Kalayat?
- The amount of Personal Loan Kalayat depends on the applicant’s income and repayment capability.
- A multi-purpose offer that can be used for almost all financial problems is the Personal Loan Kalayat.
- No need to provide the lender with any property or assets as security.
- No co-signer is required.
Personal Loan Kalayat Eligibility Criteria
Personal Loan Kalayat eligibility depends on several variables, such as your credit score, monthly income, and several other ongoing EMIs, etc. Two categories of applicants exist:
There are various eligibility criteria for both applicants.Click here to know more about personal loan eligibility
Click here to know more about- EMI Calculator for personal loan
- Salary: Rs 18,000 (every month).
- Age Minimum: 21 years.
- Maximum age: Sixty years.
- Work Experience: Should be 3 years in total and must have 1 year of ongoing job experience.
- There must be a CIBIL score of more than 700.
- An individual who receives his / her salary in cash is not eligible for a loan.
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
Self Employed Individuals:
- Minimum Age: 25 Years.
- Maximum Age: 65 Years.
- Residence: Must be having an Office or Home.
- The business should be running for the last 3 years.
- CIBIL Score must be more than 700.
- Should be filing for an annual ITR of 2.5 to 3 lakh.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Personal Loan Kalayat Interest Rates
The interest rates in Personal Loan depends upon the company’s profile and salary of a person. The personal loan interest rate starts at 10.75 percent per year.
More About: Interest Rates on Personal Loan
Personal Loan Kalayat Tenure
The tenure of the Personal Loan is from 1 year to 5 years. If you want to close your loan before the tenure of the loan to get rid of the interest rates than you can do so.
Personal Loan Kalayat Documents
- Identity proof: One should have these following documents with him (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card) any one of them will work.
- Self-employed: The person applying for a personal loan should file ITR for the last three years, and the business should be registered.
- Colored photograph: The applicant must have two passport size photograph
- Residence proof: The documents needed as proof of residence are: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Ration Card/Aadhar Card). And if the applicant is living in a rented apartment, then he has to submit, electricity bill on his name and the address of the owner and his rental agreement.
- KYC formality: The applicant has to provide his PAN card.
- Salaried applicant: The applicant has to submit his bank statements for the last six months and the salary slip of the previous three months.
Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- We do not charge any extra fees from our customers.
- Our experts will assist you, and our relationship managers will provide guidance.
- We are always ready to help our applicants and are available 24/7.
- The approval process is time-saving if you apply through Dialabank.
- The Loan gets disbursed within 24 hours.
Personal Loan Kalayat Interest Rates
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 3 months
|Axis Bank Personal Loan||0.50% to 1.50%||Nil|
|Private Bank Personal Loan||0.25% to 1.50%||
2%, Nil foreclosure charges after 9 months
|SBI Personal Loan||500/- to 0.50%||Nil|
|Kotak Personal Loan||1% to 2%||
2.25% of fore closure amount if closed 1 month ahead of the tenure.
|IIFL Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Muthoot Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|Manappauram Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
|PNB Personal Loan||0.70% to 1%||Nil|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan||0.01||Nil|
|Andhra Bank Personal Loan||Nil||Nil|
To check Personal Loan Interest Rate for all major banks you can visit: Personal Loan Interest Rates
Personal Loan Kalayat Apply Online
- Visit Dialabank
- Fill all the required details like name, monthly income, phone no.
- Apply for a Personal Loan
Personal Loan Kalayat EMI Calculator
Check your EMIs beforehand through this EMI calculator to know which loan deal fits best for you!
In the Kaithal district in the Indian state of Haryana, Kalayat is a beautiful town and a municipal committee. Taking a personal loan is very useful for an individual, all you have to do is visit Dialabank or call 9878981166.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated 2020
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
15.50% to 24%
15.75% to 22%
13.75% to 19%
13.50% to 22%
13.50% to 19%
13.75% to 22%
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
Other Personal Loan Cities
|Personal Loan Mahendergarh||Personal Loan Kalayat|
|Personal Loan Kurukshetra||Personal Loan Hansi|
|Personal Loan Kundli||Personal Loan Gohana|
|Personal Loan Kalanwali||Personal Loan Fatehbad|