AVAIL THE LOWEST RATE OF INTEREST ON CAR LOAN FROM INDIAN BANK
Click to Apply Online or Call us on 600 11 600
Indian Bank is an Indian state-owned financial services firm headquartered in Chennai, India. It has 22,000 workers, 2100 branches and is one of the big public sector banks of India. It has overseas branches in Colombo, Jaffna, Sri Lanka, Singapore, and 229 correspondent banks in 69 countries. Since 1969, , the Government of India has owned the bank, which celebrated its centenary in 2007.
Why Indian Bank Car Loan?
It is always joyful to get the keys of a vehicle. As the prices of vehicles are increasing at a rapid rate, it really becomes difficult for a person to fund the vehicle. The Indian Bank Auto Loan is a scheme that provides money to people for buying a vehicle. It is an offer that helps people in acquiring the old vehicle. This loan helps a person to pay for the vehicle in installments rather than paying it at once. Moreover, it releases a person from the hassle of public transport.
Features and Benefits of an Indian Bank Car Loan from Dialabank.com
- We offer extremely quick service
- Loans are approved within 24 hours after the documentation process
- Minimum loan amount is Rs 1 lakh, and maximum Loan amount depends upon the price of car, varies with car model, profile of the customer etc
- Maximum loan amount is up to 90% of the ex-showroom price of the car
- LTV (Loan to value) of up to 90% of the ex-showroom price of car
- Repayment period ranges from 1 to 5 years
- Prepayment is allowed after 6 months from the disbursement of the loan
Indian Bank Car Loan Interest Rates and Charges
Upto 36 months
Beyond 36 months
Leading Car Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Car Loan
- Bank of Baroda Car Loans
- Canara Bank Car Loan
- Indusind Bank Car Loan
- State Bank of Hyderabad Car Loan
- SBI Car Loan
- ICICI Bank Car Loan
- AXIS bank Car Loan
- IDBI Car Loan
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.