All about Personal Loan Rudauli
About Personal Loan Rudauli
personal loan can be used for just about anything. … Because a personal loan often has no collateral—it is “unsecured”—the interest rate will probably be higher. There are also secured personal loans, if you want to lower your costs. Here are five circumstances in which a personal loan might be a good idea
What can a Personal Loan be used for?
- Medical emergencies
- Home renovation
- Higher education
Eligibility criteria Personal Loan Rudauli
Click here to know more about– EMI Calculator
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- If the borrower resides a metropolitan city, then they should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And if the person is from a non-metropolitan city, a minimum salary of Rs 12,000.
- The borrower should have the work experience of the at least three years,
- He must have a good credit history. (CIBIL score)
- They have to submit their bank statement for the last three months and the salary slip of the last six months.
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- If a person is self-employed than the age of the applicant should be 25 years.
- The applicant should file ITR for the last three years.
- The ITR which the applicant files should be of Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
- And the applicant has a business it should be running from the last three years
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Personal Loan Radauli Documents
- Identity proof: (Passport/Id card/driving license etc.) It can be any one of them.
- Residence proof : (Passport/Id card/voter card, etc.). And if the applicant stays in a rented place, then they have to submit their rental agreement,
- The applicant has to submit their PAN number, which is an essential document under the KYC formality.
- If the applicant is a salaried one, then they have to provide their salary slip of the last three months and the bank statements of the past six months.
- And if the applicant is a self-employed, then the ITR of the last three years and registration of their business should be done.
- Two passport size photos.
Personal loan Radauli Interest Rates
Interest Rates 10.75% – 35%
Why Dialabank is Right Decision?
- Flexi Personal Loan facility
- Instant approval
- Minimal documentation
- Money in bank in 24 hours
- Flexible tenors
- Pre-approved offers
- No hidden charges
How to apply for Personal Loan Rudauli?
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- Go to the loan section and click on the personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal Loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on 9878981166.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
15.50% to 24%
15.75% to 22%
13.75% to 19%
13.50% to 22%
13.50% to 19%
13.75% to 22%
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%
Table of Contents
- 1 All about Personal Loan Rudauli
- 2 About Personal Loan Rudauli
- 2.1 What can a Personal Loan be used for?
- 2.2 Eligibility criteria Personal Loan Rudauli
- 2.3 Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
- 2.4 Personal Loan Radauli Documents
- 2.5 Personal loan Radauli Interest Rates
- 2.6 Interest Rates 10.75% – 35%
- 2.7 Why Dialabank is Right Decision?
- 2.8 How to apply for Personal Loan Rudauli?
- 2.9 About Radauli
- 2.10 Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated